The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is The best Vintage Star Wars Kenner toy ever made!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
budspencer
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
budspencer

What is The best Vintage Star Wars Kenner toy ever made! Empty
PostSubject: What is The best Vintage Star Wars Kenner toy ever made!   What is The best Vintage Star Wars Kenner toy ever made! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 6:03 pm

You are on a boat full of vintage Star Wars Kenner toys ( for some reason). After a while The ship starts to sink and you can swim to an island but out of all the toys Kenner has made ( which are there to grab ) you can only grab one to bring-save with you while you swim to the island.

What toy would you grab?!

You only have one choice! you cannot have multiple choice! what is the best toy ever that you think would be worth saving while you survive the shipwreck!

Let the rumbling begin!!!!

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: What is The best Vintage Star Wars Kenner toy ever made!   What is The best Vintage Star Wars Kenner toy ever made! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 6:54 pm

Bud, we keep telling you to stop mixing up the films 'Robinson Crusoe' and 'Return of the Jedi'

lol!

I would definitely save these......

What is The best Vintage Star Wars Kenner toy ever made! Rotj_r10

then I'd fashion a roller rink around the island out of bamboo and twine. I'd also fashion some kind of solar still to make rum, and using halved-coconut shells I'd skate around the island all day getting very drunk.
Bit hedonistic I know, but it would be the envy of all the other islands Twisted Evil drinking drinking2
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: What is The best Vintage Star Wars Kenner toy ever made!   What is The best Vintage Star Wars Kenner toy ever made! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:48 pm

If I couldn't swim
What is The best Vintage Star Wars Kenner toy ever made! Tumblr_ldpyer1VaB1qc823io1_500
but since I can swim, something to cuddle at night Laughing
What is The best Vintage Star Wars Kenner toy ever made! Ewok_tags_proofsheet_f
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is The best Vintage Star Wars Kenner toy ever made!   What is The best Vintage Star Wars Kenner toy ever made! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is The best Vintage Star Wars Kenner toy ever made!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1