The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.   Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:25 pm

it's a long story,he's been dodging me a long time.he'll never be rid of me ever.
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.   Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:23 pm

update this guy still pissing me off.he's emailing me,but not doing anything to fix situation. Mad
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.   Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:18 am

EDITED by Admin
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.   Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:44 am

We just need to bear in mind- we don't really know where this figure originated from. We have just been informed by a scammer(jessstarwars) where it came from.
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.   Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:32 am

Dan, i'd be very careful before you post up stuff like that m8. @#$%^ is well respected, & a legitimate seller. You're going to participate in sullying his name on the back of the word of a confirmed scammer. I'd get a bit more evidence than that 1st champ.
Back to top Go down
sacko
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
sacko

PostSubject: Re: Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.   Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:03 am

Tank1252 wrote:
Dan, i'd be very careful before you post up stuff like that m8. ***** is well respected, & a legitimate seller. You're going to participate in sullying his name on the back of the word of a confirmed scammer. I'd get a bit more evidence than that 1st champ.

Indeed. ***** is a very knowledgable ledy collector as well as a good friend. I think ****** was trying to help Dan contact this guy. ***** has nothing to do with any of the above.

Dan I would remove ******* name from their just in case someone reads it wrong.

Jason

Last edited by sacko on Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.   Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:59 pm

sacko wrote:
Tank1252 wrote:
Dan, i'd be very careful before you post up stuff like that m8. @#$% is well respected, & a legitimate seller. You're going to participate in sullying his name on the back of the word of a confirmed scammer. I'd get a bit more evidence than that 1st champ.

Indeed. @#$% is a very knowledgable ledy collector as well as a good friend. I think Cristian was trying to help Dan contact this guy. @#$%$^ has nothing to do with any of the above.

Dan I would remove @#$%^ name from their just in case someone reads it wrong.

Jason

I agree Jason

Dan i have edited your post mate as its not right to put the name of a very highly thought of collector / seller in a watch out section on the say so of a known scammer without zero evidence to back it up buddy.

Dan feel free to PM for advice in this situation and myself and the lads here at TIG will do everything we possible can to help you to try and recover your money from jessstarwars.

Did you pay via a credit card linked to paypal??

Jay
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.   Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:00 pm

ya i paid with paypal. do you think jessstawars is lieing and trying to pin it all on his friend.i don't know. i'm going to ask him in an email tonight.he says he sold it for him on his behalf. i wish jessstarwars was'nt such a dirtbag. i don't know when he's telling the truth or when he's lieing. it's kinda of like a hung jury.but i do need to have this resolved. i will also email cristian and get to the bottom of all this.i will remove my comment's about were it involve's cristian,for now.Dan
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.   Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:05 pm

it's done i retracted all the comment's about it.you guy's are right i should'nt take the word of a scammer i need real evidence.
Back to top Go down
sacko
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
sacko

PostSubject: Re: Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.   Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:36 pm

I also removed his name from my comments as well Smile
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.   Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:04 pm

thank you jason.this whole ordeal has been ruff on me.your friend,Dan cheers
Back to top Go down
sacko
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
sacko

PostSubject: Re: Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.   Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:16 pm

vintageSWfan wrote:
thank you jason.this whole ordeal has been ruff on me.your friend,Dan cheers

I totally understand buddy. Nothing like the feeling of being ripped off. I think we have all been there and it is terrible. We feel for you dude and we understand you are trying hard to help others. I hope he comes around and does whats right.

Jason
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.   Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:59 am

Dan when did you pay this guy and did you use a credit card on your paypal a/c?

Jay
Back to top Go down
Plantman
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Plantman

PostSubject: Re: Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.   Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:52 am

I think from his reciepts he did use credit card, you need to contact them asap if its within a reasonable time.

Just watch out for the "grey area" that credit card comapnies can use an excuse, under section 75 the credit card company is equally liable for any goods you buy, so your problem is their problem.
However they have to be in direct arrears with the reseller...paypal isnt the reseller as they take the money, take their cut and pass it on. Just play hardball and hopefully they will help you out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vintagetoybox.net
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.   Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:58 pm

hi jay,yeah the credit card company said it's to late for them to do anything,fk i askd them to send out the paperwork to file a case twice and i never got the paperwork.it's pretty much between me and the seller.which indeed the seller is a complete a-hole.he won't even acknowledge the fact he sold me the figure he said he sold it on behalf of his friend,so he says he is'nt responsible.also i told him not only did he fk me on the Ledy jawa but also an ledy r2d2 and ledy bespin gun i bought from him at the same time these were also fake..the last email i received from him was on wednesday march 24.he's done nothing but talk,he has'nt offered me a refund or even a few figures for free.you know for the $365+$90 i spent at cib/afa tom derby's fee to authenticate the figure.i'm at a total fkn loss.
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.   Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:51 am

vintageSWfan wrote:
hi jay,yeah the credit card company said it's to late for them to do anything,fk i askd them to send out the paperwork to file a case twice and i never got the paperwork.it's pretty much between me and the seller.which indeed the seller is a complete a-hole.he won't even acknowledge the fact he sold me the figure he said he sold it on behalf of his friend,so he says he is'nt responsible.also i told him not only did he fk me on the Ledy jawa but also an ledy r2d2 and ledy bespin gun i bought from him at the same time these were also fake..the last email i received from him was on wednesday march 24.he's done nothing but talk,he has'nt offered me a refund or even a few figures for free.you know for the $365+$90 i spent at cib/afa tom derby's fee to authenticate the figure.i'm at a total fkn loss.

Ask them to send you a copy of your terms and conditions highlighting where its states there is a time limit.

The bottom line is you cant have known they were fake until after they were returned from the AFA which is a time consuming process the credit card company should be taking this into account.

You need to escalated your call with the credit card company to a manager ASAP and not take no for an answer because this should be pretty straight forward to prove with the AFA report.

Jay
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Jessstarwars also sell's fake mexican bootleg's   Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:57 pm

here is a pic of my fake mexican bootleg bobba fett.i purchased it from ahole jessstarwars.also a copy of my receipt of purchase.another big piece of dung.another one down the pooper. poo poo poo poo poo poo
Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. - Page 2 Scan0021
Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. - Page 2 Fake_m11
Back to top Go down
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.   Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:26 am

He's also had them unassembled on sprews as well as being the man responsible for the fake Yak Face bootlegs that are being discussed in another thread. He had the molds for both also for sale for a while with no takers.

Cheers
J
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=697897283
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.   Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 2:15 am

Jessstarwars what a piece of crp this guy is.

He has not made any attempts to make anything right.

He owe's me $400.Between this fake Bobba Fett bootleg he sold me as a real bootleg,and the fake Ledy Jawa,fake ledy R2d2 and fake ledy bespin blaster.

FK i'm pissed.
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.   Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:14 am

Hey Dan, I've merged your two ongoing threads on Jessstarwars, into one thread, since they are both talking about the same seller.
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.   Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 2:16 pm

Ok sound's good.Dan
Back to top Go down
Plantman
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Plantman

PostSubject: Re: Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.   Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:01 am

Go back to your credit card company and tell them they do have protection for fraudulent sales, and they CAN help you.

ANY purchase made on a credit card is with joint liability, so if you get ripped off so do the CC comapny as it is their money.

Although they cant file a chargeback they can use their insurance to cover you, and you have an AFA report and a receipt.

Dont take no for an answer, i recovered a LOT of money via my credit card aound 6 months after the actual event.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vintagetoybox.net
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.   Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:58 am

Plantman wrote:
Go back to your credit card company and tell them they do have protection for fraudulent sales, and they CAN help you.

ANY purchase made on a credit card is with joint liability, so if you get ripped off so do the CC comapny as it is their money.

Although they cant file a chargeback they can use their insurance to cover you, and you have an AFA report and a receipt.

Dont take no for an answer, i recovered a LOT of money via my credit card aound 6 months after the actual event.

Dan you should really take Andys advice mate i know a few people who have recovered money long after the sale via the credit card route. The fact you have the AFA reports will go massively in your favour as well.

Jay
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.   Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:39 am

I will try the credit card company one more time.What should i tell them.i've been bloody screwd multiple times by the same guy?

I have a Visa Platinum with a $25,000 dollar credit line you think they would give a shit.

Last time i called in January,they said they were sending out paperwork.It never came. I called again and they said they mailed out paper work. Twice.Nothing ever arrived.

Dan. cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.   Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:15 am

vintageSWfan wrote:
I will try the credit card company one more time.What should i tell them.i've been bloody screwd multiple times by the same guy?

I have a Visa Platinum with a $25,000 dollar credit line you think they would give a shit.

Last time i called in January,they said they were sending out paperwork.It never came. I called again and they said they mailed out paper work. Twice.Nothing ever arrived.

Dan. cheers cheers cheers cheers

Then dont let up Dan call them and demand to speak to a manager if you have that level of credit with them im sure they will work hard to retain your business.

Jay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.   Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jessstarwars is a scammer he sell's Lili Ledy fakes.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next