The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Best and Worst

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Section 8
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Section 8

Best and Worst - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst   Best and Worst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:48 am

Nice to see a wide range of answers, but glad to see Lobot getting a deserved kicking.

Seeing though others have extended the list to more than one. I shall add R2D2 (Sensor) to my favourite list and add Luke Jedi to my dislike list.

1. Zuckuss (4-Lom)
2. R2D2 Sensor

Childhood favourite

1. Luke Farmboy
2. TIE Pilot

Dislike

1.Lobot
2. Luke Jedi
(Luke's nose falls off too easily, and I've ended up with loads all with no nose. Anyone know a good plastic surgeon?).

The answer to the next question is : Awful.

Back to top Go down
http://www.familytreeman.co.uk
tundra9
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
tundra9

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst   Best and Worst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 3:05 pm

The best is a tie for me:

Luke stormie and stormie

Worst:

B-wing pilot....... he never saw much action in my toy wars
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst   Best and Worst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 5:07 pm

Quote :
Luke's nose falls off too easily, and I've ended up with loads all with no nose. Anyone know a good plastic surgeon?

Yeah I know a good plastic surgeon from Taiwan, he has done wonders with my Jedi Lukes, never had a nose problem since Very Happy

Best and Worst - Page 2 Sany1420
Back to top Go down
chipsteak
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
chipsteak

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst   Best and Worst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:40 pm

Best - Sand People. Lovely looking figure, I like the characters, and he is just old enough to tick the perfect nostalgia buttons for me too.

Worst - any of the last four Ewoks. The First four Ewoks were ample. Or the second Klaatu. Agaian, the first Klaatu was ample Klaatu-age, only this time he is in a boring plain white suit.
Back to top Go down
Iamcomicdoc
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst   Best and Worst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:18 am

Always though Amanaman was the weirdest.....dunno if that's best or worst.
Back to top Go down
chipsteak
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
chipsteak

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst   Best and Worst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 8:10 pm

A schoolfriend of mine in 1985 announced their was new SW figures in the shops and showed me the Amanaman he had bought

The first thing I did was flip him over ( the toy , not my pal ) to see the LFL imprint as I didn't believe it was a SW figure.

Smile
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst   Best and Worst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 8:16 pm

chipsteak wrote:
A schoolfriend of mine in 1985 announced their was new SW figures in the shops and showed me the Amanaman he had bought

The first thing I did was flip him over ( the toy , not my pal ) to see the LFL imprint as I didn't believe it was a SW figure.

Smile

Why did you do that? He was so central to the movie! How could you not recognize him instantly???

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst   Best and Worst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:00 pm

DarthBerizing wrote:
chipsteak wrote:

Smile

Why did you do that? He was so central to the movie! How could you not recognize him instantly???

lol!

It was only one of the last times I watched ROTJ before I took my year off from watching SW that I finally saw Annannannammaan, or however you spell it, in the movie.
Back to top Go down
chipsteak
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
chipsteak

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst   Best and Worst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 8:42 pm

It took me until the late 90s to spot Snaggletooth. :clap:
Back to top Go down
Iamcomicdoc
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst   Best and Worst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:04 am

Yeah, I was the same way. After rewatching the first three over again a few years ago did I recognize some of the characters that I loved in Action Figure Form years before. Didn't care that I hadn't saw them in the movies when I was a kid. Just loved the figs!
Back to top Go down
Boomstick66
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Boomstick66

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst   Best and Worst - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 pm

Best figure(s) going my how much I remember playing.
*Best:Jawa, Biker Scout, Boba Fett

*worst: either Bespin Guard, Imperial Dignitary.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst   Best and Worst - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best and Worst

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2