The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The beginning of my Ledy loose collection.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
REDFIVE
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

The beginning of my Ledy loose collection..... Empty
PostSubject: The beginning of my Ledy loose collection.....   The beginning of my Ledy loose collection..... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:06 am

Hello, I started collecting Ledy a couple of months ago. I became intrigued after reading about them on this site. Here is my collection so far......thanks, Dan.

The beginning of my Ledy loose collection..... Cebae614
The beginning of my Ledy loose collection..... Dbad11d1
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my Ledy loose collection.....   The beginning of my Ledy loose collection..... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:53 pm

Complete Ledy is the way to go, good luck with the run Smile
Back to top Go down
jason11272stacey
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
jason11272stacey

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my Ledy loose collection.....   The beginning of my Ledy loose collection..... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 7:55 pm

very nice start mate keep it up Wink

like james said the weapons are harder to get than the figures buy them complete

and happy ledy hunting Very Happy

jase

Back to top Go down
REDFIVE
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my Ledy loose collection.....   The beginning of my Ledy loose collection..... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 2:44 am

Thanks guys, I am only intending to collect complete figures. I nearly got caught out on eBay with all the Ledy/Kenner combo's. This site and a few well worded questions meant I haven't been caught out.....yet!
Back to top Go down
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my Ledy loose collection.....   The beginning of my Ledy loose collection..... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:21 pm

Very cool collection, I love it all bounce Good luck
Back to top Go down
http://www.pomse2001.dk
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my Ledy loose collection.....   The beginning of my Ledy loose collection..... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 7:41 am

Congrats on a nice start to your Ledy run Cool Good luck in the hunt and looking forward to more updates.

Back to top Go down
REDFIVE
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my Ledy loose collection.....   The beginning of my Ledy loose collection..... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:25 am

Lars, Paul....thanks for the kind words. I will post more pictures as my collection increases, I am waiting on one in the post!
Back to top Go down
Hutthunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Hutthunter

PostSubject: NICE Ledy Ree-Yees   The beginning of my Ledy loose collection..... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:11 pm

[quote="REDFIVE"]Hello, I started collecting Ledy a couple of months ago. I became intrigued after reading about them on this site. Here is my collection so far......thanks, Dan.

Hi. Small yet, BUT really nice. Good quality figures, in impressive condition. Keep it up! Indeed, I agree with the fellow Ledy collectors, weapons are the really hard stuff in Ledy collecting - I have some of them missing, unfortunately, but not much, also some weps are very hard to identify - but also Condition. Finding nice ones like these is tough job. Sometimes you can be Lucky, though! cheers lol!

Let me show u my c10 LEDY Ree-Yees variant with green boots. I was very lucky with it, cause I bought it as a cutout from a Kenner Mexico card, sealed in bubble, BUT STILL, for much cheaper, than some of the loose Yees specimens (and they are in much worse cond usually). Your brown boots version is very nice, too! Almost mint.

The beginning of my Ledy loose collection..... Lili_l17

Atta

Back to top Go down
http://swvintagevariants.blogspot.com/
Hutthunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Hutthunter

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my Ledy loose collection.....   The beginning of my Ledy loose collection..... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:19 pm

[quote="REDFIVE"]Hello, I started collecting Ledy a couple of months ago. I became intrigued after reading about them on this site. Here is my collection so far......thanks, Dan.

However, you should find a nicer Gamorrean. Gam Guard :bong: BUT it is complete, that's cool. Enjoy hunting for the Ladies... sorry, for the Ledys (or both). :grr:
Back to top Go down
http://swvintagevariants.blogspot.com/
burnsy
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
burnsy

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my Ledy loose collection.....   The beginning of my Ledy loose collection..... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:18 pm

Great start to the collection. Looking forward to seeing your focus progressing.
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my Ledy loose collection.....   The beginning of my Ledy loose collection..... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:31 pm

burnsy wrote:
Great start to the collection. Looking forward to seeing your focus progressing.

Ditto to that!

It great that you are aiming high with every purchase. It takes some strong willpower to hold out for the best quality you can get -I should know as I totally lack any will power what so ever and buy every new Luke Jedi card varaint I see lol.

Really looking forward to seeing this collection progress and well done for doing your homework/research before setting out.

Good luck mate,

Craigy
Back to top Go down
REDFIVE
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my Ledy loose collection.....   The beginning of my Ledy loose collection..... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 4:57 pm

Thanks for all the replies....I'm still waiting for another Ledy addition, will post pictures when I get it!
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my Ledy loose collection.....   The beginning of my Ledy loose collection..... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:53 am

Very nice Ledy collection!!! ... The Ree Yees looks great!!
Back to top Go down
REDFIVE
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my Ledy loose collection.....   The beginning of my Ledy loose collection..... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:33 am

Thanks Merlin, I was impressed with the Ree Yees when I got it and I think I got it at a reasonable cost! This is my most recent Ledy....came in the post today!

The beginning of my Ledy loose collection..... 90c79638
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my Ledy loose collection.....   The beginning of my Ledy loose collection..... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:41 am

Hi Dan,

Nice to see your collection of minty Ledy figures. Very Happy

Good luck hunting the remaining figures. Enjoy collecting them.

Oh and don't forget to show off your Jabba playset when it arrives! The beginning of my Ledy loose collection..... 1222016361

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my Ledy loose collection.....   The beginning of my Ledy loose collection..... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:48 am

Good hunting mate and it is some cool figures you have there Shocked
Back to top Go down
REDFIVE
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my Ledy loose collection.....   The beginning of my Ledy loose collection..... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:58 am

Dr Dengar wrote:

Hi Dan,

Nice to see your collection of minty Ledy figures. Very Happy

Good luck hunting the remaining figures. Enjoy collecting them.

Oh and don't forget to show off your Jabba playset when it arrives! The beginning of my Ledy loose collection..... 1222016361

Thanks Dr Dengar, I certainly will be showing it off, I am really pleased to have won it. Im not even sure how scarce they are???? I dont think I have seen many around.....
Back to top Go down
REDFIVE
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my Ledy loose collection.....   The beginning of my Ledy loose collection..... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:49 am

Hello....these are my new additions to my loose Ledy's.....a Scout Biker, Chief Chirpa and Bib Fortuna.

The beginning of my Ledy loose collection..... 91f52409
The beginning of my Ledy loose collection..... 4f9d105d
Back to top Go down
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my Ledy loose collection.....   The beginning of my Ledy loose collection..... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:19 am

Congratulations mate, I love those figures Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my Ledy loose collection.....   The beginning of my Ledy loose collection..... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:51 am

Nice minty Ledy figures, Daniel! cheers

Thanks for showing!
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Claudestang
New User
New User
Claudestang

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my Ledy loose collection.....   The beginning of my Ledy loose collection..... I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:04 am

Nice loose collection i myself just started loose trying to with all original weapons also keep up the posts on your collection man!! alien alien

Anthony
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my Ledy loose collection.....   The beginning of my Ledy loose collection..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The beginning of my Ledy loose collection.....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1