The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
curch
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
curch

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 6:21 am

wow, very nice....cant wait to see the snags!
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 7:14 am

Robbie - That's awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Black Falcon
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 7:52 am

Wow that 8-pack is sharp!

- Graham
Back to top Go down
robbiezombbie
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
robbiezombbie

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 8:14 am

Thanks guys. Yeah I'll get Snags pics up as soon as they get here.
Back to top Go down
http://terrorgloves.com
OZIO
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
OZIO

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:06 pm

Amazing stuff Robbie, congrats! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
RetroRewindToys
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
RetroRewindToys

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 7:47 pm

I just got a lot in today, but this was also in there & I think it's really cool...thought I would share! From Arco's "Space War" line.

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 3 038
Back to top Go down
http://www.retrorewindtoys.com
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 7:58 pm

Awesome pickups Robbie and Pat : )
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:41 am

Oh boy, there is a lot of new stuff added since the last time I posted here (and that was only two weeks ago).

John: Some great looking set of Imperials which you don't see every day. Takara Stormi, Clipper Vader, and Uzay ERG!! Congrats! The cape of the ERG seems to be made from a very thick fabric. Cool!!

Steve: Wow man, you have managed to pick up some really rare vintage figures, lately. PBP AT AT commander, Palitoy BSG, Dark Brown Rebel Soldier are just your pre dish. The first shot Snaggletooth is the main dinner, it looks delicious!!!! :Drool:
I would love to see a limelight with your focus on rare figures some day!
BTW: Thanks for the info on the Earth's find! Very Happy

Steve: Squidhead, one of my favourite figures, and your MIM version looks very mint. Great to see you are progressing with your Ledy run!

Christian wrote:

Anyhow, it's not often I post up new purchases but I'm absolutely delighted with my most recent addition (my wife is going to kill me no doubt as I'm suppose to be thinning down the collection!). I've been looking for one of these in decent condition for years at an affordable price and got lucky on evilBay last week... very lucky in my eyes.

Christian: You are my hero. A Harbert radiocontrolled R2, with box, inserts, instructions,...everything!!! Shocked
And don't worry about your wife, women like R2D2, just keep an eye on your new Italian friend, strange things happen sometimes! Very Happy

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 3 Wedding0

http://www.damncoolpictures.com/2010/08/woman-marries-r2-d2.html

yeah-sus wrote:
My collectinggoal this year is enjoy what you got and try not too buy everything you dont already have Very Happy

Good attitude. + earned. Very Happy. Nice Stormie BTW!

Mike (Gorneesh): Congrats landing that Anakin mailer.

Gorneesh wrote:

I must admit I would like to know why Shawn Parrott never got around to opening this figure? He must have been really naughty Laughing

Shawnn Parrott was sentenced to 30 years in prison at age 9, for stealing 5 Ewok POTF cards from the shelf. That was 2 weeks before the Anakin mailer arrived. You can read his story here:
http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Florida/Pinellas-County-FL/David-Shawn-Parrott.3098498.html

Erik: Congrats with your new minty coins!

Rob: That 8-pack is an amazing piece. You must be over the moon!! cheers
Can't wait to see those Snaggletooth baggies.

Patt: Great looking Vader bootleg!!

Thanks guys, May the Collecting Force be With You!
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
ratherchildish
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
ratherchildish

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:05 pm

Some very happy additions to the collection...

31 back Bespin Security Guard

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 3 Bespin10

41 back Boba Fett. Interestingly the figure's head, legs and left arm are on the pinker side of blue. Almost hard to tell from the photo but fairly pronounced in person. I hadn't noticed it when I bid, so it was a surprise when it showed up!

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 3 Fett11
Back to top Go down
http://ratherchildish.com
frunkstar
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
frunkstar

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:07 pm

That 8 pack is stunning, I think it has to be the best condition one I have ever seen, nice score & not just one blue boy but both variations bagged Shocked well done

Couple of great cards there rathechildish, can't beat a bit of Fett

That space wars figure is a bit of an oddity, but very cool!

Steve - that dark brown PBP rebel is a neat find, great condition 2, very nice indeed & a first shot blue boy, sheesh Cool thats some figure, nice to see you have not slowed down, still on it with the fett army?.

You will have to forgive my absence from the thread, been saving & spending like a bit of a nutcase, but someone asked me to share my latest additions & they have really sent my collection in to another dimention in terms of cost & commitment to lunacy lol!

My first ever sears brown box multi-pack, I was really thrilled to finally have a brown box mailer in hand.

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 3 IMGP9607

Then one I have wanted for a long long time, the rather had to find 15 figure ESB multi-pack -

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 3 IMGP9634

Then if that wasn't enough of a shaock to the system me being a lowly baggie collector, these cropped up & after a shaky start to communications & possibility of a wind up I managed to do many miles on the tarmac to secure these, which I never thought I would get the chance of owning, not just one but 2 woolies 8 packs that have baggies in & I even managed to negotiate enough on price to be able to bag an irish 3 pack to go with them, still in shock TBH, but am very very happy to have them for my collection, I hope you like.

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 3 IMGP9932
Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 3 IMGP9909

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 3 IMGP9903

Only noticed when I got back home that the stormtrooper in one of the 8 packs seems to be a PBP hard torso stormie, which was a lovely bonus -

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 3 IMGP9942
Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 3 IMGP9917
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:27 pm

I'm still :Drool: over the Irish Ewoks. bow
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:03 pm

Man ratherchildish (Pete R), BEAUTIFUL MOC Fett : ) and the WBG is pretty sweet too!!!!!!!

Holy cow Frank! What a score my friend : ) Nice job. I am in awe over that 15 pack and the 8's : ) Thanks for showing. I have one baggy in my collection so I am in awe when I see what you just got. And the Fett army is on hold now, onto other stuff : )
Back to top Go down
RetroRewindToys
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
RetroRewindToys

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:32 pm

Wow Frank! Nice pick ups! That 15 pack is amazing :Drool:
Back to top Go down
http://www.retrorewindtoys.com
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:42 am

This thread should come with a free bib to wear :Drool: :Drool: :Drool:

Congrats Steve on that 1st shot Blue Snag Cool

Robbie, what a super minty 8-pack! Cool

Pat, lol at the funky Arco Vader, he's really cool Cool

Pete, cool Bespin Guard and Fett mocs Cool

Frank, Sears multi pack, 15 figure multi pack, Woolies 8 packs, and then an Irish 3 pack!! Cool

I love that Irish card so much bow Is there anything printed on the reverse, or is it blank like the ROTJ two packs?

Congrats again everyone cheers

Back to top Go down
frunkstar
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
frunkstar

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 9:06 am

Thanks guys, Steve - stick to Fett's they look great & much cheaper than baggie collecting in the long run, I though collecting baggies would be a great alternative to carded & cheaper & easier - D'oh! doh

Artoo_Detour - sadly not a great deal of eye candy on the reverse m8, but a sure testament to the rushed sale of these at the end of the toy line to snare what little funds were still being spent on SW toys at the time, in a way it does add to the overall fell of the item though.

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 3 IMGP9905

Did you spot it also came with an extra weapon?, this really did make me want it all the more as I do love odd stuff & error/miss-cards.
Back to top Go down
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:55 am

I love how it says space figures Razz then there are a couple a of bears and strange looking guy, none of them really reminds me of space.
Back to top Go down
http://www.leksaksdoktorn.se
ratherchildish
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
ratherchildish

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:48 am

Stunning stuff!

Sorry if it's been covered earlier, but what what's known of the story behind their labeling the package "Space Figures". What company is this?
Back to top Go down
http://ratherchildish.com
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:58 am

Pete (Ratherchildish): Congrats on the BSG and Fett ESB MOCs!!! Both cards look great!! Very Happy
On a side note: When looking at the picture of the Bespin Guard a bit closer, it was the first time I realised that Kenner should actually gave this guy a white instead of blue collar. Like they did for the prototype on Palitoy's 30-backs.

Source: TheSWCA.com

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 3 Palitoy-30b-fett

Frank (Frunkstar): thank you for posting your newly arrived treasures here on TIG!! Shocked Shocked
An absolutely astonishing set, to fill your just finished collector's room.
BTW: Is the Stormtrooper in the baggie a PBP or Trilogo figure?

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 3 Dia91

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
curch
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
curch

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:15 pm

wow, what amazing pickups!
Back to top Go down
Mike_Z
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Mike_Z

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:58 pm

:Drool:

What else can be said about these recent purchases? Nice acquisitions everyone cheers
Back to top Go down
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:27 pm

Latest pages of purchases have been awesome, really nice additions everyone! Very impressive!

I wanted to share this one, it's not a purchase and it's not Star Wars, it's not even vintage. But there is Star Wars in the background and nothing pink this time Razz
I got this last christmas by my grandmother who is now 92 years old. She got this dancing sailor when she was 4 by her grandfather who purchased it for her.

I picked it up today and I can't be more happy, this one is very precious to me. (Edit: I don't know if it should have arms or not. The background story of no arms might be incorrect.)
It's a wind up toy and it still works even though it's soon 90 years old. The cloth is very worn down. And I just id it as a Lehmann dancing sailor, which what I can tell seems to have arms Razz I don't care though I still love it.

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 3 Sailor10

Last edited by Rawlin on Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:53 pm

That sailor is awesome! So cool to have something special like that handed down from your Grand Mother. That is priceless my friend...
-Steve
Back to top Go down
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:11 pm

stevefdwyer wrote:
That sailor is awesome! So cool to have something special like that handed down from your Grand Mother. That is priceless my friend...
-Steve

Thanks Smile It's not only a old Lehmann it's also a precious gift from my grandmother who is very dear to me. And I am so thrilled about it that I'm gonna buy another display cabinet so I can have it on display Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yeah-sus
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
yeah-sus

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:35 pm

Well nice additions TIGers

I bring back reality to this thread with my 2 new additions

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 3 Zuckuss-front
Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 3 Zuckuss-back

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 3 8-d8-front
Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 3 8-d8-back

Sorry for the crappy pics i will re-do it some day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
curch
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
curch

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:54 pm

I got these 2 in today. I never thought I would own one of them Smile

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 3 Last171
Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 3 Last172
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next