The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
frunkstar
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
frunkstar

FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Empty
PostSubject: FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade   FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 2:42 pm

After much consideration & contemplation & the valuation thread I posted with varying success as to valuations, I have decided the best way forward for my collection to go is to miss out the middle man so to speak as I wanted to sell these to fund my Baggie collection focus.

So I am putting them up for trades on the forums I use first as trade for baggies/multi packs/mail away boxes - I am not overly concerned with the packs just the actual baggies they contain, I feel this to be to best idea, but I will post them for sale if I do not manage to trade them.

Sorry to anyone that was expecting to buy them directly - I will be dropping you all a PM you know who you are guys.

I hope you can understand & appreciate my reasoning behind trying to do it this way first, as you all know cash is not always the best barter tool.

The miss carded Rebel I have been told is one of only 2 know to exist so please do not think it will be going for nothing in trade, same with the sealed dagobah play set & the other miss card, but regard my self as fair, so please do hit me with what you have to trade.

I propose trades to go this way -
1. - you send me the item, I then by return send you the item.
2. - We both pay postage cost on the items we are getting not sending.
3. I will make sure anything I send is VERY well wrapped to avoid any damage in transit & am happy to offer insurance & tracking if you cover the costs, I would appreciate the same offer/care in return.

I have not got a huge post count by any means but am a trustworthy buyer/seller with an extensive 8 year 100% feedback history on ebay (happy to share my ebay details so just pm me) & all trades & sales I have done through forums have gone smoothly & by the numbers.

I am not interested in loose figures with baggies/opened baggies or re sealed baggies - thank you.

I collect variants in baggies also, so just as I already have a certain figure does not mean I am not still after the same one, just not in the same baggie type.

please have a look here to see the baggies I do already have -

https://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m126/frunkster_2006/baggie%20front%20view%20only/?start=all

Priority would be given to anyone that has palitoy baagies especially any last 17 figures from the 99p 8 packs that were done @ Woolworths - I can hope can't I?

FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6603 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6604 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6605 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6606 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6607 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6608 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6609 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6610 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6611 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6612 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6613 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6614 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6615 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6616 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6617 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6618 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6619 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6620 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6621 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6622 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6623 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6624 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6625 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6626 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6627 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6628 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6629 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6630 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6631 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6632 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6633 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6634 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6635 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6636 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6637 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6638 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6639 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6640 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6641 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6642 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6643 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6644 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6645 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6646 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6647 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6648 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6649 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6650 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6651 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6652 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6653 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6654 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6655 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6656 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6657 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6658 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6659 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6660 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6661 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6662 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6663 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6664 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6665 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6666 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6667 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6668 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6669 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6670 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6671 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6672 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6673 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6674 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6675 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6676 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6677 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6678 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6679 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6680 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6681 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6682 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6683 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6684 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6685 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6686 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6687 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6688 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6689 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6690 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6691 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6692 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6693 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6694 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6695 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6697 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6698 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6699 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6700 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6701 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6702 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6703 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6704 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6705 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6706 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6707 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6708 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6709 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6710 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6711 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6712 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6713 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6714 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6715 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6716 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6717 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6718 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6719 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6720 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6721 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6722 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6723 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6724 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6725 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6726 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6727 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6728 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6729 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6730 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6731 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6732 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6733 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6734 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6735 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6736 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6737 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6738 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6739 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6740 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6741 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6742 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6743 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6744 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6745 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6746 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6747 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6748 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6749 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6750 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6751 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6752
FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP5735 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP5736 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP5737 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP5738 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP5741 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP5742 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP5743 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP5744 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP5745 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP5752 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP5753 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP5758 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP5779 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP5780 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP5781 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP5782 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6815 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6817 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6818 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6819 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6820 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6821 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6823 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6824 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6826 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6828 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6829 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6831 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6833 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6834 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6836 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6837 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6838 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6839 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6840 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6841 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6842 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6843 FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Th_IMGP6844

Things worth noting when considering values -

1. First up is the Yoda orange snake with red eyes on a ESB 32B UP card, this has a SPLIT bubble on the stem below the fig

2. Ugnaught on a 30B Palitoy Card, HAS BEEN RE SEALED

3. B wing pilot POTF Card UP/Yellow bubble almost flat cardback

4. Ben on a 65B ROTJ Card UP - Nice example IMO

5. At - ST driver on a Tri logo Bubble crush but no splits, has some damage to card though

6. Opened prunface on 79a back - has been opened to display fig by previous owner, fig un played with

7. ROLJ 48A Palitoy card Luke Hoth - unopened but card has BIG split

8. Tri Logo Gamorean guard has some bubble crush, but the figure has outstanding paintwork & the Matt armour

9. ROTJ Palitoy Nien Numb offer Weeqway 65A Back & apparently quite tough to find?

10. ROTJ Palitoy 65A Back Rebel commander

11. Meccano Jawa 27 figs on the back, nice example

12. Meccano Liea 27 figs on the back, card has been OPENED to display figure, never played with though - a dam shame!

Show me what you got & with luck we can do some trades
Back to top Go down
frunkstar
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
frunkstar

FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade   FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 3:50 pm

Sorry - I forgot to add - sadly the sears vacu pack han solo bespin is a reproduction

AJ EDIT: No reproductions are to be bought/sold, traded on TIG : http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t2333-imperial-gunnery-f-s-policy-on-reproduction-weapons-accesssories-custom-carded-figures-resealed-figs-restored-figs-etc

you certainly have a few neat pieces, good luck with the remaining trades Smile
Back to top Go down

FT: Baggies Wanted in Trade, Lots to trade

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1