The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! Empty
PostSubject: Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!   Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:30 pm

I'd like to ask everyone to please join me in thanking Jay Henderson, our founder, who is going to be moving on and leaving TIG as the sites owner. It's hard to begin to describe the incredible value that Jay brought to the site and the impact he has had on the vintage community.

In 2009 Jay started this site with the intention of having a guide to inform the vintage collectors of the reproduction weapons that were slowly getting harder to spot. The Imperialgunnery launched with a comprehensive guide to genuine & counterfeit weapons & accessories and has never looked back since. From there great collectors added more insight into everything from mailers to bootlegs to Lili Ledy identification. With this information and knowledge base, the forum built its own momentum and now is one of the most active forums on web.

This would've never been possible without Jay. His dedication to getting the sites running and maintained was an incredible effort. He brought in collectors from Germany to Utah, New South Wales to Wyoming, and everywhere in between. It was an effort which has yielded incredible results.

As Jay continues to grow his business and enjoy life with fiance' Marie I'd like everyone to thank him for creating a place that more and more people are calling home.

With this said, I would like to announce that I will proudly be the new owner of TIG and will continue (with the help of an incredible group of people) to move the forum and weapon site forward. Look for more to come.

Last edited by DarthBerizing on Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
yeah-sus
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
yeah-sus

PostSubject: Re: Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!   Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:41 pm

Great news darth berizing
And a big thanks to Jay for making this space The best sw forum om The web
Back to top Go down
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

PostSubject: Re: Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!   Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:48 pm

Thanks Jay and good luck with the company Smile

And /bow to the new emperor!
Back to top Go down
http://www.leksaksdoktorn.se
Starwizz
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Starwizz

PostSubject: Re: Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!   Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:49 pm

Congrats and great news Darth berizing,
and a Big thanks to Jay Henderson
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

PostSubject: Re: Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!   Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:52 pm

A Thank you for Jay for starting this site and I hope that whatever he does in the future is as successful as this.
And Congratulations to John on becoming the new owner of TIG, I'm sure it will keep you busy for a while Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!   Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:55 pm

Thats big news John. Glad to hear it. Wish I could be more active right now but I have so much going on these days. I'll be back in time and will be happy to help out in anyway. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
jedi534
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
jedi534

PostSubject: Re: Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!   Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:55 pm

Good luck to all involved!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!   Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:03 pm

Big BIG thanks to Jay for starting off this great site TIG! cheers Good luck buddy in all your offline pursuits! Cool

Congrats to the new boss and long may TIG continue to flourish !!

Last edited by Artoo_Detour on Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sithtoys
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
sithtoys

PostSubject: Re: Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!   Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:07 pm

I am very, very happy to hear this news and a huge congratulations to the new management Wink
May he keep a sense of humor, and ban anyone who has a JarJar focus immediately LOL

Bill
Back to top Go down
ratherchildish
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
ratherchildish

PostSubject: Re: Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!   Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:17 pm

Jay & John - congrats to both of you. Onwards and up!
Back to top Go down
http://ratherchildish.com
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!   Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:20 pm

A Big Thank you Jay for everything he has down for the hobby

and Huge Congrats John Cool
Back to top Go down
Stargeezer
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Stargeezer

PostSubject: Re: Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!   Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:23 pm

Sad to hear Jay really doesnt come back. Jay if you read this, if your ever again in Belgium, Lets catch up like previous time.

Congrats to you John for taking over the Forum.
Back to top Go down
LukeJedi
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!   Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:29 pm

Thanks to both of you for all the hardwork thats gone into the site!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lukejedi.info
Mike_Z
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Mike_Z

PostSubject: Re: Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!   Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:31 pm

Congrats to both Jay and John on their new endeavors!!

John, as the official owner of TIG now, I anticipate your mandatory attendance at Celebration 7!! Cool
Back to top Go down
finestcomics
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

PostSubject: Re: Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!   Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:42 pm

Fairly recent participation even though I joined awhile back. Thanks for sharing this news and congrats to you both!
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!   Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:44 pm

I would like to thank Jay for having the vision to start this great site.
Congratulations to John for the Imperial takeover.
Good luck and thanks to both of you.
Back to top Go down
KevinA
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
KevinA

PostSubject: Re: Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!   Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:54 pm

I , for one, welcome our new Sith overlord.

Anything new coming through the pipes or is it going to be status quo?
Back to top Go down
tundra9
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
tundra9

PostSubject: Re: Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!   Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 3:01 pm

Thanks Jay for starting this highly appreciated and VERY informative site!
Congrats John as the new owner!
Back to top Go down
Jedi Blueberry
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Jedi Blueberry

PostSubject: Re: Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!   Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 3:28 pm

HUGE thanks to you both guys for eveything you have done for us and the hobby! :clap:
Back to top Go down
Yzerman
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Yzerman

PostSubject: Re: Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!   Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 3:32 pm

Thank you, Jay for all of your hard work with TIG. Good luck with your future adventures.

Congratulations John to becoming the new owner of TIG.

cheers
Back to top Go down
burnsy
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
burnsy

PostSubject: Re: Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!   Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 3:39 pm

Echoing John's first post, Kudos to Jay for setting up a great site.

I was there in the early days witnessing the birth of The Imperial Gunnery Forum and it was a fun time seeing the site just grow and grow.

There is now a bustling, lively forum that has been running for 3 years with nearly 900 registered users. Outstanding achievement.

Massive congrats to you John for taking over the helm.

Good luck to you both. Cool
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!   Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 3:42 pm

sithtoys wrote:
I am very, very happy to hear this news and a huge congratulations to the new management Wink
May he keep a sense of humor, and ban anyone who has a JarJar focus immediately LOL

Bill

Yea! What he said.... wait...

HEY!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
JesseVader08
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
JesseVader08

PostSubject: Re: Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!   Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 3:52 pm

I say a huge thanks to you Jay for creating such an invaluable site. And I can't imagine it going to a more conscientious owner than John, congrats!
Back to top Go down
http://galacticheroes.wordpress.com
emperorburns
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
emperorburns

PostSubject: Re: Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!   Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 3:58 pm

a massive thanks to jay for starting this site.a place thats very friendly and welcoming alien and a big congrats to john for taking the baton,i'm sure you'll run with it and make this site grow and grow cheers

bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow

daren
Back to top Go down
A_new_hope
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
A_new_hope

PostSubject: Re: Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!   Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 4:06 pm

Thanks for your work on creating a great site like this, im really glad to have the previlege of beeing part of this comunity cheers

And as stated above from many others, congrats to the new owner :cantina:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!   Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sale of Imperialgunnery / An enormous Thank You to Jay!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next