The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dj121
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!   Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 4:16 pm

Thank you, Jay!

Congrats John!

Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!   Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 4:20 pm

Thank you for creating TIG Jay, and leaving it in safe hands. I wish you well with your business.

Congratlations John & thank you for maintaining this great site! I'm, sure we will all look forward to seeing TIG continue to grow & develop.
Back to top Go down
Christian
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Christian

PostSubject: Re: Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!   Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:12 pm

What an awesome job Jay has done (despite all of the shite that life can throw at you) in bringing his dream alive in the form of TIG. THANK YOU MATE.

John - you've got big boots to fill to keep the TIGGYness of this place alive and kicking and I for one wish you all the best and many congratulations!

The King is dead, long live the King!

Regards,
Christian
Back to top Go down
http://www.gwacrylic.co.uk
jason11272stacey
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
jason11272stacey

PostSubject: Re: Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!   Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:28 pm

just to say kudos to jay for making a awesome star wars forum cheers

allso to all the rest of the members that has made tig what it is today bow

and lastly a big congrats to john my old mate from me celebrate

keep it up tig and may the force be with us for years :buzzing:
Back to top Go down
jonpeck
New User
New User
jonpeck

PostSubject: Re: Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!   Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:41 pm

Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! - Page 2 BORAT
Back to top Go down
http://popculturecentral.com
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!   Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:23 pm

Thank you Jay this is such a great site I have found some cool friends here since I joined and learned a few new things to so glad you created this cool site and I know John will do a great job at keeping this place going
Back to top Go down
Michael Ritter
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Michael Ritter

PostSubject: Re: Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!   Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:28 pm

And here I was thinking Mr. Wise came in and bought the site just to ban Joe.......again!! rofl

First, thanks to Jay for developing the site and good luck in your future endeavours.

Second, congrats to John on getting the site and good luck in running it for years to come. May it grow leaps and bounds under your care.

Mike
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!   Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:29 pm

I always considered this my Star Wars collecting home. Thank you to Jay and congrats to John : )
-Steve
Back to top Go down
curch
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
curch

PostSubject: Re: Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!   Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:53 pm

I must say of all of the forums I am a member of this is one of my favorites. Thank you to everyone that is involved. Best of like both jay and john

Thank you both!
Back to top Go down
Lafos
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
Lafos

PostSubject: Re: Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!   Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:19 am

Big thanx from germany to Jay for his massive contribution. Great news that John keeps the site rollin´!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/9holygrails
BatintheBelfry
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
BatintheBelfry

PostSubject: Re: Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!   Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 5:47 am

Big thanks to Jay for creating this great and informative site. Best of luck to you in your future endeavours, mate.

And here's to John carrying on the good work with TIG Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27599624@N00/
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!   Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:07 pm

Jay,

Just heard... I sincerely wish you and Marie the very best of Luck! I hope you are enjoying life and the business is going well. I hope too that Marie is as excited about planning the wedding as my Jo is for ours next spring.

I never joined the online community until TIG started and your enthusiasm and supporting attitude made that possible. Not only were you there to show support publicly for my projects, but more importantly you there for me behind the scenes when I had to take a serious step back on how I collected during some dark periods of my life and I can say hand on heart that the Luke Jedi guide wouldn’t have been possible without your magnanimous support and encouragement.

John,

Huge congratulations to you!!!!

I really do wish all the very best of luck and hop you do well with running TIG. With seriously great guys like Marco and Paul helping you out, I know you will be a great stead for prosperous TIG for many years to come!

Kindest regards to you both,

Craigy

Smile
Back to top Go down
Jaybird
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Jaybird

PostSubject: Re: Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!   Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:32 pm

Just want to tell Jay, thanks for creating what I believe to be the best star wars Forum in this galaxy. Your actions of creating this website have truly changed my life and the way I collect. Thank you and good luck with your future venture.

Congratulations john on your new roll as Emperor. I look forward to your long reign.

Thanks guys
Back to top Go down
Mr Ledy
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Mr Ledy

PostSubject: Re: Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!   Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:33 pm

Thank you Both

John good luck my friend Very Happy

Cristian

Back to top Go down
b4nth4
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
b4nth4

PostSubject: Re: Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!   Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 2:27 am

man how time flies! We were expecting our first child when I joined TIG - now hes 2 and we have a 6 week old little girl as well. Life means I don't get to post much anymore but I still lurk about from time to time. I got to know both Jay and John a little bit over the last couple of years and both are top notch guys - a real credit to the hobby!

All the best Jay in your new ventures, and all the best John as out new commander in chief!
Back to top Go down
jaymassive619
Thank The Maker! - Site Founder
Thank The Maker!  - Site Founder
jaymassive619

PostSubject: Re: Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!   Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:51 am

Hi guys thanks for all the well wishes its means a lot Smile

Lifestyle is hetic but works going well I'm settled in my new apartment minus the internet (useless BT twats) lol

I'm still collecting but at a very slow pace and for my enjoyment which I'm enjoying Smile

Congrats to John for stepping in over the last year and taking the site to the next level its great to know the ships in his hands moving forward Smile

Jay
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!   Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 4:09 am

Hey hey, great to see you pop in Jay Very Happy I'm really glad life is treating you well. Don't be a stranger, we've missed you.
Back to top Go down
colpar
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

PostSubject: Re: Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!   Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 5:09 am

Well ... long life to Jay and his familly , to John and to the TIG boat drinking let's celebrate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Nick
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Aussie_Nick

PostSubject: Re: Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!   Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:18 am

Good luck Jay and thanks for a great forum, hope you enjoy your early retirement Very Happy

Congrats John on taking over, looks like your going to be a busy man these days.I've got a dozen questions i need answered can you help me out.I need them answers by tomorrow ill start forwarding my questions now.I'm sure if anyone else needs some help John will be more then happy to help.Won't you John Laughing All jokes a side im sure tig is in good hands and will continue to grow in the coming years, best of luck.
Back to top Go down
DarthTad
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!   Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:52 am

Just wanted to say "thanks" to Jay for starting this site. Without getting too sentimental, this site is one of the major reasons I even collect vintage at all. Being a modern collector for so long, starting into the vintage world is nothing less than intimidating. But this site, and the folks on it, were welcoming from the get go, and more than happy to answer a new collector's questions, that I'm sure have been asked a million times over.

So a big thanks to Jay, and I wish you success in your next endeavor. cheers

And to John, congratulations on taking over the site. I hope this site will always maintain it's welcoming, small community atmosphere, no matter how large it gets. There's a great opportunity here to make this site the go-to place for vintage collectors, with so many feeling unappreciated over at RS. I hope this site becomes what it can be, without becoming what RS did. And that's not just on John. That's on all of us to make this a great place for collectors.

I wish this site the very best in the future. cheers
Back to top Go down
Stargeezer
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Stargeezer

PostSubject: Re: Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!   Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 2:39 pm

aussiejames wrote:
Hey hey, great to see you pop in Jay Very Happy I'm really glad life is treating you well. Don't be a stranger, we've missed you.

+1

Also John, as the new site owner, does that mean your attending Celebration Europe II to represent TIG? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MartijnEmmelot
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
MartijnEmmelot

PostSubject: Re: Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!   Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:17 pm

Thanks Jay for this great forum Cool and a big congrats to John drinking Cheers!

~Martijn
Back to top Go down
http://www.starswar.eu
olisuds
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
olisuds

PostSubject: Re: Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!   Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 4:05 pm

Good luck Jay and Congrats John!
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!   Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:25 am

Great news! Congrats to all!

I was wondering why the US Stock Market has been doing well recently... our economy must have gotten a boost from the sale of TIG!!!
Back to top Go down
sith jawa
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
sith jawa

PostSubject: Re: Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!   Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:13 am

Jay,

The best of luck to you mate.

John,

Congrats and good luck managing this band of misfits. Yes, I am one as well.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://madbrownz.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!   Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next