The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc Empty
PostSubject: My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc   My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:31 pm

Hey fellas,

because of many people obviously disliking bootlegs (for whatever reason  Rolling Eyes ) I will make a separate limelight for  my beloved bootlegs only tongue Razz

I enjoyed the hunt (lastet over almost 15 years now) very much and hope you enjoy what I was able to gather in that time! I know it is a "small" collection but therefore I was able (with lots of help) to get some incredible rare pieces!  What a Face  (Yeah...I am pretty proud of this .....sorry  Embarassed )

Many thanks to the people out there who helped me building this up!

Csillagok Haboruja (Hungarian):

My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc Thumbs_mc_hungarian
Note: Vader saber and cape are not original! Sad...but therefore....it is NOW original!!!  Razz  Razz  Razz 

See pic below:
*NEW*
My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc Thumbs_img_7246a My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc Thumbs_img_7756a

UZAY (Turkish):

My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc Thumbs_mc_uzay_01

Gwiezdne Wojny (Polish, different series):

My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc Thumbs_mc_polish My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc Thumbs_mc_polish2

Mexican Articulated figures:

My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc Thumbs_mc_mexican01

NOTE: The Ree Yees weapon is sadly selfmade Sad

Thanks for looking. I hope to update this soon with i.e. MTs and more polish and maybe even mexican figures Wink

Regards

Wolff

Last edited by wbobafett on Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc   My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:07 pm

Again, those are fantastic pieces. cheers
Nicely done. Shocked
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc   My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:18 pm

Truly fantastic collection Wolff, the Uzay's are amazing! celebrate
Back to top Go down
Jaybird
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Jaybird

PostSubject: Re: My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc   My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:24 pm

Holy Crap jawdrop Collecting all those figures must have been really exciting.

Thanks for sharing.

If you ever upgrade your polish collection I would be willing to sell my kidney to buy them off you. :buzzing:
Back to top Go down
Jason Snaggletooth
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Jason Snaggletooth

PostSubject: My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc    My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:33 pm

Very nice collection you have. Love the bootlegs, especially the Uzay, which I have started collecting this past month.
Happy collecting, and MTFBWY Very Happy
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc   My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:31 pm

Great collection of bootlegs you have there Wolff!! Congrats and thanks for sharing!! I like specially the Uzay and Hungarian section!!! bow
Back to top Go down
madhatter1220
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
madhatter1220

PostSubject: Re: My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc   My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 7:46 pm

Really amazing collection. Very cool.
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc   My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 3:34 pm

Nice stuff Wolff, and even better setup. You really do a great job of photographing your collection.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
JesseVader08
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
JesseVader08

PostSubject: Re: My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc   My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 7:13 pm

DarthBerizing wrote:
You really do a great job of photographing your collection.

Amen to that!
Back to top Go down
http://galacticheroes.wordpress.com
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc   My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 3:29 pm

Fantasctic bootlegs! cheers

Love that Uzay R2, don't see too many of them popping up in collections.

(and that was an gross understatement).
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc   My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:28 am

Commander Clint wrote:
Again, those are fantastic pieces. cheers
Nicely done. Shocked

Thank you very much!! cheers

General Kahn wrote:
Truly fantastic collection Wolff, the Uzay's are amazing! celebrate

I love them too Alex...thanks!! Very Happy

Jaybird wrote:
Holy Crap jawdrop Collecting all those figures must have been really exciting.

Thanks for sharing.

If you ever upgrade your polish collection I would be willing to sell my kidney to buy them off you. :buzzing:

Uhhh...okay....but I dont think you need to sell your kidney....these will stay forever Wink lol!

BTW: Is there a market for that?? I still need the Leia and others....kidney?? Anyone??

:I am stupid:

Jason Snaggletooth wrote:
Very nice collection you have. Love the bootlegs, especially the Uzay, which I have started collecting this past month.
Happy collecting, and MTFBWY Very Happy

Dont sell your house for your new love!! Razz Razz
Thanks for the kudos and good hunt! Wink

javiswspain wrote:
Great collection of bootlegs you have there Wolff!! Congrats and thanks for sharing!! I like specially the Uzay and Hungarian section!!! bow
Soooo...no love for the polish ones Javi?? Thats good....one less hunter for my Leia Very Happy

Thanks for the nice words my friend! I wish you the best on your hunt! (*cough* let me know when you find a spare headman *cough*)

DarthBerizing wrote:
Nice stuff Wolff, and even better setup. You really do a great job of photographing your collection.

John...thank you!! I really hoped you like it....pictureing the Hungarians was a pain...LOL. Will they ever stand without "help"?? Well...at least for a few seconds lol!

["madhatter1220"]Really amazing collection. Very cool.[/quote]

Thanks Cool

JesseVader08 wrote:
DarthBerizing wrote:
You really do a great job of photographing your collection.

Amen to that!

What a Face smoke

Dr Dengar wrote:
Fantasctic bootlegs! cheers

Love that Uzay R2, don't see too many of them popping up in collections.

(and that was an gross understatement).

Hahahaha...thanks Marco. I guess you also dont see the DSD a lot around....especially with that kind of chrome to it! Wink Very Happy

Thanks for the nice words!!

Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc   My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:33 am

BTW: After all that seems to be a forum where bootlegs get at least a bit of love!!!

cheers cheers cheers

I posted the same limelight in a german forum and got....*please sit down*...ZERO replies Razz Razz

...and if I read one more post like this over on RS (see below), I think I will respond the way I will get banned.... Razz Razz

Do you really expect the same people that have no respect for copyright laws,and intentionally collect ugly figures made from toxic materials, to care about some silly rules that Ebay sets out for the sake of keeping auctions fair and safe? Of course not, par for the course for their ilk.

Bwahahahahaha.....
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc   My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 12:56 pm

Great collection of world bootlegs Wollf, I received 3 Mexican figs recently and they're becoming very appealing to me when before I had little interest. They have a certain charm Cool So I would be happy to see your Mexi dudes next time mate Very Happy

Btw that lineup of your Polish figs is so cool and unique - they look like some mean kind of zombie squad, especially Han What a Face

I don't know a whole lot about bootlegs but I know you have some real gems there! Top work Cool
Back to top Go down
bootyhunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
bootyhunter

PostSubject: Re: My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc   My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 5:00 pm

Awesome collection, good to see so many rare items together.
Also really well presented :Drool:
Back to top Go down
wattosjunkpile
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
wattosjunkpile

PostSubject: bootlegs   My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 10:03 pm

Hey Wolff ,great presentation I can't wait to see your MTs
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc   My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:16 pm

Qick question Wolff, the Hungarian figures, bck in the day, could they be bought seperately or where they all in one set, I've seen a couple of pics in a set, but none seperately.
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc   My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:45 pm

General Kahn wrote:
Qick question Wolff, the Hungarian figures, bck in the day, could they be bought seperately or where they all in one set, I've seen a couple of pics in a set, but none seperately.

Hey Alex:

The were only availible seperately Alex Wink Very Happy
http://theswca.com/images-speci/hungary/hungary.html

What you maybe have seen was the "store display" where all cards a stapled together:
http://theswca.com/index.php?action=disp_item&item_id=57446

Very Happy

Cheers
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc   My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:01 pm

The store display is what I've seen, and how you've shown it, I'm pretty sure I've seen that SWCA page before withe seperate ones :I am stupid:

Cheers Wolff, I bet fiding those Leia red & green guns is a massive arse! Sad
Back to top Go down
Johnny U
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Johnny U

PostSubject: Re: My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc   My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:31 pm

bow bow bow Your Uzay collection is pure AWESOME!! :Drool:
Back to top Go down
bedheadjulian
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
bedheadjulian

PostSubject: Re: My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc   My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 4:59 pm

Awesome set. That black Chewbacca is the coolest thing ever. Sorry to hear the Germans were "cold fish" about your post. I've been in Europe for almost five years and I can tell you the old world can be a little grumpy, Wink
Keep up the great posts. - J
Back to top Go down
Kenner76
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Kenner76

PostSubject: Re: My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc   My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 11:56 am

Wow, amazing collection! I especially love the Polish Black Snowtrooper and the crazy colored Sand People!! SmileVery Happy 
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc   My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 10:53 am

...loosing track of all my limelights...LOL

Latest purchases:

Mexican Articulated figures:

My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc Thumbs_mc_mexican01

NOTE: The Ree Yees weapon is sadly selfmade Sad
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc   My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 10:53 am

Csillagok Haboruja (Hungarian):

My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc Thumbs_img_7246a My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc Thumbs_img_7756a
Back to top Go down
Starwizz
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Starwizz

PostSubject: Re: My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc   My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:20 pm

Wowww amazing and awesome collection  
Congrats on completing the Leia and Vader  :clap: 

My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc Img_7756a

Love the uzay and hope one day to have also a DSD figure  :Drool: 
not getting my hope's up here  Razz  but aren't the dsd getting more rare in this conditions this days?
cheers

My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc Mc_uzay_01
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc   My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 1:27 pm

Hey Maikel,

I personally agree. IMO it is THE rarest Uzay out there...more easy to complete then headman..LOL...he is always complete!!!

I would always prefer a DSD with chrome (as mine..not mint but heck...there is chrome on it!!!!) compared to a headman without accessories!!! Seriously...a real grail piece to me like the R2!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc   My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My loose bootlegs: Uzay, Hungarian, Polish etc

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1