The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lando skiff????

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jedimaster_att
New User
New User

lando skiff???? Empty
PostSubject: lando skiff????   lando skiff???? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 7:43 pm

I have this Lando in my collection and would love your expert advice.  The Coo is present as if it is a Kenner mold but the thumb is bent as if it is a Lili Ledy mold... also there is no paint application for the eyes.  
Any thoughts...
lando skiff???? 20140813
lando skiff???? 20140814
lando skiff???? 20140815
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

lando skiff???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: lando skiff????   lando skiff???? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 8:05 pm

welcome The eye paint looks worn out.  Have a look here: http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t4775-the-tig-fotw-thread-lando-skiff-guard#
Back to top Go down
Mr. Legacy
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Mr. Legacy

lando skiff???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: lando skiff????   lando skiff???? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 8:59 pm

That is what would have happened to Lando if Darth Vader got to him in Episode 6.  lol! 

Honestly, I agree with aussie about the worn out eyes, however I am no expert with the lili ledy mold.
Back to top Go down
jedimaster_att
New User
New User

lando skiff???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: lando skiff????   lando skiff???? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 9:33 pm

Thanks, you guys are awesome!
One more, I think based on the guide that this is a Han Solo in Trench Coat Lili Ledy... What do you think?
The coo is higher up on the leg then the rest of my Han Solo in Trench coat figures and the eyes and eye brows spray apps are way different.
lando skiff???? 20140816
lando skiff???? 20140817
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

lando skiff???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: lando skiff????   lando skiff???? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 5:39 am

The key (for me) to determine a Ledy Han trench coat is the colour of the face plastic- it is very pink. To me yours is a Kenner version sharing the Ledy leg markings.
lando skiff???? Sdc12437
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

lando skiff???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: lando skiff????   lando skiff???? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 5:46 am

I'm sorry to say that isn't a Ledy Han (the plastic used for the head is too pale). Ledy produced the figure from moulds previously used by Kenner, so both releases can share the same coo.

EDIT: AJ beat me to it. Very Happy

BTW :welcome:to TIG. Feel free to introduce yourself here: http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t7181-who-s-who-don-t-be-shy-introduce-yourself-here
Back to top Go down
jedimaster_att
New User
New User

lando skiff???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: lando skiff????   lando skiff???? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 12:09 pm

Thanks again guys! So it is a regular Kenner Han with a different spray ops then my other two? Unfortunately it did not come with the trench coat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

lando skiff???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: lando skiff????   lando skiff???? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lando skiff????

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1