The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Ree-Yees focus

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

My Ree-Yees focus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Ree-Yees focus   My Ree-Yees focus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:03 pm

I am locking this thread. Not because I think the latest conversation isn't worth it, but because it's unfair to Hutt Hunter to have his limelight hijacked like this. Whether it be for a faded/reprinted figure or not.

I will say this though. I think this conversation needs to continue, just in a different thread. Also, please remember that TIG has been extremely liberal and forgiving on comments and opinions. However, if the blatant disregard for members willingness to help continues, then maybe some timeouts need to be issued.
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: My Ree-Yees focus   My Ree-Yees focus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:10 pm

I'm unlocking this thread after deleting alot of the posts. It's not fair for Hutt Hunter to have his limelight locked.

If there is anything posted here that crosses the line, you are getting an automatic 1 month suspension. No questions asked.

We all collect what we like. End of story.

Atilla - Nice Ree Yees. I have a carded Meccano of this fella and totally dig it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Hutthunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Hutthunter

PostSubject: Re: My Ree-Yees focus   My Ree-Yees focus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:11 pm

Darthberizing wrote:
I'm unlocking this thread after deleting alot of the posts. It's not fair for Hutt Hunter to have his limelight locked.

If there is anything posted here that crosses the line, you are getting an automatic 1 month suspension. No questions asked.

We all collect what we like. End of story.

Atilla - Nice Ree Yees. I have a carded Meccano of this fella and totally dig it!

GM, thank you very much!

I just saw I put my new purchase in a New thread. It was not my intention. But I don't know how to put a new item in the My Newest Vintage Purchase thread. I have to quote somebody else's post, right?... :scratch:
Back to top Go down
http://swvintagevariants.blogspot.com/
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: My Ree-Yees focus   My Ree-Yees focus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:16 pm

Hutthunter wrote:

GM, thank you very much!

I just saw I put my new purchase in a New thread. It was not my intention. But I don't know how to put a new item in the My Newest Vintage Purchase thread. I have to quote somebody else's post, right?... :scratch:

No, just reply like any other thread. It works the same way. That thread is just a place for everyone to post their recent purchases.
Back to top Go down
Hutthunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Hutthunter

PostSubject: Ahaaaaa...   My Ree-Yees focus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:41 pm

With the ADD REPLY button at the bottom of the page (and top)! OKAY! Got it. Rolling Eyes :I am stupid:

Thanks, Chris Wink
Back to top Go down
http://swvintagevariants.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Ree-Yees focus   My Ree-Yees focus - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Ree-Yees focus

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2