The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rebel blasters....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
riehle1
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
riehle1

Rebel blasters.... Empty
PostSubject: Rebel blasters....   Rebel blasters.... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:08 pm

Does anybody out there mix and match blue, blue/black and black rebel blasters with any appropriate figure? RS is telling me that the only black rebel blaster goes to Hoth Han and wanted to get a concensus of how everybody else completes their figures that take rebel blasters. I have so many blues and then so many guys that take blue/black empty handed in the display case. Should the guys stay empty handed and keep the extra blues stored or should I throw em in their hands and check them off as complete??

Btw, I'm new here and this is my first topic so sorry if I offended yea!
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

Rebel blasters.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebel blasters....   Rebel blasters.... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:22 pm

The black blaster is mostly found with Han trenchcoat. Han Hoth can be found with many colours ( & even bespin blasters ) I don't get too caught up with what goes with what- at the moment most of my weapons are stored away from the figures. You generally don't have to worry about offending anyone. ( no political, religious or sexual orientation talk, everything else is fair game- including referring to me as the local village idiot Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

Rebel blasters.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebel blasters....   Rebel blasters.... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:24 pm

Bare in mind black vs black/blue is tough to compare.... with that said....
I can't cite anything specific since I don't have many MOCs nor baggies to confirm, but I can say I have a 65B Luke XWP with a black/blue blaster... Looks mostly black until you hold it against a strong back light.

Rebel blasters.... 15411621675_8f04c8cb6c_o

Not sure that helps, but at least one confirmed MOC example should help (visually here right now) and there are a bunch that should continue to help show that the black/blue blasters are not exclusive to one figure.... at least the rebel/smuggler/Han blaster. Wink

And of course............
http://www.imperialgunnery.com/rebelblasters.htm
of course the guide has some other examples confirmed and I hope you have checked that out ........

EDIT... AJ beat me to the concept

cheers!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
riehle1
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
riehle1

Rebel blasters.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebel blasters....   Rebel blasters.... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:49 pm

i definitely checked that out the link and its printed in a 3 ring binder in my collection room. thanks for the feedback..

maybe i didn't word it properly but i am trying to get a consensus as if others mix and match their rebel blasters. ie: give greedo a blue blaster, han a blue and snaggletooth a blue and call them complete..

i have some many blue blaster and many guys with empty hands..https://2img.net/u/3011/13/96/10/smiles/260185.gif

Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

Rebel blasters.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebel blasters....   Rebel blasters.... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 8:51 pm

riehle1 wrote:
i definitely checked that out the link and its printed in a 3 ring binder in my collection room. thanks for the feedback..

maybe i didn't word it properly but i am trying to get a consensus as if others mix and match their rebel blasters. ie: give greedo a blue blaster, han a blue and snaggletooth a blue and call them complete..

i have some many blue blaster and many  guys with empty hands..https://2img.net/u/3011/13/96/10/smiles/260185.gif
haha Smile

For me, I start with a vintage blaster, saber or accy and when I get more in depth with the figure, then I concern myself with it being proper to the COO. So I am sure I have a ton of appropriate, legit blasters, sabers or accys for all my figures but the correct one for each COO is something that I haven't checked/confirmed on all my figures yet.
For me, to start, as long as it isn't a repro, its fine unless it is a big deal figure/variant. Smile

cheers!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
Thundershot
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Thundershot

Rebel blasters.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebel blasters....   Rebel blasters.... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 1:53 pm

Hi there,
I, myself, go by the rebelscumphoto archive guide, but if that's not possible I'm happy to have anything that's genuine vintage.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rebel blasters.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebel blasters....   Rebel blasters.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rebel blasters....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1