The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Price of Lili Ledy Biker Scout MOC (not Kenner made in Mexico)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
olisuds
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
olisuds

Price of Lili Ledy Biker Scout MOC (not Kenner made in Mexico) Empty
PostSubject: Price of Lili Ledy Biker Scout MOC (not Kenner made in Mexico)   Price of Lili Ledy Biker Scout MOC (not Kenner made in Mexico) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:12 am

Tried asking this over on Rebelscum but the "official price check thread" doesn't seem to get a lot of traffic so hopefully you guys can help.

Can anyone guide me on price for a Lili Ledy Biker Scout MOC (not Kenner made in Mexico) fully sealed and in nice condition?

Does cardback effect price? Are the negative backs more/less expensive or same?
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Price of Lili Ledy Biker Scout MOC (not Kenner made in Mexico)   Price of Lili Ledy Biker Scout MOC (not Kenner made in Mexico) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:33 am

I still haven't taken the plunge and bought a Ledy MOC but I always try to keep an eye out. IMO the -ve backs are 'rarer' but don't seem to attract a price premium- they're all expensive Wink  prices seem to range from $500 for true beaters to $3000. I'd say about half way would be a starting point. I'm sure Jose, Adolfo, Anthony (MrKenner) etc. could give you a better idea.
Back to top Go down
olisuds
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
olisuds

PostSubject: Re: Price of Lili Ledy Biker Scout MOC (not Kenner made in Mexico)   Price of Lili Ledy Biker Scout MOC (not Kenner made in Mexico) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:37 am

Great thanks very much James. I'll drop Anthony a PM. Do you know Jose or Adolfo's TIG ID
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Price of Lili Ledy Biker Scout MOC (not Kenner made in Mexico)   Price of Lili Ledy Biker Scout MOC (not Kenner made in Mexico) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:51 pm

Hey Oli, I think Jose is dark del toro or something close to that and adolfo is merlin if I remember right. I know Jose just listed a moc emporers guard on rebelscum for $1000, not sure if that helps with pricing but I would imagine that the biker scout is worth at least the same if not more. I know he is fairly common loose due to the Made in Mexico figures but on a ledy card I dont know the rarity of any of them.
Back to top Go down
olisuds
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
olisuds

PostSubject: Re: Price of Lili Ledy Biker Scout MOC (not Kenner made in Mexico)   Price of Lili Ledy Biker Scout MOC (not Kenner made in Mexico) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 5:37 am

Great, thanks very much buddy. I managed to track down Jose Smile but I'll give Adolfo a try too.
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Price of Lili Ledy Biker Scout MOC (not Kenner made in Mexico)   Price of Lili Ledy Biker Scout MOC (not Kenner made in Mexico) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 10:56 am

Oli

What was his estimate? I'd think $1500-$2000
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
olisuds
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
olisuds

PostSubject: Re: Price of Lili Ledy Biker Scout MOC (not Kenner made in Mexico)   Price of Lili Ledy Biker Scout MOC (not Kenner made in Mexico) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:22 am

I haven't heard back from Jose yet but from Adolfo and Anthony its looking around the $1,500 mark for one in nice near mint condition.

Now I just need to find one Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Price of Lili Ledy Biker Scout MOC (not Kenner made in Mexico)   Price of Lili Ledy Biker Scout MOC (not Kenner made in Mexico) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Price of Lili Ledy Biker Scout MOC (not Kenner made in Mexico)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1