The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Struggling to reply to PM's as im on my phone due to leaving my laptop charger at work

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Use Account

Struggling to reply to PM's as im on my phone due to leaving my laptop charger at work Empty
PostSubject: Struggling to reply to PM's as im on my phone due to leaving my laptop charger at work   Struggling to reply to PM's as im on my phone due to leaving my laptop charger at work I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:01 pm

Just wanted to let people who have sent me PM's know that i left my laptop charger at work last friday so i have had to access TIG from my mobile which meant responding PM's have been a pain lol

Normally service will remsume tomorrow night so i aint got back to yet i will by then Smile
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

Struggling to reply to PM's as im on my phone due to leaving my laptop charger at work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Struggling to reply to PM's as im on my phone due to leaving my laptop charger at work   Struggling to reply to PM's as im on my phone due to leaving my laptop charger at work I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:04 pm

Get yerself a real PC Jay, laptops just cant do it Wink
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Struggling to reply to PM's as im on my phone due to leaving my laptop charger at work   Struggling to reply to PM's as im on my phone due to leaving my laptop charger at work I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:06 pm

The Admiral wrote:

I second that, I do like a laptop and they are pretty handy but after using one day in day out for 2 years I can safely say there is nothing quite like a desktop..
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: Struggling to reply to PM's as im on my phone due to leaving my laptop charger at work   Struggling to reply to PM's as im on my phone due to leaving my laptop charger at work I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:39 pm

Joe_O wrote:
The Admiral wrote:

I second that, I do like a laptop and they are pretty handy but after using one day in day out for 2 years I can safely say there is nothing quite like a desktop..

Well I'm in the laptop crowd. Very Happy I sold my desktop last year and haven't regretted it one bit. At home I have an extra monitor, keyboard, and mouse for when I need a desktop like setup.
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Struggling to reply to PM's as im on my phone due to leaving my laptop charger at work   Struggling to reply to PM's as im on my phone due to leaving my laptop charger at work I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:43 pm

So i guess your only one of the laptop crowd when your not at home Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Struggling to reply to PM's as im on my phone due to leaving my laptop charger at work   Struggling to reply to PM's as im on my phone due to leaving my laptop charger at work I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:11 pm

I have actually got a desktop PC and a brand new notbook but they are in the bloody office as well!
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Struggling to reply to PM's as im on my phone due to leaving my laptop charger at work   Struggling to reply to PM's as im on my phone due to leaving my laptop charger at work I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:15 pm

Desktops all the way, laptop only good for short bursts - I broke mine playing video games on it LOL
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Struggling to reply to PM's as im on my phone due to leaving my laptop charger at work   Struggling to reply to PM's as im on my phone due to leaving my laptop charger at work I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:16 pm

Technically I guess that should be "Computer games" tongue
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Struggling to reply to PM's as im on my phone due to leaving my laptop charger at work   Struggling to reply to PM's as im on my phone due to leaving my laptop charger at work I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:39 am

Back on the laptop Smile

I like desktops but i defo need a new one. My laptop has all my work on it and its like an old faithful friend. I tried using my work notebook but it just aint the same as a full size laptop.

Jay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Struggling to reply to PM's as im on my phone due to leaving my laptop charger at work   Struggling to reply to PM's as im on my phone due to leaving my laptop charger at work I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Struggling to reply to PM's as im on my phone due to leaving my laptop charger at work

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1