The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lili Ledy/MIM Yoda - AFA Question

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VadersWS6
New User
New User

Lili Ledy/MIM Yoda - AFA Question Empty
PostSubject: Lili Ledy/MIM Yoda - AFA Question   Lili Ledy/MIM Yoda - AFA Question I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:00 pm

Hello,
I recently came across a Yoda that was still sealed on a cut ROTJ MIM (made in Mexico) card. It appears to have all Ledy accessories. I was considering buying it and sending it to AFA to be graded. I normally never open original vintage items just to get a "U" grade, but since the card has already been cut just about completely off I wouldn't mind this time.

My question is about how AFA would label the figure. If I sent it to them still unopened would they label it as Lili Ledy or MIM? What if I took the figure out of the bubble and sent it to them loose, would they label it as Lili Ledy or MIM?

Anyone have any experience with AFA on this subject?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy/MIM Yoda - AFA Question   Lili Ledy/MIM Yoda - AFA Question I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:50 pm

AFA is not my department but I'd probably send them an email & ask. I can't remember ever seeing a MIM AFA label ( but I have a suspicion I may be wrong Embarassed ) I'd be interested in the answer to your question(s)

EDIT: 'Mexican version' :scratch:
Lili Ledy/MIM Yoda - AFA Question $(KGrHqV,!psE63ZjSuNBBPFgrCE1W!~~60_12

Last edited by aussiejames on Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy/MIM Yoda - AFA Question   Lili Ledy/MIM Yoda - AFA Question I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:56 am

They do label them as MIM.

http://www.brianstoys.com/store/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=SV3CRYODABROWNSNAKEC9%2b*AFA16197579

I never used them myself, so not sure what they would list on it if it was loose. I guess when you fill out the submission form you can put it on there that you want it on the label. As for labeling it Ledy, not sure how that all works with them. Guess if the accessories are Ledy, they might label it as a Ledy/MIM. But dont take my word on that part.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy/MIM Yoda - AFA Question   Lili Ledy/MIM Yoda - AFA Question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lili Ledy/MIM Yoda - AFA Question

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1