The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Celebration VI Pin giveaway!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michael Ritter
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Michael Ritter

Celebration VI Pin giveaway! Empty
PostSubject: Celebration VI Pin giveaway!   Celebration VI Pin giveaway! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:50 pm

I'm so excited about this I can't keep this under wraps any longer. The art is final and they are in production right now, so without any more wait I present my Celebration VI giveaway pin!

Celebration VI Pin giveaway! C6pin

It's simple, if you want one just find me and ask! I'll have a bunch so they should last a while (I hope). I'll be at the Archive party Thursday night, hanging around the collector panels most afternoons and walking around the show the rest of the time. Hopefully I won't be too hard to find! Once the pins show up I'll be sure to update with pics of the actual pins. With any luck these will be the first in a set of four Celebration pins I'll make, one for each new Celebration. The next three will be easy to figure out if you look at your vintage lineup and know my focus! R2D2

Mike
Back to top Go down
Sandcrawler72
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Sandcrawler72

PostSubject: Re: Celebration VI Pin giveaway!   Celebration VI Pin giveaway! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:13 pm

Looks great Mike :clap:

Maybe I'm the wrong person to ask here ... How can you go wrong with a vintage R2 Pin? Wink

Hope to meet you at C6

Back to top Go down
Jaybird
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Jaybird

PostSubject: Re: Celebration VI Pin giveaway!   Celebration VI Pin giveaway! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:09 pm

Pin's do look great mike. This CVI might just be the best for me. I am new to hunting down people and asking for pins and buttons but this sounds like fun.

Cant wait to meet you Mike.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Michael Ritter
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Michael Ritter

PostSubject: Re: Celebration VI Pin giveaway!   Celebration VI Pin giveaway! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:13 pm

That is one of the fun things about these fan giveaways, they create a reason for you to go up and introduce yourself to someone you don't know and talk to them. Take the opportunity to interact and you never know what friends you can come away with.

Mike
Back to top Go down
Ross_C
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Celebration VI Pin giveaway!   Celebration VI Pin giveaway! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:14 pm

Oh come on!!! All these cool fan swag items, now I'm going to have to make something!

Ross
Back to top Go down
oceans11
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Celebration VI Pin giveaway!   Celebration VI Pin giveaway! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:30 pm

Loks great Mike. I'm digging on it and look forward to getting one at CVI.

Definitely one of the best parts of Celebration was all the cool things that people make and give away. For me it's a hightlight of the show.

Don
who is constantly impressed with some of the creativity that is exhibited
Back to top Go down
JesseVader08
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
JesseVader08

PostSubject: Re: Celebration VI Pin giveaway!   Celebration VI Pin giveaway! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:17 am

Wow, R2 really looks sensational. :clap:
Back to top Go down
http://galacticheroes.wordpress.com
colpar
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

PostSubject: Re: Celebration VI Pin giveaway!   Celebration VI Pin giveaway! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:09 am

Really nice ! It's really a shame my son and i couldn't attend to C VI ... too much cool stuff we're going to miss.

I hope to find some of the giveaway's on Ebeurk later Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebration VI Pin giveaway!   Celebration VI Pin giveaway! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celebration VI Pin giveaway!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1