The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

cool book series

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

cool book series Empty
PostSubject: cool book series   cool book series I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:33 pm

I don't know if any of you read the Don Easton series about Jack Taggart an undercover Canadian Mountie the newest one is called Birds of a feather the cool part of the story line is alot of what you read is based on real accounts by what the author Don Easton did while he was with the RCMP the cool part is I accually met him today he was doing a book signing at one of my local book stores we had a good chat about the series it was really cool I decided while I was there to get the whole series again so he could sign all of them so now I have all his books in the series signed it's so cool.
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

cool book series Empty
PostSubject: Re: cool book series   cool book series I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:30 pm

I have never read them but as I am planning a trip to Canada next year these might put me in the mood to plan a bit harder Laughing I am going to download the 1st one to the Kindle.
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

cool book series Empty
PostSubject: Re: cool book series   cool book series I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:44 pm

where in Canada are you planing to go I might be able to give you some good ideas of places to see
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

cool book series Empty
PostSubject: Re: cool book series   cool book series I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cool book series

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1