The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apology to Frank

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hutthunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Hutthunter

Apology to Frank Empty
PostSubject: Apology to Frank   Apology to Frank I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 2:53 pm

I made a baggie deal with Frank.
THEN I made a mistake and accepted a higher offer for my ex-Cloud Car Pilot baggie.
It was a BAD Mistake from me, not giving enough Respect for Frank, neither for the Deal.

I am not explaining the details behind it, nobody is interested in that and does NOT matter.

I APOLOGIZE to you Frank, for breaking the agreement between us, even though I tried to warn you in time about the other offer...

Anyway, I am SORRY!

I can maybe compensate you with something. Another item for a nice price to re-establish the friendship.

Regards

Ati
Back to top Go down
http://swvintagevariants.blogspot.com/
Mike_Z
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Mike_Z

Apology to Frank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology to Frank   Apology to Frank I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 2:57 pm

Public apologies? This isn't an American Presidental campaign.... A PM would have been more than sufficient. unsure
Back to top Go down
spoons
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
spoons

Apology to Frank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology to Frank   Apology to Frank I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:03 pm

Msz124 wrote:
Public apologies? This isn't an American Presidental campaign.... A PM would have been more than sufficient. unsure

not when reputations need repairing - very generous of hutt to offer to sell Frank something else Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

Apology to Frank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology to Frank   Apology to Frank I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:17 pm

A very nice gesture to offer another item! Well Done! Smile
Back to top Go down
Hutthunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Hutthunter

Apology to Frank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology to Frank   Apology to Frank I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:23 pm

This is what I felt like being appropriate and necessary. I also wanted to let all Members know, this is a mistake I dont wanna make again (NOT the public apology, of course).

Thanks.

A.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

Apology to Frank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology to Frank   Apology to Frank I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:07 pm

Glad to see you maned up to it Attila. The apology does do some good, but like another member knows, whats done is done. It will still hang on you for doing it, but in time it will be forgotten. Now to build that trust back up and get back to things more important.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Hutthunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Hutthunter

Apology to Frank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology to Frank   Apology to Frank I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:19 pm

Chris_J wrote:
Glad to see you maned up to it Attila. The apology does do some good, but like another member knows, whats done is done. It will still hang on you for doing it, but in time it will be forgotten. Now to build that trust back up and get back to things more important.

Yep, you R right. It will take time but hopefully by showing good examples i can get better. But I need a chance to do that. Thanks for your comment.
Back to top Go down
frunkstar
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
frunkstar

Apology to Frank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology to Frank   Apology to Frank I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:51 pm

I have been putting off replying to this thread as TBH I am unsure as to what exactly to say in reply & did not want to just seem to be spouting off & shooting from the hip, so I will try to be as clear & concise about my thoughts about the matter.

I think its good that you are making an apology & have the stones to stand up in public to do so, but I am not sure that your intentions are entirely honourable if I am to be honest as we spoke at length about the ethical side of your decision to sell to another member at a higher price after a deal was made & money had changed hands which you were very reluctant to see from my side, you then decided that you had in fact wronged me on the deal that was done & changed your mind about doing the deal in question & I was happy to see that your heart & your head were indeed in the right place, sadly 24hrs later I got the other pm back from you stating you had had a further change of plans & are refunding me what I paid & actually going through with the other members offer, which if I am honest spoke volumes to me, I know times are hard financially with the recession & all but if a counter offer had been made buy yourself at the time I may well have gone with the flow & paid you more on the baggie in question, sadly such a counter offer never happened & I was left out in the cold on the deal for a few bucks.

I also feel that somehow this thread is more of a get my name back to a good standing within the community & the hobby thing rather than to actually make amends, I wholeheartedly hope this is not the case & I'm just being overly cynical, though what can be done at this point to smooth things over between us I fail to see, as I collect baggied figures/multi packs/mail away's & special offer packs (basically anything that came with bagged figures) & from what I understand you are wanting to try another deal to soften the blow - this is how I read your suggestion, please do correct me if I am wrong.

I know we discussed the miss carded figure you have as well, but I did not want to go ahead on a deal for that figure with another member being in talks with you regarding it & TBH thought it rather unfair that you were offering it considering such talks were in progress, after all that's how we started corresponding through me pointing the other member in your direction for that miss carded figure, you may not realise it, but you come across very pushy when trying to sell an item, again I know funds are in short supply, but one has to maintain certain ethics when dealing on forums or anywhere for that matter IMO.

So what is your proposal Atilla?, as from what I can tell the CCP is the only item you had that was of interest to me & that's already been sold right?.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apology to Frank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology to Frank   Apology to Frank I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apology to Frank

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1