The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:45 pm

Happy birthday, gents!!

Let's hope for some great vintage BD presents!  Very Happy

Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) StarWarsBabes3

Last edited by Dr Dengar on Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:35 pm

Happy Birthday guys Cool
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:36 pm

Happy Birthday Guys!!
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:50 pm

Bahahahahahahaha : )
I like the one in the middle, no the left, no the right : ) Oh crap, my Wife is coming I gotta go... It's all your fault Marco!!!!!!
Just playing : ) Thank you for the Birthday wish Marco and others. That is super kind of you guys. I got a new present I'll post later : )
Happy Birthday to Joe and Jeremy. I hope you guys have special B-days : )
-Steve
Back to top Go down
DarthTad
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:23 am

Happy Birthday Fellas! poo throw up
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:21 am

3 birthdays deserve a triplet feast:
Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQf0cuMqyt1We_LHIK171viwMwfMQVbNsTSibkuvROYQVfMxCPAhRF4Re1R
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:23 am

Happy Birthday everyone. Cool
Back to top Go down
curch
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
curch

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:57 am

Thanks everyone. Some nice vintage would be great for my birthday. Who knows. Still a couple days away
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:22 am

curch wrote:
Some nice vintage would be great for my birthday.
here you go:
Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) 95%2BYear-Old%2BSexy%2BGrandma%2B04
Shocked
lol!
Back to top Go down
curch
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
curch

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:29 am

Wonder if afa would accept that
Back to top Go down
curch
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
curch

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:30 am

Foul!
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:18 am

Happy Birthday guys. Enjoy! cheers
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:27 am

Happy Birthday guys!

AJ - You've ruined bikinis for me Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:32 am

DarthBerizing wrote:
Happy Birthday guys!

AJ - You've ruined bikinis for me Sad

The thought of AJ in a bikini just ruined them for me too...
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:11 am

bahahahahahahahahahahahaha : )
Back to top Go down
Yzerman
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Yzerman

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:22 am

Happy birthday, boys! cheers
Back to top Go down
Discobob83
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Discobob83

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:48 am

Thanks guys! And Happy Birthday to Steve and Joe! Smile

I'll take any of the Princess Leias thanks. The purist in me thinks they shouldn't be separated; they'd be best enjoyed as a kind of 'hotty variety pack.'

I'll leave you guys to entertain that idea while I go and wash my mind out with bleach courtesy of a different pic in the thread (I'll let you guess which one.) Laughing

Best Wishes To All!!

-J

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:04 am

Birthday greets guys! Hope you all have fun cheers
Back to top Go down
Stargeezer
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Stargeezer

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:57 pm

Happy birthday to all 3 off you guys.
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:10 pm

Hey guys, I just want to say thanks for all the kind wishes. I have been throwing a lot of jokes out lately but it's more of a coping mechanism I do when dealing with a difficult situation. My Brother In Law passed away a proximately a year ago. My Wife and I adopted his two cats. One of which has diabetes. Having to give it 2 insulin injections daily has been difficult. Now unfortunately his lungs are failing and I have an appointment this afternoon to have him put to sleep at the vet clinic. : (
I'm not looking for any sympathy replies and I didn't mean to take over this thread but I just wanted to say THANK YOU for the really nice messages to me and to the other Birthday boys : ) During this time, simple well wishes can make all the difference.
This is also is a good time for me to say that's what makes TIG different then the other sites. People here care and I appreciate that. I also appreciate what all the Moderators have done here to make this place a happy environment. Even though I have not met anyone here in person I still feel like you are all my friends : )
Enough from me, sorry....
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:32 pm

Sitting here with my own cat, this breaks my heart, Steve!!

I wish that day would never come.

Take care this afternoon!
Back to top Go down
HWR
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:05 pm

Happy birthday to all three of you.
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:53 am

Happy birthday Steve. I hope it's a good one. drinking

Happy forthcoming birthday to Joe & Jeremy. :cantina:
Back to top Go down
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:40 am

Happy birthday guys,hope you all have a great day! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:46 am

One yeat further.....Happy Birthday Steve, Joe, and Jeremy!!! cheers 

Hope you have a good one.

Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) Happy-birthday-star-wars
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)   Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Steve (The_Dark_Artist), Joe (curch), and Jeremy (Discobob83)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next