The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) Empty
PostSubject: Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)   Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:15 pm

Did a nice deal with James and very happy with my item.
Excellent communications, fast shipping + a top bloke.
Cheers James Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)   Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:38 am

James is great to deal with. I've done many deals with him prior to joining TIG. cheers
Don't hesitate to buy from him. Top notch seller.

Clint
Back to top Go down
Jedi_june
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Jedi_june

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)   Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:17 pm

Just did a deal with James Razz he's a great guy to deal with. Shipped very quickly and packed safe. Gave me a great deal too. Don't hesitate to deal with him!
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)   Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:29 am

I have bought from James several times and everytime I had a great transaction. Do not hesitate to buy from James he is very trustworthy and extremely helpful with finding stuff for you as well.
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)   Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:43 am

I've swapped a Luke lettered saber for another letter (J) with him and he topped it off with a letter J Ben saber to boot! Very Happy

He also saw I was looking for a Lili Ledy Vader and PM'd me an offer on a very nice, clean one that just arrived at my house!

Great guy and easy to work with!
cheers!
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)   Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:18 pm

Bought my fist ledy from James and it arrived today, i'm very happy with my latest addition to my loose DV focus. Thank you so much james the figure is awsome. I wll definately buy from you again. A genuine top notch bloke, cheers mate cheers cheers cheers
Chris.
Back to top Go down
Paul Armory
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Paul Armory

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)   Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 5:51 pm

Painless, Fast and Genuine as always. Thanks James!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)   Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:35 am

James is one of the greatest guys in the hobby. Friendly, honest, fun humor, and with great love for the hobby.

I have done tons of pleasant deals with him in the past and we have exchanged the same amount of mails discussing all kinds of things.

Meanwhile I consider James a good friend, and I hope we can meet face to face one day. Very Happy

It is also great to see James being part of our community now!

Cheers bro

Marco
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)   Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:42 pm

Purchased some figs from James it was a great pleasure to deal with him really great with communication and pricing will not even hesitate to recommend him to others and I will be getting more from him in the future.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth_B
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kenneth_B

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)   Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 6:09 pm

Just completed my very first deal with James for a MITW coo vintage Vader, and it was a perfect/smooth deal! Very Happy Friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, fast communication, extremely fast shipping, figure careully wrapped in bubble plast etc are the key words here. Seriously I could not have asked for anything more from a seller. James gets 10 out of 10 from me, since everything went perfectly well! cheers
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)   Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 11:31 am

Just completed a deal with James, excellent guy and very helpful.
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)   Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:33 am

James done me a Great deal cheers Great communication, fast shipping, well packaged, Top bloke all round Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)   Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 7:49 pm

Just bought some more Vader coo variants from James and i am very happy with my new figures, they are very minty with excellent paintwork. They arrived very quickly and incredibly well packaged Very Happy  James is a genuine dude who spent quite a lot of time picking through his DV figures looking for the coos i needed then took lots of pics of their overall quality and PM'd them to me for my aproval cheers cheers cheers 
thanks again Bud hope to deal with you again soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
M4K3R1
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
M4K3R1

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)   Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:15 am

I have had many purchases with James, the deals are always flawless.
Thank you for my latest Figure.
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)   Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:14 pm

Completed another deal with James. Always very easy to deal with!
Thanks, James!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Feedback for James (ourchickenshack)   Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 9:10 pm

Just got the package in the mail from James asexpected bubble wrap galore Smile. Not only did I get stuff from him but he was also gracious enough to let me send him a package from a U.S. only seller the transaction went as smooth as silk I am very happy with the purchase both the star wars and BSG unless its something he dosn't have I am pretty much getting all my figs from him. A+++ all the way.

edit: Larry, I merged your feedback thread for James into this, his already existing feedback thread,
cheers, Paul

Last edited by Artoo_Detour on Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : merge threads)
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)   Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 3:10 pm

Just got a great condition Leia Bespin I needed to complete a run from James.
As always, a smooth and easy transaction and fast shipping!

Thanks, James!
Very Happy
cheers!
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)   Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 6:46 pm

And another great experience with OCS James!
I was looking for a couple Leia HOTH beaters and he sent them my way with a few other beaters for kicks.
I got sucked in and picked up a couple of Lando Cs I needed as well to make a great package delivered today!!!
OH and yeah, he shipped on Friday! Smile

cheers and thanks, James!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)   Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 9:17 am

Always a pleasure dealing with James. Everything arrives nicely packaged and quickly.cheers 
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)   Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 5:52 pm

Just done another great deal with James Smile great communication throughout, as always. Fast delivery and another minty figure that i'm really happy with.
thank you James cheers
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)   Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 1:18 am

Had another great transaction with James this time he outdid himself by sending me a bonus with the stuff I ordered. It was a model of the Emperor Palpatine which I wasn't expecting Smile
Back to top Go down
OverdriveDS1
New User
New User

PostSubject: Very happy with my purchase!!!   Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 2:19 pm

James is one solid dude, made me a great deal on some rare pieces. I definitely plan to trade with him in the future. James for the win!! LOL
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)   Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 4:42 pm

James is the last of a dying breed, a true Gentleman within this thing of ours Very Happy

I've had a few bits from Jim, and everything was perfect, a credit to the community cheers 

Cheers Bro and all the very best Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
frunkstar
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
frunkstar

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)   Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:03 am

Can't argue with the above, James is one in a million, we could do with more of his sort on the forum, huge thanks as always mate Wink
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)   Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:17 am

Always great to deal with James. I just received a package of figures that arrive supper fast and well packaged.cheers 
Thanks again my friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)   Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feedback for James (Ourchickenshack)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next