The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike_Z
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Mike_Z

Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 2:42 pm

Sean & Terence - Welcome aboard! cheers
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 2:45 pm

Welcome to the board Sean.  What exactly is a glass artist?  Is that like the stained window type stuff?

If you search stained glass you will find some post by Russ who used to be around. Here is one thread on some stuff he did.

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t5125-stained-glass-lamp-based-off-the-early-bird-kit-finished?highlight=stained+glass
Back to top Go down
jabbathefett
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
jabbathefett

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 3:02 pm

trappedtexan wrote:
Welcome to the board Sean.  What exactly is a glass artist?  Is that like the stained window type stuff?

If you search stained glass you will find some post by Russ who used to be around. Here is one thread on some stuff he did.

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t5125-stained-glass-lamp-based-off-the-early-bird-kit-finished?highlight=stained+glass

Those Star Wars themed stained glass panels are really cool. I actually use to make stained glass units here in Baltimore at a small specialty glass shop downtown. Before that I was commercial window installer and now im a glass artist but when I say glass artist I'm referring to glass blowing. Wink
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 3:19 pm

That's cool.  So like bowls and vases and stuff?  Make a thread in the off topic section and share some of your work, when you get photo posting rights.
Back to top Go down
jabbathefett
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
jabbathefett

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 12:58 pm

trappedtexan wrote:
That's cool.  So like bowls and vases and stuff?  Make a thread in the off topic section and share some of your work, when you get photo posting rights.

Yes I have made goblets and wine glasses in the past, everything i make is functional is some way or another. Unless im making marbles, they are really just for show.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:57 am

Welcome to TIG Sean welcome
Back to top Go down
jabbathefett
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
jabbathefett

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 12:15 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome to the board all. I hope to get to know everyone, so far I'm loving searching the threads and learning more and more about my toys. Talk about a plethora of information, this website is amazing!!
Back to top Go down
Matt Livesay
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 12:54 pm

Name: Matt Livesay
Single/Married: Married
Residence: Memphis, TN
Kids: 3
Pets: 1
Reason(s) you love Star Wars: First childhood toys i can remember
How did you get here?: Online verification of current Star Wars purchases
Collecting Focus: 1st 20/21 loose all graded 85 or 90. Then onto the next ESB figs
Character Focus: Blue Snaggletooth and vinyl-caped Jawa
Collecting interest: Right now, finishing up the 12-back figures
Looking For: 90 grade loose figures
Back to top Go down
http://bamamatt@hotmail.com
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 1:35 pm

Welcome aboard Matt. You collect graded? Kind of a split issue around most boards these days, but we all agree on one thing which is no U-grade. If you don't know about U-grades they are a destructive process of the grading company opening carded items to grade them loose. All of the boards are against this practice.
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 10:10 am

welcome Sean & Matt!
Back to top Go down
hellhippie
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
hellhippie

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 7:17 am

welcome matt welcome sean
Back to top Go down
elsapito-Vader
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 6:56 am

Hi fellas!
A new member from Europe. Long time Star Wars fan, and when it comes to collect, it's about model kits basically.
I made a horrible Darth Costume some 32 years ago, and right now fiddling with the idea of tuening a Hasbro helmetless mask I got cheap into something worthy. Cannot post pics yet, but I have a quite advanced helmet right now. I post yesterday on the Don Post info thread, as I am considering the idea of getting one.
I hope to show good stuff and sharing good times with you alll Smile
Back to top Go down
jabbathefett
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
jabbathefett

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 11:30 am

Welcome aboard TIG elsapito-Vader welcome
Back to top Go down
elsapito-Vader
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 11:53 am

Thanks Jabba!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 12:09 pm

Welcome to TIG Elsapito-Vader welcome Look forward to your pics when you can post cheers
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 12:17 pm

Welcome aboard. In the fist post of this thread you will find the questionaire everyone has been filling out if you want to do so (not required just shares some more info on you). I saw our post in the helmet thread asking about measurements, but my don post helmet is buried at the moment and near impossible to get out. Bud spencer does check in from time to time, but might pm him to see if he can check.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 7:17 pm

Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 11 21660590L
Back to top Go down
elsapito-Vader
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 10:17 am

Thanks again buddies.
Yes, I saw the questionnary,afte r sending the post. and as I also saw the option of doing on my own style thought that was good! Very Happy
Anyway...
Name: Jimbo
Single/Married:yes
Residence:Spain
Kids: Two: my wife and me!
Pets: used to have birds... Crying or Very sad
Reason(s) you love Star Wars: Just because!
How did you get here?: Googlizing info on DP DV mask
The rest is said above!
Thanks again for the warm welcome. Seems I have an aussie "tocayo" (self named, in spanish).
Thanks Texan, maybe then I'll drop a pm to Bud, though thought it to be a bit intrusive Smile
Thanks R2. You'll enjoy the pics. I also plan to fnish all my SW kits in a nex time.
Regards to all.
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 10:45 am

welcome Jim!
Back to top Go down
KOM
New User
New User
KOM

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 2:15 pm

Hey Forum!
Name: Chris
Single/Married: Divorced
Residence: NJ
Kids: 4
Pets: -
Reason(s) you love Star Wars: Cause it's the greatest!
How did you get here?: Checking for prices
Collecting Focus: Vintage
Character Focus: Stormtroopers
Collecting interest: Vintage Carded Figures and Boxed Playsets
Looking For: Others who like the same
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 2:23 pm

Welcome Chris. We don't have a ton of pricing info but if you have someone specific you can start a thread or we have a price evaluation thread around buried in the vintage chat somewhere. Prices are all over the place at the moment though so asking may yield better results than looking up older threads.

Jim, being in Spain do you have a poch/pbp focus? Not lots of information around on those lines but they are awesome. Just had a huge lot of them sell out on Facebook you can see the post about it in the vintage chat near the top. They don't come up often carded so this sell out was quite significant in that some of those examples that sold are really rare and maybe even one offs of known.
Back to top Go down
elsapito-Vader
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 4:20 am

Thanks darth!

Welcome Chris!! welcome

trappedtexan wrote:

Jim, being in Spain do you have a poch/pbp focus?  .
Er... what does this mean?? Shocked Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 12:22 pm

Welcome to TIG Chris  welcome  That seems a cool place to work  thinking Do TRU offer decent staff discounts?

KOM wrote:
Hey Forum!
Name: Chris
Single/Married: Divorced
Residence: NJ
Kids: 4
Pets: -
Reason(s) you love Star Wars: Cause it's the greatest!
How did you get here?: Checking for prices
Collecting Focus: Vintage
Character Focus: Stormtroopers
Collecting interest: Vintage Carded Figures and Boxed Playsets
Looking For: Others who like the same

elsapito-Vader wrote:

trappedtexan wrote:

Jim, being in Spain do you have a poch/pbp focus?  .
Er... what does this mean?? Shocked Embarassed Embarassed

Don't go there, it's the darkest side of the force cyclops  But in case you do, here is a great starting point: http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t4427-the-poch-pbp-guide-discussion-thread-part-one#
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 10:22 pm

Welcome Chris!

N.J., huh? Damn cold, cold place...
Back to top Go down
Johnny U
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Johnny U

PostSubject: Hello again.   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 1:04 am

Hey all! I've been gone for a while. I went out and became an adult, had a kid, and bought a house and other fun stuff (Still feel like a kid). But I'm back. Very Happy Boy, how the prices have gone up since I was last collecting  Shocked only a few years ago... time to save up some money.

What have I missed besides Toy Toni? Anything good?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next