The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:13 pm

Here we go guys!

First up is the best of the lot IMO - a MIB Kenner Cantina Adventure Set including loose Walrusman,Greedo, Hammerhead and Blue Snag! To say I am stoked with this is an understatement!
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 40 P1000101
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 40 P1000100

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 40 P1000099

Thanks a bunch to Darren at StarZone Toys!

Next up is my first MIB Palitoy item - a MIB Land of the Jawas playset complete with a Jawa and minty instructions! I am over the moon to own my first Palitoy item and I cant take my eyes away from that Palitoy Logo!
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 40 P1000098
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 40 P1000097

This was not from MEM but from Tim (ACME) on RS Once again for a bargain of £73 Posted
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 40 P1000104
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 40 P1000105

Thats it for vintage but my Modern items arent too shabby! Sorry its the wrong section guys but nobody every looks at the modern Section

Here is perhaps the best Falcon ever produced MISB and for a bargain price of £150! Its huge!
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 40 P1000093

Next up is a MISB and Scarce PoTF2 Millenium Falcon Carry Case
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 40 P1000095

Next up is a MIB 30 Anniversary 2010 Jedi Con exclusive 4LOm/ Zuckass set. Always wanted one of these!
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 40 P1000103

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 40 P1000102

Finally this is a MIB AOTC Rupublic Gunship which will soon be up FS
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 40 P1000106

I have also just remembered I forgot to take pics of the Wicket MOC from Klaus! I have that and a few other stuff in the near future too!
Hope you like them! To say I am soked is a understandment!
Liam
Back to top Go down
curch
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
curch

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:26 pm

very nice vintage mib items. I am sure the modern stuff was a nice score too!
Back to top Go down
yeah-sus
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
yeah-sus

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:49 pm

sweet additions to your collection

I can honestly say that i didnt even know it was a modern section here at TIG Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:49 pm

Nice gunship Smile And the other stuff of course Smile

Been wanting one for a while now, but they are so large.
Back to top Go down
http://www.leksaksdoktorn.se
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:47 pm

Really nice Cantina set!!!!! Mint figures to go along with it too. Congrats!

I have a few new pieces. Thanks for looking.

PBP Biker Scout (Thanks Lee)
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 40 Pbp_bi10

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 40 Pbp_bi11

Lili Ledy 8D8 to display next to my overstock 8D8
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 40 Ledy_810

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 40 Ledy_811

And then something to add to my Fett collection
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 40 Mecc_f24
Back to top Go down
budspencer
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
budspencer

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:20 pm

My Latest:

All 4 original Coloring books. I can put this one to bed! yes!!!!!!

I had been hunting them individually but lucked out and some nice lady offered all 4 of them in a bundle, i just could not miss them. Kinda funny now because I have 6 of them now... But i think i ll try to get more copies also if i see them on Fleabay. They don't appear often in good quality. I spent over 3/4 of a year hunting just 2 of them and then i saw the bundle. Smile, the rest is history.

A little note on them, they contain the same exact pages, just shuffled in each of them as far as i can see, the collecting novelty was in the covers which are just iconic star wars images...

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 40 Mybooks

MISB energizer unit. My first ever MISB star wars vintage item. Smile

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 40 Energizer

Last edited by budspencer on Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:24 pm

I have something interesting to show. He is not here yet but will be soon. A little about this....
Characteristics on this figure:
-LL parts, some of them are factory painted, Tie Fighter pilot torso (emblems and chest circuits).
-Torsos are not welded they are glued.
-Paint on body smells and feels LL.
-Paint was hand applied with a brush not with an airbrush and without stencils.
-Mixed LL parts ERG Legs, Biker Scout arms and Tie Pilot torso.
-Unpainted parts under the hand applied paint.
-Figure came from Mexico City. It matches another sample found there but from a different seller.
-Figures have some similarities, boots were painted almost exactly the same.
-They seem to be hard to find and not a lot of collectors have a lot of knowledge about these figures.

I posted this over in the link I added bellow if anyone would like to comment or make an opinion or theory. I don't want to tie this link up with debate over it.....
I did find a link that seems to explain figures like this. Adolfo (Merlin) took tours of the LL factory as a child and seems to know about figures like this. Again, this figure came from Mexico City. I by no means am any type of expert on these figures. I'm just reporting my findings : ) This came from Ozio a very trusted seller and good friend : ) I am including an old link Marco supplied to me, thanks Marco : )
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t1630-real-or-fake

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 40 Ll_tie13

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 40 Ll_tie10

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 40 Ll_tie11

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 40 Ll_tie12
Back to top Go down
Kaze
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:52 am

Thanks to Chris I picked up these guys, and completed the set with just one sticker.

They are all in sealed bags except for baby ewoks Smile

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 40 2308220180105035636OqXhMy_th
Back to top Go down
http://www.pencilart.dk
yeah-sus
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
yeah-sus

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:01 am

cool
I also got those stickers,are you sure their aint more of them?
i showed up mine at the swedish forum and people started ask where the main characters were?

so if someone can shine a little light over these i will be very glad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kaze
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:09 am

yeah-sus wrote:
cool
i showed up mine at the swedish forum and people started ask where the main characters were?

so if someone can shine a little light over these i will be very glad Very Happy

As far as I know from Chris, this is the complete set. Sorry I cant help more
Back to top Go down
http://www.pencilart.dk
yeah-sus
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
yeah-sus

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:37 am

perfect
that means that mine is full too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
olisuds
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
olisuds

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:01 am

Steve, you dont waste anytime. You have picked up some incredible and very interesting stuff. Good work mate.

Liam, love those MIBs. Thats quite a haul there.
Back to top Go down
olisuds
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
olisuds

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:25 am

Oops double post - bloody jetlag Smile
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:10 pm

Steve, great haul of high end figs! The RR Ledy Fett is outstanding cheers

Liam, nice to see all that boxed vintage goodness. Congrats Cool

Bud, the col books look great displayed together Cool

Klaus, cool sticker set!

Kaze wrote:
yeah-sus wrote:
cool

As far as I know from Chris, this is the complete set. Sorry I cant help more

Chris is right, it's a full set of 12 made by English company Fun Products

congrats! Cool
Back to top Go down
Loop
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Loop

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:03 pm

Nice stuff guys.

Love the coloring books.
Back to top Go down
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:43 pm

Thank you for all the kind comments Guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:56 pm

Wow didn't pay attention to this thread for a few days and BANG, I am behind 4 pages. Cool

Dallas: Minty Lumat and great looking European AT AT driver for your focus.

Josh: LOL to see mini me Vader next to his 3 3/4 '' brother,
I tried to find some more info about this Vader but did not find so much on SWCA. You got some more info? study
http://theswca.com/index.php?action=disp_items_by&items_by=licensee&id=211

Paul: Love that vinyl!! The X-Wing artwork rocks! Which reminds me to some other artwork from a certain someone to be posted in a certain thread. Very Happy

Steve: Great looking RR Boba! You are a lucky collector, having both the real RR variant as well as a factory error (with wrongly welded rocket). Wow! Very Happy

Claes: WTF is that?!!! A POCH Wampa!!! LOL!!
Los Wampas oscuros dominar el mundo! What a Face What a Face What a Face

Paul: More Wampa madness!! cheers The very rare blue eye Ledy Wampa is certainly worth a kidney or two. These were only released as a special offer together with Ledy's green limbed Taun Taun.

DSL: Oh boy The Sears Cantina, one of my all favorites. Congrats landing one! Blue Snag looks in pretty good shape too. Why is Hammerhead looking at Greedo?
Wow, there is more, Palitoy's Land of the Jawa. Cool piece, dude! The first time I realize this set came with a Jawa figure included (as written on the box).

Congrats on the modern pieces as well. The Big Millennium Falcon is a beauty and lots of fun with all these sound and light actions. The only problem, it is BIG, almost too BIG. For those unfamiliar with this piece, do yourself a favour and watch this very enthousiaticly brought video Very Happy :

BTW: we have a modern thread on this board, It is a bit hidden in the Off Topic section, but it is there. So pls post your modern stuff there next time. Who knows if members start to post more often in that thread, we can give it a more prominent place in the main section. Personally I wouldn't mind, a small modern exception would confirm the vintage rule on this board. Very Happy

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t2023-ot-your-latest-modern-star-wars-purchases

Steve: Great PBP Biker Scout. Those Ledy 8D8s look awesome as well. I also like the bonus figure you received from Ozio, looks like it has been custom assembled from Ledy overstock pieces somewhere in the 80s. Cool piece!
What about that last Fett? Is it what I think it is? No, you gotta be kidding me !! OK, I am not mentioning the M word here. Very Happy

Budspencer: Great set of coloring books. Now take your pencils and try to keep coloring within the lines and show us the results next week. Very Happy
Congrats on your first MISB item!!

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 40 Coloring_outside_the_lines_med

Claus: Great to see you posting here! Very Happy. Nice set of stickers! Cool they also made one for Klaatu.
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:19 pm

Dr Dengar wrote:

Paul: Love that vinyl!! The X-Wing artwork rocks! Which reminds me to some other artwork from a certain someone to be posted in a certain thread. Very Happy

Embarassed ah you mean the photo thingy? I really really really will post it this week - and maybe something else to go with it Very Happy

damn, and can't wait to see one of those Ledy green limbed tauntauns!! lol!

Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:24 pm

LOL no worries about that photo thingy!

Artoo_Detour wrote:

damn, and can't wait to see one of those Ledy green limbed tauntauns!! lol!

You are lucky, I have one on my way now, bought from a Japanese collector.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:26 pm

Dr Dengar wrote:

You are lucky, I have one on my way now, bought from a Japanese collector.

:Drool: :Drool: bow
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:28 pm

Thanks Marco and everybody else : ) I love all the new pieces everyone put up also : )
And yes Marco, the last Fett is a M (I can't say the word either) Fett Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:34 pm

I keep my lips sealed.

:bong:

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 40 Mostfun
Back to top Go down
jason11272stacey
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
jason11272stacey

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:35 pm

i carn't wate to see all the new crazy ledy auctions on ebay lol!
Back to top Go down
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:04 pm

Dr Dengar wrote:

Claes: WTF is that?!!! A POCH Wampa!!! LOL!!
Los Wampas oscuros dominar el mundo! What a Face What a Face What a Face

To bad you didn't see it until now Smile
Lol "The dark Wampas world domination!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.leksaksdoktorn.se
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:09 pm

Rawlin wrote:

To bad you didn't see it until now Smile
Lol "The dark Wampas world domination!"

You did a great job spreading the myth further, and even modifying it a bit!! lol!

+ well deserved!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!! - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 6!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next