The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?   OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:26 am

DarthBerizing wrote:

... It was added to just be fun, an alternative to RS's like system.

This is the way I also see it. I like the system though!

Maybe one change can be made as I also noticed negs on Ozios FS thread. So my suggestion would be to take out the raitings in the classifieds area....or does that mean "feeding" the troll.....I mean this is just trolling around.

Lee...a few plus are one its way Wink
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?   OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:39 am

cheers HAH!!!! 10!!!!! That didn't take long.

And just I gave Lee a plus because I think that's mean that soemone would neg a FS thread.

I bet the evil neg giver is Bowspearer Suspect
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?   OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:47 am

kisstour03 wrote:
cheers HAH!!!! 10!!!!! That didn't take long....

Well you dont think that you will get out of this with only one neg???

Im not even able to quote what you said...how could you even type it down??? Shocked Shocked Shocked

LETS KILL HIM....let the witch hunt start!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?   OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:48 am

Quote :
I also noticed negs on Ozios FS thread.

WTF?!?! this guy is nothing but 110% genuine!
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?   OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:55 am

This thread alone gave my 2 more negs on my account.....the troll seems to be evyrwhere Razz Razz Razz

Btw: I cant watch my stats anymore?!?!?!

again: I thought this to be fun....not an issue to be changed! Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?   OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:59 am

I shut it down Wolff.

I'm sorry to everyone who enjoyed it, like I did. However people neg voting in the Classifieds can hurt people's ability to do business and it's not fair.

I'm going to see if I can figure out how to only allow it in certain sections or something of that nature. Give me a little bit to read through the admin panel.

On a personal note, we are grown adults. Whoever is spam negging ads for no reason, act your age please.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?   OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 8:01 am

DarthBerizing wrote:
I shut it down Wolff.

I'm sorry to everyone who enjoyed it, like I did. However people neg voting in the Classifieds can hurt people's ability to do business and it's not fair.

Sad...I feel guilty now for bringing this up....Sorry Lee...seems I woke up some monsters?!?!?! (or have you gotten your negs before this thread started??

DarthBerizing wrote:

I'm going to see if I can figure out how to only allow it in certain sections or something of that nature. Give me a little bit to read through the admin panel.

That would be great John! Thanks for chekcing out!!

DarthBerizing wrote:

On a personal note, we are grown adults. Whoever is spam negging ads for no reason, act your age please.

Agreed 100%

Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?   OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 8:05 am

hmm...if we cant neg now Paul's "ST" comments...do we then need to ban him??? Razz Razz Razz

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?   OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:13 pm

wbobafett wrote:
hmm...if we cant neg now Paul's "ST" comments...do we then need to ban him??? Razz Razz Razz

lol! lol!

STAR TREK STAR TREK STAR TREK STAR TREK STAR STAR TREK STAR TREK STAR TREK STAR TREK STAR TREK STAR TREK Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy :run2:
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?   OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:19 pm

Okay I think we have a solution.

Since I wanted a like function, not a voting one, I found a way to modify the CSS code and remove the negative. So now you can show you like something, but not bash it. If you have a problem with someone or their post, you'll need to actually post and say something.

So click away!
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?   OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:29 pm

DarthBerizing wrote:

Since I wanted a like function, not a voting one, I found a way to modify the CSS code and remove the negative. So now you can show you like something, but not bash it. If you have a problem with someone or their post, you'll need to actually post and say something.

So click away!

It works. cheers

Now we just need to get working on having a Trek section.
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?   OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:33 pm

kisstour03 wrote:
DarthBerizing wrote:

So click away!

It works. cheers

Now we just need to get working on having a Trek section.

dude...seriously...if you dont stop I have to kill you!!!

Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?   OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:36 pm

I'm starting my own clique Smile

Who wants to join me? The cool guys/gals!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfaaf.net
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?   OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:40 pm

great solution John - sounds alot like what Josh said - if you have something negative to say , say it ... don't hide behind a anonymous "minus" What a Face

I just have this to say to Wolffe and Kisstour - enough of this rampant spaceism ... can't we all just get along ?

OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 4 Star_t10

OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 4 781810OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 4 781810OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 4 781810

lol!
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?   OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:44 pm

Thanks Ourchickenshack. I knew you'd help me out.
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?   OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:46 pm

Wow! What did I ever do to anyone? Sad Maybe when I was asking for that one contest to have a set time?

And I thought you were all my friends Wink

Positive votes received : 30
Negative votes received : 22
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfaaf.net
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?   OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:48 pm

Gave you a plus to help out.
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?   OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:50 pm

ourchickenshack wrote:

OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 4 Star_t10

Now we are getting insulting lol. Don't make me ban you!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

PostSubject: Re: OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?   OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:52 pm

Just looked at mine and I'm doing well, with 3 likes and 0 negs.
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?   OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:56 pm

kisstour03 wrote:
Thanks Ourchickenshack. I knew you'd help me out.

I'm there for you man !!! What a Face

c'mon John - you wouldn't ban a guy for trying to bring a little Intergalactic Peace would you ?
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

PostSubject: Re: OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?   OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:04 pm

Don't do it DB!! don't let Star Trek in that would open the flood gates to all sort of stuff. It would start with the classic but then it would fall into the likes of Deep Space Nine and voyager and maybe even spill out of Star Terk universe and we would end up with Babalon 5 talk and who needs that. tongue Laughing
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?   OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:06 pm

Glad to see this negative post shit is gone. Let's hope from now on, when you have something negative to say, you grow some fucking balls and spit it out. Twisted Evil

OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 4 Tumblr_mcrqejBa7i1rrbf1ho1_500
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?   OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:17 pm

fine - since we can't have Intergalactic peace - its on ....

OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 4 Star_t11

OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 4 272494
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?   OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:56 pm

Shocked I'd like to see that film James.
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?   OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:44 pm

Thanks Steve - its good to see that other folks here appreciate the classics OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 4 957681
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?   OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next