The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)   Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 4:14 pm

As always, James is great to deal with!

I asked where to find Santa Hats for vintage figures and he went ahead and made some for me! cheers Very Cool Too!!!!

And I picked up a few more great figures from him this past month as well.
Always easy and great to deal with!

Thanks, james!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
JediPatrick
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
JediPatrick

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)   Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 10:16 am

I've recently done a couple of purchases from James, one from his eBay store and one here on this forum, for Advanced Dungeons & Dragons LJN figures and monsters.

Everything was so perfect! I mean, James, you're a real nice guy, very pleasant to deal with! Smile

Score: A++++, 5 stars and 100%!!!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)   Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 3:06 pm

I've recently done another deal with Jim on a few Variants, Jim always goes out of his way to help you out, and at a good price Very Happy 
Yet another flawless transaction, thank you very much my friend.
I really appreciate all your help with finding missing variants for my focus. And for everything else, a massive thank you!!!  cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)   Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 8:59 am

Just received a few figures from James, done me a great deal as always  cheers
One of the nicest people you will meet in the hobby, cheers bro  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)   Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 6:50 pm

Another nice easy deal with my Oklahoma Evil Twin! James is one of a kind  bow 
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)   Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 5:15 am

Got a couple more figures from James the other day, as always it goes with out saying that everything was absolutely perfect.

James is the man, cheers buddy  cheers 
Back to top Go down
M4K3R1
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
M4K3R1

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)   Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 7:32 am

Received some minty figures from James today.
Easy, flawless, all the way.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)   Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 6:02 am

James very kindly sent me a couple of his customs. The figures are fantastic, they were well packed and arrived quickly!  
James is a top bloke!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)   Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:36 pm

Just completed another great transaction with my brother James picked up some great figs and vehicles will post pics as soon as I get some done. Along with the items ordered he threw in one of his custom droids which is so very cool looking now my Lobot pilot has a droid Smile. As always it was a real pleasure dealing with him thanks again bro.
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)   Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:09 pm

Just received a few minty figures from James with the usual High class Chickenshack service  cheers
He even threw in a custom stormtrooper painted in Everton fc colours  cheers cheers cheers
Cheers brother  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)   Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 3:34 pm

I received some great figures from James recently, another smooth and easy transaction and the figures arrived very quickly. Jim even threw a couple of his fantastic customs into the deal  cheers 
Thank you very much Jim  Very Happy :clap: 
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)   Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 3:58 pm

James helped me out with some figures recently.... again.

On the outside he's big hairy bastard with a horror obsession, deep down he really is a kind and gentle teddy bear, admittedly he has a strange obsession, borderline creepy obsession with my arse, but it's a nice arse, so I take that as a compliment, plus I have a strange and borderline creepy obsession with one of his Tiggy Tit friends, so we're even  What a Face 

Cheers my friend, it's all for you James.....

Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) - Page 2 Tumblr_lzxreiYPKy1r89og8o1_500
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)   Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 5:47 am

I quickly had a chat with the man with a great name.  Ended up with a fantastic package adding to a couple of my runs.  Cheers  cheers    Very Happy
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)   Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 3:51 pm

And yet another minty figure from James arrived today!  cheers 

Always a pleasure, James!!!!

Thanks!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)   Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 11:47 am

James has perfect feedback as a seller, but did you know he buys stuff?? He's a great buyer too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)   Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:10 am

I've just completed a deal with James. The quality of the figures, prices, communication, packing and dispatch time were all to notch!  :clap: 
I can recommend James very highly & will look forward to dealing with him again soon.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)   Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 9:46 am

Another great deal with our favourite chicken man, A minty luke with lettered sabre, Oklahoma to Merseyside in 5 days  cheers
Cheers brother  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)   Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 7:35 pm

Just completed another great transaction with James will post pics soon of what I got this time Smile
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)   Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 3:40 pm

I recently received some great items from James and a very minty little figure Cool
thanks James for another great deal, which helped me fill in a few missing items, for a set that I had collected previously.

Also thank you soo much for my free gift bud, its something I've been looking at on ebay for a while, but never got round to buying, so thank you, its awesome celebrate
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)   Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 4:41 pm

Just completed a few vehicles and playsets with some much needed parts from everyones favourite chicken monster, James.. of the Great Plains Cool

I've said it before and I'll say it again, James is the best cheers

Cheers my friend What a Face
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)   Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 1:23 pm

Just finished another great deal with James, Top quality Chickenshack service every time cheers
James was even kind enough to take a couple of items to his house and send them on to me(sellers would not ship to the UK) James is a Top bloke and true friend  cheers
Cheers brother  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)   Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 3:00 pm

Just done another flawless deal with the chickenshack man Smile

Thanks again James for yet another great deal cheers :clap: :clap:
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)   Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 10:04 pm

Another fantastic transaction with James.  He even threw in a couple of stripped c3po figures which where made from odd color plastic (kind of a side collection I have going of odd colored c3pos). James is a true stand up guy to deal with.
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)   Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 6:00 am

I want to thank James again not only for another great deal but for again letting my send items to him. I picked up some jawas to go with my new concept Sand Crawler I am going to work on and needed jawas and some junk parts for around the crawler. I bought the Jawas and will not be customizing them they are to clean and in to good of shape. He sent me a package whi lots of different items for both customizing and broken droid bits way more then I expected pluse a surprise custom figure. I will get pics uploaded to my Arocks creation area later today so you can all check them out.

On top all of that He and Julie sent my wife some very cool Dragon figures for her collection Smile

Thanks again bro your the best man
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)   Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 3:02 pm

After nearly 18 months of near misses, getting outbid ect, James hooked me up with a Top Toys Stormtrooper complete with correct original weapon cheers Very Happy
There was also several gifts in the box that put a Big smile on my face cheers Very Happy
It's been said many times before and I'll say it again, Our mate James is the man cheers
Thankyou brother,
Cheers Andy Stormie Smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)   Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next