The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 6:21 am

Welcome to the forum new guys! Enjoy cheers
Back to top Go down
dannygreen1
New User
New User

PostSubject: Hey guys   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 11:54 pm

Name: Lindsay
Single/Married:batchelor
Residence:Australia
Kids:0
Pets:1
Reason(s) you love Star Wars: The film was fricking awesome and the figures were the best toys every made Smile
How did you get here?: Vintage star wars figure archives
Collecting Focus:Mainly loose figures and moc's
Character Focus: Everyone Smile
Collecting interest:POTF MOC's
Looking For: Blue Snaggletooth
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 1:53 pm

welcome to the forum, Lindsay!
Back to top Go down
dannygreen1
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 7:55 pm

Thanks Artoo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 8:27 pm

Yeah another local Smile
Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 3 Danny-green-1m-carrot-5766694
Back to top Go down
dannygreen1
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 8:38 pm

Love your work AussieJames :cool laugh:
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 2:32 am

Welcome aboard Christian and Lindsay! welcome

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
dannygreen1
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 7:41 am

Dr Dengar wrote:

Welcome aboard Christian and Lindsay! welcome

Thanks DR Dengar its good to be here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chopper
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Chopper

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 9:56 am

Welcome to all ... nice to see new faces.

welcome

Another West Aussie??
Back to top Go down
dannygreen1
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 8:18 pm

Chopper wrote:
Welcome to all ... nice to see new faces.

welcome

Another West Aussie??

I'm a Melbourne boy Chopper.
Don't hold it against me Smile
Back to top Go down
Chopper
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Chopper

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 10:57 pm

With the way the Aussie dollar is mate it is great to have other Aussies here to trade with !!!!

Love Victoria mate home of the greatest football team on Earth

Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 3 10mtxna
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 11:50 am

welcome to TIG, Count Stankus ,Shawn, Christian & Lindsay. We always appreciate new members taking the time to introduce themselves. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
riehle1
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
riehle1

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 8:14 pm

Hello! This is my first post am brand new here and just wanted to say hi!

Name: Chris
Single/Married: M
Residence: Poughkeepsie NY
Kids: hope to someday
Pets: Rescued pitty
Reason(s) you love Star Wars: grew up with Star Wars. When I was around 3 a whole collection of figures and vehicles was handed down to me.. Was my favorite thing in the world used to love going to pick out figures in the store. ROTJ was on the shelves by that time. My wife loves Star Wars. Even my dog!
How did you get here?: through imperial gunnery main page. To hell with repros!
Collecting Focus: vintage kenner 77-85
Character Focus: all
Collecting interest: vintage kenner 3-3/4 loose but complete-playsets-vehicles and cases, 6" black series and Star Wars books
Looking For: other collectors local to me, looking to trade, completing my vintage loose collection, friends that share in the same geekery
Back to top Go down
HWR
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 8:55 am

Realized, that I never posted in this thread. Well many of you know me from RS, where I have been a member since October 2001. But for those, Who don't know me, here an introduction.

Name: Henrik Wulff Rasmussen
Age: One day older than yesterday, and one younger than tomorrow.
Single/Married: Single
Residence: Vejle, Denmark
Kids: none
Pets:  none
Reason(s) you love Star Wars: The vintage figures
How did you get here?: Recomandations from other variation collectors
Collecting Focus: Vintage loose variations (including foreign, but not bootlegs).
Character Focus: none, considering Imperial Dignitary
Collecting interest: Vintage Loose variations, Danish Star Wars stuff from before 1999.
Looking For: Toltoys Java, saber for Toptoys Luke, the movies on Betamax with Danish subtitles and Danish covers and other interesting vintage Danish items.

Got my first figure (Luke Jedi (green saber, painted face, sewn cape, Taiwan coo, on a 77-back)) a Saturday in 1984. When figures were out of stores, I continued to buy a fleamarkets etc. Started serious collting in 1995. At first I olny wanted the "once I wanted, but never got as a child", then expanded to a conmplete set, then included the larger variations and finally the foreign (Takara, Lili-Ledy, TopToys,Glasslite, Toltoys, Poch, PBP etc). Last year I also started to collect Danish SW stuff (both vintage and modern, but have decided to slim this Down a bit).

Will post pictures of my display room and my Danish stuff (a lot not on display) when I'm finished photographing it.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 10:07 am

It's fantastic to see so many new members welcome

And OLD ones as well (that's at you Henrik lol! ) Really looking forward to seeing your display room Smile
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 10:56 am

welcome to TIG Chris & Henrick.

@ Henrick, I never expected to be giving a welcome to someone who's been here longer than me. lol! It's good to see you back. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 2:30 am

welcome Welcome aboard, Chris. I am sure you will like the relaxed atmoshpere here on TIG.

Nice to read some more background on one of the nestors of variant collecting.
Great to have you on board, Henrik! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 11:30 am

Welcome Chris (Riehle1), hope you enjoy the forum! And good to see you back here, Henrik (HWR) cheers
Back to top Go down
Stuart_Skinner
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 4:44 am

Name: Stuart Skinner
Single/Married: Married to my childhood sweetheart
Residence: Kent, UK
Kids: 1 son
Pets: 2 cats
Reason(s) you love Star Wars: just does something to me, hard to describe
How did you get here?: use website for reference for SWFUK podcast and my collecting, thought it was time to join up properly and get involved
Collecting Focus: all things Star Wars, from figures to oddballs but only vintage
Character Focus: not stated one yet, on next years agenda, just got to decide who, swaying towards Greedo at present but not decided
Collecting interest: love Everything vintage so if it takes my fancy I'll buy it
Looking For: want to add a Popy figure to my collection in 2015 an display in one of GW Acrylics awesome cases
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 4:55 am

Welcome to TIG, Stuart! Good to have you onboard and hope you enjoy our little corner of SW collecting cheers
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 6:00 am

welcome to TIG Stuart cheers
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 3:01 pm

Stuart, Welcome to TIG welcome
Cheers Andy  Stormie Smiley
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 3:09 pm

welcome aboard, Stuart! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BaronSat
New User
New User
BaronSat

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 12:52 pm

Hello,

My name is Eric but you can call me BaronSat, as you want.

I am a mature adult... or an old grumpy guy, depending on how old you are.

My job is to be a graphic artist and I also work with Lego bricks.

One new friend (yes you... Wink told me about this forum, where he shows pics of his collection and I thought it was a good place to talk and share with vintage people... I mean people who like vintage SW stuff Wink

A long time ago... you know the rest, I was a vintage SW toys collector, I say was because I had to sold my collection some years ago.
All started when I saw Star Wars on screen in october 1977, I immediately knew that was forever. Of course I had SW toys as a kid but I really build my collection in the mid eighties and stop it in the late nineties. Anyway at least I kept my 12" dolls and Micro Collection.
After the big sale, I focused on Lego and of course I started to build custom models from SW.

Nowadays I am totally a Lego maniac so I come to this forum to bug you guys with my custom bricks models and talk about vintage stuff I still have to discover.

Now I go to the Lego section of this forum. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.baronsat.net
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 1:08 pm

Hello and welcome to the group Christian and Lindsay I look forward to getting to know you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next