The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:56 am

Best birthday wishes Steve, Jeremy and Joe cheers  :cantina: :drumroll: drinking
Back to top Go down
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:13 am

Happy Birthday Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.leksaksdoktorn.se
Thargoil
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Thargoil

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 7:15 am

drinking2  cheers 

Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 7:31 am

HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY Steve, Joe and Jeremy, hope its a happy and healthy year for you guys :clap: cheers :drumroll: :drumroll: :drumroll: 
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 7:36 am

Happy b'day (the 3) Amigos celebrate 
Back to top Go down
curch
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
curch

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 7:55 am

Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 8:04 am

cheers Happy birthday Steve, Joe & Jeremy. I hope you all have a good one! drinking2
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 8:52 am

Happy birthday you guys. Probably should have made a new thread instead of bumping this old one and subjecting everyone to AJ's vintage girl. lol! 
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:08 am

You guys are great! Thanks for the kind message. So thank you guys for remembering me and making my day : ) It was fun, I ate good tacos that were authentic to Mexico. And Happy Birthday to Joe and Jeremy : )
Steve
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:32 pm

3 Birthdays call for 3 presents ...

Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) - Page 2 Thcadq11
Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) - Page 2 Thcax810
Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) - Page 2 Thcazo10

Happy Birthday Guys !!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:57 pm

Happy Birthday Guys cheers drinking drinking2
Back to top Go down
OZIO
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
OZIO

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 1:11 pm

HPY BDAY GUYS!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: 
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 1:25 pm

Happy Birthday Guys!!
Back to top Go down
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 2:27 pm

Happy Birthday Gents Cool 
Back to top Go down
M4K3R1
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
M4K3R1

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 7:29 am

Happy Birthday's:D 
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:40 pm

Sorry for the late rsponse gents, but Happy Birthdays all around!

Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) - Page 2 Darth-10

Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) - Page 2 Tumblr10

Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) - Page 2 Twilek10

One a piece gang! Hope you all have/had a good one!
Back to top Go down
Marty_N
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:02 pm

Is it too late to wish a Happy Birthday?
Back to top Go down
Mike_Z
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Mike_Z

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:36 pm

Happ birthday to all of you guys! :cantina: 
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Nick
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Aussie_Nick

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 9:25 am

Happy B'day guys,hope you all had a great day.
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 9:42 am

Those green girls are very interesting : )
Thanks again guys : )
Back to top Go down
Discobob83
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Discobob83

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:51 am

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to say (a ridiculously belated) thanks for the birthday wishes!!

I haven't been on here in months. (Had a bit of a rough time of of it of late)

I'm hoping to be around a lot more again and was just catching up. Place looks great!! Loads to try and catch up on. Admin/Mods and all the content providers are doing an amazing job!!

Anyway, thanks again!!

-Jeremy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:33 am

Welcome back, Jeremy, hope the rough times get smoother for you now mate Smile 
Back to top Go down
Discobob83
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Discobob83

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:54 am

Artoo_Detour wrote:
Welcome back, Jeremy, hope the rough times get smoother for you now mate Smile   
Thanks Paul!! Smile 
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 1:45 pm

Great to see you back, Jeremy! Very Happy

Sorry to hear about your rough times. Hope everything works out better for you from now on.

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Discobob83
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Discobob83

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 2:47 pm

Dr Dengar wrote:
Great to see you back, Jeremy! Very Happy

Sorry to hear about your rough times. Hope everything works out better for you from now on.

Thanks Marco!! Feels nice to be back. I love this place!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next