The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Commander Clint's customs for Trade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

Commander Clint's customs for Trade Empty
PostSubject: Commander Clint's customs for Trade   Commander Clint's customs for Trade I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 4:30 pm

Here are the custom figures that I have available for trade.  I'm hoping for a sweet custom made figure in return.  So when you post or send a pm, please attach a photo of your custom figure you would like to trade.  If you need some more pictures or have any questions about my customs, just let me know. Very Happy  

R2-Q2 No longer available

Commander Clint's customs for Trade Img_2814Commander Clint's customs for Trade Img_2815

R5-A2 No longer available

Commander Clint's customs for Trade Img_2816Commander Clint's customs for Trade Img_2817

Rusty Death Star Droid. (TRADED)

Commander Clint's customs for Trade Img_2818Commander Clint's customs for Trade Img_2829

Garindan with custom vinyl cape and custom made communicator. (TRADED)

Commander Clint's customs for Trade Img_2820Commander Clint's customs for Trade Img_2821

Imperial Officer #1

Commander Clint's customs for Trade Img_2822Commander Clint's customs for Trade Img_2823

Imperial Officer #2

Commander Clint's customs for Trade Img_2824Commander Clint's customs for Trade Img_2825

Rebel Fleet Trooper with repo painted blaster. No longer available
This is the figure that I had boiled too long trying to get the sonic welds to break, and the torso at the bottom is warped.

Commander Clint's customs for Trade Img_2826Commander Clint's customs for Trade Img_2828

Han Solo in Stormtrooper outfit c/w repo blaster with hole in the handle, and helmet to carry. (TRADED)

Commander Clint's customs for Trade Img_2810Commander Clint's customs for Trade Img_2811

Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper outfit c/w repo blaster with hole in the handle, custom made communicator, and helmet to carry. (TRADED)

Commander Clint's customs for Trade Img_2812Commander Clint's customs for Trade Img_2813

Last edited by Commander Clint on Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:24 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: Commander Clint's customs for Trade   Commander Clint's customs for Trade I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 11:30 am

Han and Luke in Stormtrooper outfits added.
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: Commander Clint's customs for Trade   Commander Clint's customs for Trade I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 4:06 pm

Han and Luke in Stormtrooper outfits have been traded.
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Commander Clint's customs for Trade   Commander Clint's customs for Trade I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 5:09 pm

you have a few I like the rusty DS droid and Garindan now all I need to do is see what customs I could part with Smile
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: Commander Clint's customs for Trade   Commander Clint's customs for Trade I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 8:07 pm

arohk wrote:
you have a few I like the rusty DS droid and Garindan now all I need to do is see what customs I could part with Smile

Use the force Larry. The decisions will be made for you. LOL And always make 2 of each figure. yoda
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Commander Clint's customs for Trade   Commander Clint's customs for Trade I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 9:22 pm

that is a good plan to remember well lets see I will just show you some you say yes or no lol sorry no weapons I still need to get some repo weapons for the figures

we have Doc Ug
Commander Clint's customs for Trade DSC00218_zps0107a687

General Veers
Commander Clint's customs for Trade DSC00213_zps02bd83fc
Commander Clint's customs for Trade DSC00214_zpsb4007b68

Sith Tuscan he has a repo Vader cape now
Commander Clint's customs for Trade DSC00223_zpsfef7da48
Commander Clint's customs for Trade DSC00224_zps035a815c
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: Commander Clint's customs for Trade   Commander Clint's customs for Trade I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 9:34 am

Larry, I would love to have your Doc Ug & General Veers if you would like the DS Droid & the Garindan. :clap: Let me know.
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Commander Clint's customs for Trade   Commander Clint's customs for Trade I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 9:21 pm

that works for me pm me your address
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Commander Clint's customs for Trade   Commander Clint's customs for Trade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Commander Clint's customs for Trade

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1