The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:02 am

dj121 wrote:
I wonder if that mini rig from above was "re purposed" for another toy line and that just happened to be the set of stickers they use? It looks almost too well done to be random.

I was thinking the stickers belonged to some plastic model kit, like Airfix.

Would be cool to find out where they came from.
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:07 am

The stickers ring a bell for me. but I just can't place them.
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:08 pm

Still wondering about the origin of those stickers... :scratch:

Anyone who can help?

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:37 am

No idea on these stickers Marco, but this should make you laugh!!

Glasslite Snowtrooper with Han Solo Arms. I'm even tempted to buy him Smile

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 6 LOdSyBG

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 6 FUtwdOL
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:55 am

hehe, love the Snowtrooper with Han arms Razz

those minirig decals are a mystery I agree. It almost looks like the word 'ter' has been cut from a decal that said 'monster' or 'terrain' ?? Mybe from a playset construction set or moon base or smething ??

anyway, here's Ackbar with new smoking jacket, shhh don't tel Han !!

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 6 Kgrhqu10
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:21 am

Dr Dengar wrote:

Still wondering about the origin of those stickers... :scratch:

Anyone who can help?

The stickers look familiar, but I just can't quite remember where I've seen them before.:scratch:
Back to top Go down
Stargeezer
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Stargeezer

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:07 am

Lol at the hoth trooper with Han Arms.
Actually it looks still quite OK, he just took of his gloves... Razz

If you have a hoth trooper focus, you should buy it for the fun of it.
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:26 am

That's the thing i don't. However if anyone wants it I'll happily pass on the link?
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:13 am

Listed as "hand painted" lili ledy...

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 6 WGf91vS

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 6 VIEpzUS

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 6 O2vqO2z
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:16 am

"Panda" eyes stormtrooper....

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 6 0W98TZa

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 6 JXwQ0ZF
Back to top Go down
Thargoil
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Thargoil

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:41 pm

Dr Dengar wrote:
dj121 wrote:
I wonder if that mini rig from above was "re purposed" for another toy line and that just happened to be the set of stickers they use? It looks almost too well done to be random.

I was thinking the stickers belonged to some plastic model kit, like Airfix.

Would be cool to find out where they came from.

Hi Marco,

If you sign up for the site where you've got that picture from, you can ask the seller what he might think.
Back to top Go down
chipsteak
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
chipsteak

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:03 pm

All being offered by the same seller.

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 6 Kgrhqf10

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 6 Kgrhqf11

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 6 Kgrhqz10

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 6 T2ec1610

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 6 T2ec1611
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:07 pm

OK, I knew Lando could sing, but I had no clue he could wail on guitar too!
Wonder if the accessory is a Strat or some chiseled BC rich or something. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
chipsteak
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
chipsteak

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:17 pm

I've often thought Weequay would have made a good guitarist. Hammerhead could be posed to play a mean bass too.
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:24 pm

unsure ...... I see a new piece for my "artwork"!!!!! Razz

cheers!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:58 pm

Not really cool or anything, searched a bit for ledy and found these.
Looks legit lol.
Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 6 Untitl10
Back to top Go down
http://www.leksaksdoktorn.se
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:35 pm

That ledy Han belonged to a TIG member. I believe he sold the gun through the classifieds and just had the figure left or something. I dont know why he did not initially take a new photo, but I think he eventually replaced the photo. He is a good guy though.
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:49 pm

Wow I'm famous. Yeah I sold the gun separately, new proper photos were add shortly after, the naff blanked out ones we a temp place filler.

Thanks mr good guy Wink

PS here's the proper listing....

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 6 PY6a6mC
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 am

[img]Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 6 Kgrhqr10[/img]
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:10 am

New Luke farmboy variant?

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 6 4VMwAwZ

Another attempt at a Jawa Cape scam?

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 6 GFgLAsu

Hoth commander after a bloody battle...

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 6 G2dk1bi
Back to top Go down
Thargoil
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Thargoil

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:20 am

Check the paint on the nose Droopy McCool.. Looks very green.

I thought it's supposed to be brownish or beige?
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:46 am

I think it's down to discolouration, his nose is off colour along with the bespin luke.

I posted some info regarding max rebo variants a while back and luckily I found it easily...

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t5311-max-rebo-variants
Back to top Go down
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:46 am

walkie wrote:
Wow I'm famous. Yeah I sold the gun separately, new proper photos were add shortly after, the naff blanked out ones we a temp place filler.

Thanks mr good guy Wink

PS here's the proper listing....

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 6 PY6a6mC

Haha I thought it was funny to just erase the gun :Pand that the above picture looked exactly like it but with the gun. Seemed like a recycled picture for two different hans. But I was in the completed listings section so it was the same just relisted I guess Smile

Btw that luke farmboy is a real bargain! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:47 am

TFB brought this to my attention.
Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 6 Graded10
that's right people a graded Star Wars board game playing card-  I'm just lost for words Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:50 am

hahaha wtf, I was just checking out bespin luke above I think he got fungus, but then I saw the board game card! Wonder if he graded all of the cards!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next