The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

8D8 Focus group shot

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

8D8 Focus group shot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8D8 Focus group shot   8D8 Focus group shot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:02 pm

joe are my 8d8 leg's kenner or did you mean all 8d8 leg's even ledy are the same as kenner.also thank you for the kind word's and help it does make me feel better.ya i also thought it was a akward peice.but at least it's ledy.
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: 8D8 Focus group shot   8D8 Focus group shot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:12 pm

No probs Dan, let me clarify sorry.

Kenner legs and Ledy legs are 99.99% the same, the only minor difference and its not something thats noted as a way to tell if its Ledy is that the silver might be ever so slightly darker, again thats probably very minute so if someone put Kenner legs on a Ledy figure I think even Wolff wouldn't notice Laughing ( Only joking Doc!)

The indications of a Ledy 8D8 are mostly observations of the paint on the emblem and chest and the fact that the torso is made from a seemingly different plastic, making the copyright and detailing very prominent .

I am not saying you should swap the legs, as you might have an issue with it, but what I am getting at is that even with the legs damaged or produced badly in the factory, you shouldn't really worry about them but if it does worry you perhaps just stick some Kenner legs on Very Happy .

At least thats one bit of good news about Ledy figures you got this month!
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: 8D8 Focus group shot   8D8 Focus group shot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:46 pm

awesome,ya i think the leg silver paint is a little darker,i think the back of the leg's point higher up then my kenner..also the front part look's a little different in the mold chararistic's.even the color of white leg's seem like darker plastic.
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: 8D8 Focus group shot   8D8 Focus group shot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:51 pm

vintageSWfan wrote:
awesome,ya i think the leg silver paint is a little darker,i think the back of the leg's point higher up then my kenner..also the front part look's a little different in the mold chararistic's.even the color of white leg's seem like darker plastic.

Don't forget to mention those two cannon ball sized holes as well Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: 8D8 Focus group shot   8D8 Focus group shot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:57 pm

hahaha yes big holes on side.if i ever find a normal set of ledy 8d8 leg's i'll swap them out.if someone has a ledy beater with decent leg's i'll buy them,hit me up.dan. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8D8 Focus group shot   8D8 Focus group shot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

8D8 Focus group shot

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3