The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Complete MOC Lili Ledy Collection question

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
emperorzuckuss
New User
New User

Complete MOC Lili Ledy Collection question Empty
PostSubject: Complete MOC Lili Ledy Collection question   Complete MOC Lili Ledy Collection question I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:16 pm

Hello

Probably some of you can answer these questions:

Do you know how many collectors have a MOC complete Lili Ledy Collection?

Or if nobody has a complete collection (the 50 MOC figures) what is the highest number of MOC Ledy in one collection?

I think if two or three of the biggest collections are put toghether, probably we can have a complete set.
Do you have a photo archive of all the MOC figures?

Sorry for all the questions but since I began to collect Ledy last year and I have 4 MOC in my collection (Lumat, Paploo, ERG and Imp Commander) then I want to know who hard to complete is this collection.

Thanks

emperorzuckuss

Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Complete MOC Lili Ledy Collection question   Complete MOC Lili Ledy Collection question I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:40 pm

I asked this on RS back in 2009 its a daunting task with possibly 5 known sets (and thats INCLUDING under the radar people that dont use the net)

You would struggle with a set of cardbacks in good condition let alone MOC.
Back to top Go down
DLT9
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
DLT9

PostSubject: Re: Complete MOC Lili Ledy Collection question   Complete MOC Lili Ledy Collection question I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:34 pm

hope you have deep pockets for this mate!
lili ledy on kenner card can be affordable but true lili ledy moc are very exspensive Sad
Back to top Go down
emperorzuckuss
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Complete MOC Lili Ledy Collection question   Complete MOC Lili Ledy Collection question I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:14 pm

Hello

Thanks for your reply.

I investigated with one friend and he told me that Mr. Alejandro Becerra's Lili Ledy MOC collection was showed in a mexican magazine (or convention program??), I want to ask if some of you have seen that magazine/program and where I can get a copy of that one.

Thanks

emperorzuckuss
Back to top Go down
emperorzuckuss
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Complete MOC Lili Ledy Collection question   Complete MOC Lili Ledy Collection question I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:35 pm

Hello

Thanks for the link to the RS forums.

After some investigation I found that the Lili Ledy MOC complete collection that most of us thought was from Alejandro Becerra and that was showed in a Mexican magazine is really from Luis and Josefina Galvez.

The Galvez had an interview with Alejandro Becerra for an article they showed in that magazine but the photos are from the Galvez's collection.

Now, after I read the RS thread and this information probably there are less than 3 complete setts???

Do you know other complete collection than Luis and Josefina's collection??

Thanks

emperorzuckuss
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Complete MOC Lili Ledy Collection question   Complete MOC Lili Ledy Collection question I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:15 pm

I havent heard of any other but thats not to say some wont exist
Back to top Go down
jason11272stacey
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
jason11272stacey

PostSubject: Re: Complete MOC Lili Ledy Collection question   Complete MOC Lili Ledy Collection question I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:31 pm

any idea if these complete sets have the following LL mocs

RR boba fett

burgundy bib

burgundy squid

and does anyone have a pic of these complete sets
woulden't mind seeing them Very Happy

jase
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Complete MOC Lili Ledy Collection question   Complete MOC Lili Ledy Collection question I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:42 pm

Great question's.
Back to top Go down
sith jawa
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
sith jawa

PostSubject: Re: Complete MOC Lili Ledy Collection question   Complete MOC Lili Ledy Collection question I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:33 pm

Louis and Josefina are the only collectors I am aware of that completed a full MOC set. By full, I mean every known variant MOC. I talked to them at CV and I think they mentioned a MOC Ben Kenobi being the last one for the set. Truly a remarkable accomplishment. Unfortunately, I do not know if any pictures are posted online...
Back to top Go down
http://madbrownz.blogspot.com
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: Complete MOC Lili Ledy Collection question   Complete MOC Lili Ledy Collection question I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:18 am

Adding some info to this thread....

There are 3 others that are about to complete the entire MOC collection, I´m talking only about the 50 figures ... with no variations e.g. neg./pos back, 12,14,30etc backs , Retorno/Regreso.

Back to top Go down
_Rog_
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
_Rog_

PostSubject: Re: Complete MOC Lili Ledy Collection question   Complete MOC Lili Ledy Collection question I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:32 pm

There are a couple of photo's of Luis & Josefina's excellent collection in the RS "Encuentros 2004" feature (Day 1 - about half way down) as well as some individual close-ups on the SWCA.

Rog.
Back to top Go down
olisuds
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
olisuds

PostSubject: Re: Complete MOC Lili Ledy Collection question   Complete MOC Lili Ledy Collection question I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:54 am

Incredible!!! I didn't know that anyone owned a complete set of Lili Ledy MOCs let alone including the variants. I'm sure I read an old article that said that there were no known examples of R2D2s MOC - obviously incorrect then! Does anyone have a photo of this one? I would love to see it!!
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: Complete MOC Lili Ledy Collection question   Complete MOC Lili Ledy Collection question I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 12:40 pm

olisuds wrote:
Incredible!!! I didn't know that anyone owned a complete set of Lili Ledy MOCs let alone including the variants. I'm sure I read an old article that said that there were no known examples of R2D2s MOC - obviously incorrect then! Does anyone have a photo of this one? I would love to see it!!

You are right !!! ...That article is totally incorrect... I`ve seen 3 L. L. MOC R2D2s ..including an AFA 80 ( Oscar sold it for a lot of money like 1 year ago, and it was true overrated gem!!!!) ...I will look for that pic as I`m sure I have it with me , at that moment I didn`t had the money to buy it Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complete MOC Lili Ledy Collection question   Complete MOC Lili Ledy Collection question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Complete MOC Lili Ledy Collection question

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1