The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bad Buyer - Ferret1305

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

Bad Buyer - Ferret1305 Empty
PostSubject: Bad Buyer - Ferret1305   Bad Buyer - Ferret1305 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:45 pm

Nothing like a bad buying AND selling experience in a weekend!

Look out for this guy. I sold him a minty Ewok Village on Ebay. Guy won it and paid. I got is shipped out in a day.

I get an Email saying a part came broken AND missing. He also complained shipping costs. I charged $20 for shipping. Shipping was $13.71 and I boxed the boxed Village with 2 boxes that were $4 each. His Email basically says he needs some money back before he leaves negative feedback.

I was in a bad mood already (can't remember why Wink)but gave him the benefit of the doubt on the broken item but said no dice on the shipping.

Here is the item I sold (see the tower with the elevator crank):

Bad Buyer - Ferret1305 DSC023511

and here is what he claims to be what I sent:

Bad Buyer - Ferret1305 Ewok9

Laughable. I pointed out that even if it was more worn than I described how could you explain the now fixed 2 white spots. Ebay already found in my favor but I have 1 negative now I am trying to have removed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Bad Buyer - Ferret1305   Bad Buyer - Ferret1305 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:29 am

This is just isn't your week, bud. Hope you get the neg removed. Idiots like this is the reason why I don't sell on Ebay.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Bad Buyer - Ferret1305   Bad Buyer - Ferret1305 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:35 am

Feel for ya bud. Good luck with that neg reversal...
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: Bad Buyer - Ferret1305   Bad Buyer - Ferret1305 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:55 am

Your charging for shipping and handling is more than reasonable.
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Bad Buyer - Ferret1305   Bad Buyer - Ferret1305 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:57 am

John in my experience of a similar situation the best way to get you Neg reversed is by calling eBay themselves and speaking directly to a manager mate.

I know in the UK there is a standard landline for eBay customer services now im not sure how that works in the USA?
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Bad Buyer - Ferret1305   Bad Buyer - Ferret1305 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:04 am

jaymassive619 wrote:
John in my experience of a similar situation the best way to get you Neg reversed is by calling eBay themselves and speaking directly to a manager mate.

I know in the UK there is a standard landline for eBay customer services now im not sure how that works in the USA?

I just got off the phone with them. After I hour they are telling me that since he "implied" he'd leave negative feedback instead of "stating" it it's not removable.

Assholes.
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Bad Buyer - Ferret1305   Bad Buyer - Ferret1305 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:14 am

Darthberizing wrote:
jaymassive619 wrote:

I just got off the phone with them. After I hour they are telling me that since he "implied" he'd leave negative feedback instead of "stating" it it's not removable.

Assholes.

Bunch of shitheads!

Did you demand a senior manager and threaten action in the small claims court? (not sure what the USA equivalent is)

Just say you had an independent body analysis the different photos using advance imaging software it is clear that the buyer is using a different item to process his complaint which is illegal under UK law (again not sure of USA)

I worked in call center management for 5 years so i know exactly how to get a result if you push them so far in the end they just refund or remove then negative as the last thing they want is there decision to end up under the microscope further down the line.

Jay
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Bad Buyer - Ferret1305   Bad Buyer - Ferret1305 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:24 pm

Damn John this is all you need m8, ive experienced your shipping and not an issue at all, hes clearly trying to scam you, in your feedback reply place a link to this post for all to see and realise what he is Smile
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: Bad Buyer - Ferret1305   Bad Buyer - Ferret1305 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:37 pm

I really hate the people that bitch and moan about shipping on ebay. I used to try and give a good estimate on shipping. Sometimes I would lose out on money and sometimes make a little extra but only by a few dollars. They know the shipping cost before they buy, so I don't feel like they have the right to complain. If I think someone is charging way too much, then I just move on to the next one. As a seller I usually just offer free shipping, but figure the cost into the total. That way I don't feel like anyone can complain.

That aside, I did recently have a seller that refunded some of my shipping cost and it was a nice surprise.
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
Plantman
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Plantman

PostSubject: Re: Bad Buyer - Ferret1305   Bad Buyer - Ferret1305 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:37 pm

i dont normally blink at a seller who has one or two negs anyway, you always come across one or two tosspots in a year mate.

I wouldnt worry, just make sure you reply to the negative and clear the situation
Back to top Go down
http://www.vintagetoybox.net
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Bad Buyer - Ferret1305   Bad Buyer - Ferret1305 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:57 pm

Ebay has been a disaster do deal with. I got fedup and sent this to any Executive Email I could find via google:

It's sad I have to severe an 11yr seller relationship w/ EBay over this nonsense. Your customer service people are the ones who directed me to not engage this person as he was obviously scamming. That very Email (sent before the feedback was left) is a flagrant attempt to get money and parts from me with the very real threat of negative feedback being hung out as a result. Shipping charges are not negotiable and to demand money back after having the goods in hand is extortion. He also sent pictures that were not of my item and EBay sided with me in that as well.

The real issue is that had I not been directed by EBay to stand up to this scammer I would have just given in to the blackmail and paid for his feedback. You are the company that encouraged me to fight since he was clearly wrong and you did it at the expense of my feedback. When one of your care reps told me I should've just "given him something" to keep my feedback clean showed just how much you don't care about what is right.

To everyone I copied - I don't know if this will reach any of you. If it does, I want you to please take a moment to read this. It is a travesty in that it shows the kinks in your system and why people are choosing to stop selling on EBay. You should enable your people to use some common sense and not just promote the laissez-faire attitude. For me to have to go through this much trouble is an embarrassment to you and your company.

I am unfortunately stuck buying here (for now) but I will NEVER sell an item here until this is fixed. This is a partnership and I will not take on a partner that doesn't believe in doing the right thing.

Once again I am available to speak about this at any time. My number is below

Johnpaul Ragusa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad Buyer - Ferret1305   Bad Buyer - Ferret1305 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad Buyer - Ferret1305

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1