The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RotJ Boba Fett figure on card question

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

RotJ Boba Fett figure on card question Empty
PostSubject: RotJ Boba Fett figure on card question   RotJ Boba Fett figure on card question I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:11 pm

Hey everyone! I'm new to the boards. I found you guys while I was trying to research a figure I have an kept coming up empty. I have an original 1983 Boba Fett Return of the Jedi figure mint on card. The card has the fireball graphic and the package has the free Nien Nunb figure offer on the back, but the part that is throwing me off on it is that not only does it have the offer on the back, but it also has a round seal on the front art advertising the free figure. I checked a bunch of different guides but I've not been able to locate this specific packaging. Anyone have any idea as to what this figure is or what it's worth? I'm not to interested in selling it right now I don't think, but I would like to know what I have here and what it's worth. Thanks!

RotJ Boba Fett figure on card question DSC_0438

RotJ Boba Fett figure on card question DSC_0439

RotJ Boba Fett figure on card question DSC_0440

-- Greg
Back to top Go down
DLT9
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
DLT9

PostSubject: Re: RotJ Boba Fett figure on card question   RotJ Boba Fett figure on card question I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:28 pm

its a 48 back-D,the first to be issued with the rotj front.
according to the kellerman book and my limited knolidge of moc id say between 175-350$.
you have to take int to consideration that the cardback has some creases and other damage,pricetag.
but the bubble seems to be rather clear.

the pricerange is a guidline and not exact;)
hope this helps
Back to top Go down
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: RotJ Boba Fett figure on card question   RotJ Boba Fett figure on card question I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:34 pm

You can also try to search on Ebay to see if other sellers have a card that looks like the one you have and see what the final bid would be. Then you will have an idea of what people would pay for the card and what it is worth Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.pomse2001.dk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RotJ Boba Fett figure on card question   RotJ Boba Fett figure on card question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RotJ Boba Fett figure on card question

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1