The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
olisuds
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
olisuds

WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie Empty
PostSubject: WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie   WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:55 pm

Hi folks,

I am looking for the following rare & foreign variants in mint/near mint condition:

* PBP Luke Hoth with pale face

* Lili Ledy Cloud Car Pilot

* Glasslite Chewbacca

* Blue Snaggletooth Mint in Baggie

Please PM me if you have any of these for sale. I have money ready to buy and can pay by paypal and will cover fees and postage costs.

I am willing to make a VERY GOOD OFFER on any of these pieces!!! I will pay a 10% finders fee if you can successfully hook me up with someone selling any of the above!

Thanks Oli

Last edited by olisuds on Sat May 12, 2012 6:46 pm; edited 32 times in total
Back to top Go down
olisuds
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
olisuds

PostSubject: Re: WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie   WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:17 pm

Bump for any PBP figures Smile
Back to top Go down
olisuds
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
olisuds

PostSubject: Re: WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie   WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 6:08 am

Bump, anyone have a PBP 4-Lom spare Smile

Back to top Go down
olisuds
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
olisuds

PostSubject: Re: WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie   WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:56 pm

Bump! Missed out big time Sad
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie   WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:59 pm

olisuds wrote:
Bump! Missed out big time Sad
you miss Joe Y's glasslite R2? Carded for the price of a loose one.
Back to top Go down
olisuds
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
olisuds

PostSubject: Re: WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie   WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:03 am

Yep missed it by minutes! The Leia was damn cheap too!
Back to top Go down
olisuds
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
olisuds

PostSubject: Re: WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie   WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:18 pm

Bump anyone selling there PBPs? I'm prepared to offer some good money Smile
Back to top Go down
olisuds
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
olisuds

PostSubject: Re: WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie   WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:45 pm

Bump for the weekend! Some one selling PBP's Smile
Back to top Go down
jasano
New User
New User
jasano

PostSubject: Re: WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie   WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:17 pm

olisuds wrote:
Hi folks I'm looking for the following European variants:

PBP 4-Lom with red chest armour
PBP Cloud Car Pilot with pale face
PBP Luke Hoth with pale face

PBP / Tri Logo Luke X-Wing Pilot
PBP / Tri Logo Hammerhead

Glasslite C3PO

Takara Stormtrooper

Please PM me if you have any of these for sale. I have money ready to buy and can pay by paypal and will cover postage costs.

Thanks Oli

olisuds@hotmail.com

PM SENT
Back to top Go down
olisuds
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
olisuds

PostSubject: Re: WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie   WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:59 am

Javier,

Why do you want to play games. You came to me offering to sell me a figure. You won't discuss the price. You want me to guess even though I havent seen any pictures. So I do some research because i really don't know what it is worth or what you are looking for. One on ebay sold for 220 Euro. I spoke with another expert and he said 150 Euro. So I made you a reasonable offer of 220 Euro. That seems to be not acceptable to you. i am open to discuss paying the price you are looking for, if you tell me what it is. But you still won't discuss price even though you say you know how much it costs. Now you say you will sell it on rebelscum. If you put it on rebelscum - you have to list a price too!? Why are you being so difficult about selling something. You came to me, not the other way round. You seem to be looking for me to make a crazy offer inline with an AFA graded figure even though its not graded.

Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie   WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:35 am

olisuds wrote:
Why are you being so difficult about selling something.

If I was asking that question, I certainly would not be completing a transaction Wink
WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie Takarastormie
now who won this? I fell asleep Sad
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie   WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:40 am

Sellers have to name their price, publicly or privately- no discussion Smile (I hate the "make me an offer I can't refuse" line as well)

Good luck guys, hope you work it out Smile
Back to top Go down
olisuds
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
olisuds

PostSubject: Re: WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie   WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:22 am

Well he knows what its worth and he knows what he is looking for, he's just not willing to discuss it. Lol - so I think I can safely say I won't be buying.

He seems to be hinting that he has seen an AFA graded one and that he's looking for that kind of price. Even though its not graded and he doesnt have any pictures!?!?!

I dont mind making someone an offer if they dont know what its worth but I don't have the patience to play games. I'm keen to buy and have never been one to quibble about price but I really don't care enough to deal with this clown.

Anyone interested in entering Javier's lucky christmas raffle? Just guess the price he is looking for without seeing any pictures and you could win the opportunity to buy his non AFA graded figure for the price of an AFA graded one. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
olisuds
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
olisuds

PostSubject: Re: WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie   WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:24 am

Lol, I dont reckon anyone won it. But I reckon someone just gambled $212 Smile

aussiejames wrote:

WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie Takarastormie
now who won this? I fell asleep Sad

Back to top Go down
jasano
New User
New User
jasano

PostSubject: Re: WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie   WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:33 am

olisuds wrote:
Javier,

Why do you want to play games. You came to me offering to sell me a figure. You won't discuss the price. You want me to guess even though I havent seen any pictures. So I do some research because i really don't know what it is worth or what you are looking for. One on ebay sold for 220 Euro. I spoke with another expert and he said 150 Euro. So I made you a reasonable offer of 220 Euro. That seems to be not acceptable to you. i am open to discuss paying the price you are looking for, if you tell me what it is. But you still won't discuss price even though you say you know how much it costs. Now you say you will sell it on rebelscum. If you put it on rebelscum - you have to list a price too!? Why are you being so difficult about selling something. You came to me, not the other way round. You seem to be looking for me to make a crazy offer inline with an AFA graded figure even though its not graded.

Hi mate, please

first rule: don,t put personal names without an important reasson.....(for example: if you,re in love by me)
second rule: don,t do public a no deal or a disagreement in a price (man i only send you 2 kind PM Shocked)
Do you want to send a hypothesis to the watch out section?¿ lol!
I suppose you did it because i wrote you that would offer to all the forum.
and third rule: RESPECT the valuation of others, if seller said you NO, i think you must respect his decision.
But i didn,t say you NO, only that 220€ isn,t the price of a original Luke Hoth PBP pale face variant (loose) complete in very good condition (c8.5), imo.

Well, for me his price could be around 350/400€ : if people is discord with me i respect it.
Nothing more...
best regards my friend
and happy Christmas 🎅

p.s : basically HulkRules
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie   WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:25 pm

Now I am confused!!

Jasano...your name is Carlos...not Javier??? :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

What is happening here??

(BTW: I find your price a bit too high, but I also agree there is probably people out there paying that for a loose c9 figure Wink )

Now good luck to Oli finding his figures and Carlos good luck with the sale Wink

Cheers guys!

Last edited by wbobafett on Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
olisuds
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
olisuds

PostSubject: Re: WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie   WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:45 pm

jasano wrote:
olisuds wrote:
Javier,

Hi mate, please

first rule: don,t put personal names without an important reasson.....(for example: if you,re in love by me)
second rule: don,t do public a no deal or a disagreement in a price (man i only send you 2 kind PM Shocked)
and third rule: RESPECT the valuation of others, if seller said you NO, i think you must respect his decision.
But i didn,t say you NO, only that 220€ isn,t the price of a original Luke Hoth PBP pale face variant (loose) complete in very good condition (c8.5), imo.

Well, for me his price could be around 350/400€ : if people is discord with me i respect it.
Nothing more...
best regards my friend
and happy Christmas 🎅

My rules are

If you want to sell something name your price.
Don't waste my time by playing games.
If you want respect from me you have to earn it. You haven't earnt it.

P.s if you want to sell something for a silly AFA price at least get it graded first.
Back to top Go down
olisuds
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
olisuds

PostSubject: Re: WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie   WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:21 pm

jasano wrote:
olisuds wrote:
Javier,

Hi mate, please

Nothing more...
best regards my friend
and happy Christmas 🎅

Just to correct you on the rules you quoted:

Using your personal name! Well I'm not sure I did. You seem to have several. 
We didn't have a disagreement in price because you wouldn't tell me the price.
I respect ALL the valuations that I have received and would gladly of paid them. You never gave a valuation until just now.

I have no problem if you want to list your items to the whole forum, just don't waste my time with PMs asking me to guess the price of something I haven't seen.

Good luck with your sale and thanks for the free bumps!
Back to top Go down
jasano
New User
New User
jasano

PostSubject: Re: WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie   WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:59 pm

repeat......., i,m not single.
best wishes!

Boring :bump:
Back to top Go down
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie   WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:57 am

Hey Oli PBP 4 LOM HERE! - http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1074986/. I have asked him to put it on hold for you! cheers

Liam
Back to top Go down
Johnny U
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Johnny U

PostSubject: Re: WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie   WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:46 pm

There is also a Red 4-Lom on ebay AFA graded 85 I just don't know how to post a link sorry...
Back to top Go down
olisuds
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
olisuds

PostSubject: Re: WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie   WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:37 pm

Thanks mate.

Pre 2012 Bump
Back to top Go down
olisuds
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
olisuds

PostSubject: Re: WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie   WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:42 am

Finally picked up a nice PBP 4-Lom.

Still looking for a nice PBP Luke Hoth and a Glasslite C3PO. PM me if you have one to sell.

Please no weirdos asking me to guess the price they want Smile
Back to top Go down
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie   WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:49 am

PBP Hammerhead along with loads of other variants here Oli - http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1076508/ Liam Smile
Back to top Go down
olisuds
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
olisuds

PostSubject: Re: WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie   WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:46 pm

Thanks Liam Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie   WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB: PBP Luke Hoth / LL Cloud Car Pilot / Blue Snaggletooth Baggie

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next