The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Miss-cards and factory errors

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

Miss-cards and factory errors - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss-cards and factory errors   Miss-cards and factory errors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:37 am

Artoo_Detour wrote:

But James, are you sure it isn't just another one of your blurry photos Rolling Eyes Smile

Laughing Laughing I was actually thinking about that when I was taking the picture. I'm kinda getting better at photos, it's only taken 3 years !!
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Miss-cards and factory errors   Miss-cards and factory errors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:12 am

[img]Miss-cards and factory errors - Page 2 Dscn4115[/img]

This is the only factory error I have come across. It was bought complete, along with several other figures. It was not until I got them home that I discovered the legs were the wrong way round.
Back to top Go down
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: Miss-cards and factory errors   Miss-cards and factory errors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:44 am

General Kahn, what do you mean by this "This is not an error as such, just a paint scuff" has he been stripped?

cantina_patron, That's a cool Jawa you have there mate, I've seen a few various characters now with one leg or arm backwards but never two Cool
Back to top Go down
vaderhalen
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Miss-cards and factory errors   Miss-cards and factory errors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:18 pm

the errors i have are a sm head han necks not painted and a royal guard with un painted visor ill post pics
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Miss-cards and factory errors   Miss-cards and factory errors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:39 pm

I used to own this - http://theswca.com/index.php?action=disp_item&item_id=42165

Christian owns it now Smile
Back to top Go down
bootyhunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
bootyhunter

PostSubject: Re: Miss-cards and factory errors   Miss-cards and factory errors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 2:32 pm

I'm surprised you let that one go Joe Shocked
Back to top Go down
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: Miss-cards and factory errors   Miss-cards and factory errors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:15 am

Joe_O wrote:
I used to own this - http://theswca.com/index.php?action=disp_item&item_id=42165

Christian owns it now Smile

That's a greed fig Joe, looks very cool on the MOC, I bet it was hard for you to let that one go.
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Miss-cards and factory errors   Miss-cards and factory errors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:44 am

Christians error focus deserved some MOC figures, it was cool to own but I am glad it went to a good home Very Happy

Back to top Go down
spoons
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
spoons

PostSubject: Re: Miss-cards and factory errors   Miss-cards and factory errors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:06 am

Here's a few of mine

China baggie with two blasters

Miss-cards and factory errors - Page 2 MadeinChina2gunsfront

47 back with Bespin blaster (although a lot of 47s have these so I'm not sure error is the word)

Miss-cards and factory errors - Page 2 7ESB47Afront

48 back with imperial blaster. The palitoy pbp cards are regularly packaged with these, but this is the first non-pbp Han I'd seen with a imp blaster.

Miss-cards and factory errors - Page 2 1ROTJ48D2lbfront

tri-logo miscard

Miss-cards and factory errors - Page 2 HanHothtri-logomiscardfront
Back to top Go down
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: Miss-cards and factory errors   Miss-cards and factory errors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:37 am

Joe_O wrote:
Christians error focus deserved some MOC figures, it was cool to own but I am glad it went to a good home Very Happy

Nice of you Joe, It's a great focus christians got going there and like you say you know it's in good hands.

Spoons, them Han's are awesome mate and that's the first error baggie I've seen which isn't a ESB-h type

Back to top Go down
soren
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
soren

PostSubject: Re: Miss-cards and factory errors   Miss-cards and factory errors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:52 am

The 8D8 moc story just shows that Joe is one og the nicest hits around here .

Spoons those moc's ære great . Love Han with a imperial blaster :-)

Back to top Go down
Kaze
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Miss-cards and factory errors   Miss-cards and factory errors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:37 am

Arent all 2-packs error cards, since it just was a way to sell of overstock figures? Pardon if I have misunderstood this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pencilart.dk
spoons
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
spoons

PostSubject: Re: Miss-cards and factory errors   Miss-cards and factory errors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:01 am

cheers guys

what two-packs Kaze?
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Miss-cards and factory errors   Miss-cards and factory errors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:36 am

Love your error figures Andy!

Any packaged figure with two weapons is just well equipped IMO rofl
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Miss-cards and factory errors   Miss-cards and factory errors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:40 am

Two right arms!

Miss-cards and factory errors - Page 2 8d8armfactoryerror
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Miss-cards and factory errors   Miss-cards and factory errors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:03 pm

I've got a miscard and paint app:

Luke Jedi on Obi Wan Trilogo

Miss-cards and factory errors - Page 2 Dsc06310

Luke Missing front hair app and double stamp near his eye that looks like he met Mike Tyson LOL

Miss-cards and factory errors - Page 2 Dsc06312
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: Miss-cards and factory errors   Miss-cards and factory errors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:01 am

Darthberizing wrote:
I've got a miscard and paint app:

Luke Jedi on Obi Wan Trilogo

Miss-cards and factory errors - Page 2 Dsc06310

Luke Missing front hair app and double stamp near his eye that looks like he met Mike Tyson LOL

Great couple of additions there John, is that Luke Jedi in a baggie in the bubble?
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Miss-cards and factory errors   Miss-cards and factory errors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:16 am

Yes it is!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: Miss-cards and factory errors   Miss-cards and factory errors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:21 am

Darthberizing wrote:
Yes it is!
That's crazy I've never head or seen anything like that, is it a one off or is there others floating about?

Last edited by snaggletooth on Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
soren
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
soren

PostSubject: Re: Miss-cards and factory errors   Miss-cards and factory errors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:04 am

I just love that Luke Jedi baggie miscard . I just mised out on that one when you got it on RS .
Back to top Go down
soren
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
soren

PostSubject: Re: Miss-cards and factory errors   Miss-cards and factory errors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:55 am

Just got this in the door . Packed with a imperial Blaster . I'm sorry that the pricetag is half pealed off as i kinda like price tags on moc's . I have never seen a bobble like this before . Any one ?

Miss-cards and factory errors - Page 2 Th_gun001Miss-cards and factory errors - Page 2 Th_gun002
Back to top Go down
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: Miss-cards and factory errors   Miss-cards and factory errors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:04 am

I've not seen one of those bubbles before either mate and cant help you but that's a cool Jawa miss-card Cool
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Miss-cards and factory errors   Miss-cards and factory errors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:45 am

soren wrote:
Just got this in the door . Packed with a imperial Blaster . I'm sorry that the pricetag is half pealed off as i kinda like price tags on moc's . I have never seen a bobble like this before . Any one ?

Miss-cards and factory errors - Page 2 Th_gun001Miss-cards and factory errors - Page 2 Th_gun002

I have a couple of ROTJ moc's with that type of bubble & have seen several others, so IMO it is normal for ROTJ Kenner Jawa cards. However, the bubble appears to have been applied upside down. Two errors on one cardback. Bonus!
Back to top Go down
soren
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
soren

PostSubject: Re: Miss-cards and factory errors   Miss-cards and factory errors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:58 am

cantina_patron wrote:
soren wrote:

I have a couple of ROTJ moc's with that type of bubble & have seen several others, so IMO it is normal for ROTJ Kenner Jawa cards. However, the bubble appears to have been applied upside down. Two errors on one cardback. Bonus!

That's great info mate Very Happy . That might be why the blaster is in his left side and not the right .
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Miss-cards and factory errors   Miss-cards and factory errors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:13 am

No problem soren, glad I could help. Your deduction about the blaster being on the left side makes perfect sense IMO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miss-cards and factory errors   Miss-cards and factory errors - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miss-cards and factory errors

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next