The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clear action figure display stands

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chipsteak
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
chipsteak

Clear action figure display stands - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear action figure display stands   Clear action figure display stands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 6:12 pm

It was 26th December 1983 when I was helping my mum bag up wrapping paper when I noticed the two clear stands stuck to the internal cardboard packaging from my Star Destroyer Playset just as they were getting put into a black bin bag.

For years I was worried that those stands were stuck to packaging in all the larger SW sets and I hadn't noticed them. Thankfully someone invented the internet years later and I discovered I never missed anything. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hulk17
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
hulk17

Clear action figure display stands - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear action figure display stands   Clear action figure display stands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 6:16 pm

Cool story.

I was born 4 days earlier on the 22nd Dec 1983. Best day of my mum's life  lol! 

I know too much about Vintage Star Wars toys but never knew about the existence of these stands. Another thing that surprised me was that Han Hoth's Rebel Blaster fits into his holster.
Back to top Go down

Clear action figure display stands

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2