The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pleasant Thoughts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
eljawa
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
eljawa

Pleasant Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Pleasant Thoughts   Pleasant Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 6:54 pm

I really enjoy being on this forum and site. I try to check in as much as I can. I always check the site when I get new figure just to make sure I have no nasty repros. This is a truly invaluable and needed resource for all of us collectors.

I enjoy reading the forum posts and love seeing what people have newly acquired and get all jealous. Its great to have a place where people offer to help with any dumb questions I have and have never made me feel foolish or spoke down to me. I feel lucky to have such a place.

Thanks you my TIG friends and everyone who has contributed to making it a great website/forum/resource/tool/fun place to be.

Very Happy :cantina: meeting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

Pleasant Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pleasant Thoughts   Pleasant Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 7:46 pm

Well said Lee. cheers

I've gotten away from variant collecting over the years, and really enjoy the vintage card backs, World of Odd vintage collectables.  Lets make this the best resource for all things vintage (myself not included). cheers

This is directed to everyone.  If there is anything I can help with, just let me know. Very Happy

Last edited by Commander Clint on Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

Pleasant Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pleasant Thoughts   Pleasant Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 11:42 pm

You said it this is a great place, we are just like one big happy dysfunctional family lol, I am not the greatest when it come to figuring out a lot of this stuff until I joined here I really had no clue just how may different places made star wars toys, or anything about identifying a repo weapon etc. I still get caught once in a while. But with the help of so many here my collection is rather large with varients from most countries as well. Not to mention all the great friends who I have gotten to know on a more personal level.
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

Pleasant Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pleasant Thoughts   Pleasant Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 1:01 pm

Pleasant Thoughts Channe10

Pleasant Thoughts 92345810
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

Pleasant Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pleasant Thoughts   Pleasant Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 6:29 pm

Pleasant Thoughts Cookie-monster-and-sexy-cookie-costumes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pleasant Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pleasant Thoughts   Pleasant Thoughts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pleasant Thoughts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1