The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TIG Shirts Suggestions - Slogan/Catch Phrase/Motto

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

TIG Shirts Suggestions - Slogan/Catch Phrase/Motto - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIG Shirts Suggestions - Slogan/Catch Phrase/Motto   TIG Shirts Suggestions - Slogan/Catch Phrase/Motto - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:11 pm

Here's a little bump to this thread. We have a TIG store pretty much ready to go and just need to decide on the final design for the shirt. We can do one image on the front of the shirt and can offer both a T-Shirt style with a big image and another style with a smaller image on the left side.

In order for the image to look good, the guidelines that we have been given are a 2000 x 2000 pixel image at 200 dpi. I can provide a template file for anyone that needs it to work off from. We'll be able to offer a few different colors of shirts, so a transparent background would also be good and we can submit the file as a png format to keep the transparency.

Also, as an FYI, the shirts will have a mark up of $1 or $2 that will go directly to Jay as a way to help pay for the upkeep/future upgrades to the site. He has already put a lot of his own cash into everything and I think this is the least we can do to thank him for such a great place to come and discuss our hobby. If you do not agree with your work in being used in this manner, then we ask that you do not submit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: TIG Shirts Suggestions - Slogan/Catch Phrase/Motto   TIG Shirts Suggestions - Slogan/Catch Phrase/Motto - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:51 pm

i want to put some input on t-shirt advice.make the shirt's look cool,so people will actually wear them,they need action something subtle but badass.maby a small pic in top left corner of shirt with yoda on the front with a lightsaber.and maby vader and luke in a fight scene from rotj on back.but not to big.and then the tig logo.
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: TIG Shirts Suggestions - Slogan/Catch Phrase/Motto   TIG Shirts Suggestions - Slogan/Catch Phrase/Motto - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:19 pm

shawn_k wrote:
Here's a little bump to this thread. We have a TIG store pretty much ready to go and just need to decide on the final design for the shirt. We can do one image on the front of the shirt and can offer both a T-Shirt style with a big image and another style with a smaller image on the left side.

In order for the image to look good, the guidelines that we have been given are a 2000 x 2000 pixel image at 200 dpi. I can provide a template file for anyone that needs it to work off from. We'll be able to offer a few different colors of shirts, so a transparent background would also be good and we can submit the file as a png format to keep the transparency.

Also, as an FYI, the shirts will have a mark up of $1 or $2 that will go directly to Jay as a way to help pay for the upkeep/future upgrades to the site. He has already put a lot of his own cash into everything and I think this is the least we can do to thank him for such a great place to come and discuss our hobby. If you do not agree with your work in being used in this manner, then we ask that you do not submit.

Nice going Shawn! I don't suppose you can use you Jedi influence and get a Luke Jedi image in the TIG apparel collection!... ( lol! he he)

Not too many T-shirts variations though I can't afford to start a TIG T-shirt Focus!

I think a $2 mark-up is great idea and will help to raise funds for Jay's cracking site!
Back to top Go down
geordie
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
geordie

PostSubject: Re: TIG Shirts Suggestions - Slogan/Catch Phrase/Motto   TIG Shirts Suggestions - Slogan/Catch Phrase/Motto - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:47 pm

[quote="vintageSWfan"]i want to put some input on t-shirt advice.make the shirt's look cool,so people will actually wear them,they need action something subtle but badass.

just to add my twopennith TIG Shirts Suggestions - Slogan/Catch Phrase/Motto - Page 3 Icon_cool

there are some great ideas shown here , i agree with whats said that it needs to look cool so people will wear them, imho a small tit badge on the front (where your left nipple is) with maybe small image of storm trooper or boba fetts head?

and on the back in bigger lettering imperialgunneryforum , keeping it real since 11/09 would look pretty good plus would keep the cost of the shirts down?

maybe address at the top, then bigger image of death star then date below??

Andy
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: TIG Shirts Suggestions - Slogan/Catch Phrase/Motto   TIG Shirts Suggestions - Slogan/Catch Phrase/Motto - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:50 pm

geordie wrote:
it needs to look cool so people will wear them, imho a small tit badge on the front (where your left nipple is)

Andy

I'm sure you mean "TIG" Badge lol! (see above)
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: TIG Shirts Suggestions - Slogan/Catch Phrase/Motto   TIG Shirts Suggestions - Slogan/Catch Phrase/Motto - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:00 pm

lol! {{

good spot!
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: TIG Shirts Suggestions - Slogan/Catch Phrase/Motto   TIG Shirts Suggestions - Slogan/Catch Phrase/Motto - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:51 pm

Geordie has a good idea.

Keeping it real sound's good. on the back.

I like the idea of a tit badge up front too. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

A nice rack alway's put's a smile on my face.

I know Geordie what you meant.I just had to roll with this one it was to good to pass up.

I did'nt mean no harm,just it was to easy,had to go there m8.

Your bud Dan.
TIG Shirts Suggestions - Slogan/Catch Phrase/Motto - Page 3 Star2010
Back to top Go down
geordie
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
geordie

PostSubject: Re: TIG Shirts Suggestions - Slogan/Catch Phrase/Motto   TIG Shirts Suggestions - Slogan/Catch Phrase/Motto - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:20 am

vintageSWfan wrote:
Geordie has a good idea.

Keeping it real sound's good. on the back.

I like the idea of a tit badge up front too. TIG Shirts Suggestions - Slogan/Catch Phrase/Motto - Page 3 Lol TIG Shirts Suggestions - Slogan/Catch Phrase/Motto - Page 3 Lol TIG Shirts Suggestions - Slogan/Catch Phrase/Motto - Page 3 Lol TIG Shirts Suggestions - Slogan/Catch Phrase/Motto - Page 3 Lol TIG Shirts Suggestions - Slogan/Catch Phrase/Motto - Page 3 Lol TIG Shirts Suggestions - Slogan/Catch Phrase/Motto - Page 3 Lol TIG Shirts Suggestions - Slogan/Catch Phrase/Motto - Page 3 Lol TIG Shirts Suggestions - Slogan/Catch Phrase/Motto - Page 3 Lol

A nice rack alway's put's a smile on my face.

I know Geordie what you meant.I just had to roll with this one it was to good to pass up.

I did'nt mean no harm,just it was to easy,had to go there m8.

Your bud Dan.
TIG Shirts Suggestions - Slogan/Catch Phrase/Motto - Page 3 Star2010

its whats known as a froudy and slip, when you typing or speaking but ya mind is eslewhere and you say/type what your thinking about not what you mean TIG Shirts Suggestions - Slogan/Catch Phrase/Motto - Page 3 Lol

small tig badge will be canny with again storm trooper/booby fetts head TIG Shirts Suggestions - Slogan/Catch Phrase/Motto - Page 3 Icon_wink

oh and whoever she is she can rest on my t shirt any time

good crack lads

Andy
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: TIG Shirts Suggestions - Slogan/Catch Phrase/Motto   TIG Shirts Suggestions - Slogan/Catch Phrase/Motto - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:57 am

geordie wrote:

its whats known as a froudy and slip,

Actually it's a Freudian Slip. It's named after everyone's favorite cigar lovin, coke snorting , everything about a person's penis and their mother, Sigmund Freud!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
geordie
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
geordie

PostSubject: Re: TIG Shirts Suggestions - Slogan/Catch Phrase/Motto   TIG Shirts Suggestions - Slogan/Catch Phrase/Motto - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:22 pm

Darthberizing wrote:
geordie wrote:

its whats known as a froudy and slip,

Actually it's a Freudian Slip. It's named after everyone's favorite cigar lovin, coke snorting , everything about a person's penis and their mother, Sigmund Freud!

freudian slip thats what i said.........................................er er er just spelt different TIG Shirts Suggestions - Slogan/Catch Phrase/Motto - Page 3 Icon_wink

Andy
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: TIG Shirts Suggestions - Slogan/Catch Phrase/Motto   TIG Shirts Suggestions - Slogan/Catch Phrase/Motto - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:50 pm

i'm still up for the great rack idea lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
TIG Shirts Suggestions - Slogan/Catch Phrase/Motto - Page 3 Femtro10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TIG Shirts Suggestions - Slogan/Catch Phrase/Motto   TIG Shirts Suggestions - Slogan/Catch Phrase/Motto - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TIG Shirts Suggestions - Slogan/Catch Phrase/Motto

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3