The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CVI Collecting Track Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tommy_Garvey
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Tommy_Garvey

CVI Collecting Track Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CVI Collecting Track Thread   CVI Collecting Track Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:27 am

The Collecting Track is pleased to be part of an exclusive 6 piece patch set at C6!

CVI: Six Groups Celebrate CVI With Exclusive Patch Set

Tommy
Back to top Go down
http://theswca.com/hobbyarchive/index.html
Tommy_Garvey
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Tommy_Garvey

PostSubject: Re: CVI Collecting Track Thread   CVI Collecting Track Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:54 am

The Collecting Track is proud to make a major announcement. We will have a new feature at C6: a Scavenger Hunt! Stop by the Social Area in room W304CD for details and to pick up your game card. Travel around the convention seeing neat things, answering interesting questions and meeting cool people! Complete your list, and win awesome prizes! This will honestly be one of those things that you're going to want to do, because the prizes are going to be the talk of the Con! The person who finishes the game card the fastest will receive some cool stuff, but everyone who finishes will be awarded an exclusive medal (while supplies last). Distribution of game cards will be limited each day so that everyone gets a chance, but once they're gone, they're gone.

The medals are going to be one of the most sought after exclusives at the Con, due to their limited number, the effort it takes to win one, and the fact that they're just cool.

Tommy
Back to top Go down
Tommy_Garvey
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Tommy_Garvey

PostSubject: Re: CVI Collecting Track Thread   CVI Collecting Track Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:58 pm

Just a head's up, I've been posting some of the videos I took of the Collecting Track panels. I should have almost all of them up in the coming weeks.

C6 Collecting Track Videos

Tommy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CVI Collecting Track Thread   CVI Collecting Track Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CVI Collecting Track Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2