The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The official TIG Celebration VI Giveaway !!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

The official TIG Celebration VI Giveaway !!!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The official TIG Celebration VI Giveaway !!!    The official TIG Celebration VI Giveaway !!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:48 pm

DarthBerizing wrote:
I've got the ones available for people who aren't attending CVI in hand and will be shipping them out. Still have some left if you want one.

The official TIG Celebration VI Giveaway !!!  - Page 2 Imag1011

And it's a free signing folks. Shocked Get them while they're hot. One day the name Berizing will be worth millions. geek
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: The official TIG Celebration VI Giveaway !!!    The official TIG Celebration VI Giveaway !!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:13 pm

LOL

I will fill in your name if you like!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
oceans11
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: The official TIG Celebration VI Giveaway !!!    The official TIG Celebration VI Giveaway !!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:24 am

I just want to step in here and thank everyone at TIG for doing these and making it a simple, apparent process. You'd think this would be the case with all forums but evidentially it isn't as I realized another forum that I'm a member of was doing badges for CVI for their members but it was buried under a subsection of the forum that I don't go to; I stick mainly in the vintage section there as that's my interest and those are the people I know. Ah, what do I expect from a forum that felt it was a good idea to ban their long time member who was the resident expert in bootlegs. I will gladly and proudly wear my TIG badge with pride at CVI. At least you guys appreciate your members and treat them with respect and dignity.

Don
who shouldn't be surprised with the indifference with which I was treated but still is.
Back to top Go down
colpar
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

PostSubject: Re: The official TIG Celebration VI Giveaway !!!    The official TIG Celebration VI Giveaway !!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:05 am

Don, i don't think that other forum is very preoccupied with old morons like us, we're there because they allow us to be there, don't forget that king

Wink
Back to top Go down
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: The official TIG Celebration VI Giveaway !!!    The official TIG Celebration VI Giveaway !!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:49 am

OK, since there are likely people that haven't gone to the picture thread to see who they need to find to get their TIG badge, I figured I'd post a pic of my handsome mug here in this thread so you can find me easily. I'll have SOME with me walking around on both Wed and Thurs, and will have the entire box of em with me at the Archive Party.

The official TIG Celebration VI Giveaway !!!  - Page 2 559127_389109284489586_818539939_n

See ya there!!
Joe
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=697897283
BruceW
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: The official TIG Celebration VI Giveaway !!!    The official TIG Celebration VI Giveaway !!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:41 am

Thanks for making these badges, guys! I'll definitely be hunting Joe down for one!
Two weeks!!!! Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: The official TIG Celebration VI Giveaway !!!    The official TIG Celebration VI Giveaway !!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:03 am

I would really like to get one of these at Celebration.

Between this and the The Outer Realm t-shirts, Joe is going to be super busy.

Joe I will have something for you that is not Star Wars related.
Back to top Go down
colpar
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

PostSubject: Re: The official TIG Celebration VI Giveaway !!!    The official TIG Celebration VI Giveaway !!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:57 am

Hi TIG Team , hi John,

I just got the badge and it's really great ! I'll wear it at the next Con i will attend to ( FACTS Belgium in october 2012 ).

Many thanks for making it available to peoples who can't make it to C VI !!

Olivier Wink
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The official TIG Celebration VI Giveaway !!!    The official TIG Celebration VI Giveaway !!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:59 pm

Got my Bling, Bling in today and they look awesome. Whoever you got to do them did an outstanding job on it.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: The official TIG Celebration VI Giveaway !!!    The official TIG Celebration VI Giveaway !!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:04 pm

Glad everyone likes them!!!

Still a handful left if anyone not attending wants one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: The official TIG Celebration VI Giveaway !!!    The official TIG Celebration VI Giveaway !!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:35 pm

Got my bagde yesterday. It looks sweet. I'll use my imagination and be there in spirit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official TIG Celebration VI Giveaway !!!    The official TIG Celebration VI Giveaway !!!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The official TIG Celebration VI Giveaway !!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2