The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walrus Man

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

Walrus Man - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walrus Man   Walrus Man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:36 am

Lee_m wrote:
Some great and informative information in this thread especially Rog's and Panastur's Cool
Here are the 3 different light green Wally's and their different coo's:
Walrus Man - Page 3 Picture377
..'Date & scar underneath'.............'No markings at all'................'1' remaining and scar'
Walrus Man - Page 3 Picture380Walrus Man - Page 3 Picture379Walrus Man - Page 3 Picture378
..And here is my light green baggie from the French playsets i am guessing...
(His coo is the second in my pictures with no markings)
Walrus Man - Page 3 Picture381Walrus Man - Page 3 Picture382

Hi Lee, do you know what type of baggie that is, ESB-h? also how much will these loose Wallys and the baggie cost me in that condition?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Lee_m
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Lee_m

PostSubject: Re: Walrus Man   Walrus Man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:32 am

Hi mate

I'm not sure what baggie type that is, it is a plain one with no text on it. I know that they were packed in French playsets. You do see them on ebay every now and then so keep your eyes peeled.

Regarding the 3 different coo's:

The one on the left with date and scar underneath is the most common of the light green Wallies.
I have seen him myself on a kenner ROTJ Moc. The last one i sold in Near mint condition was £30
a couple of years ago. I think £35-£40 is realistic but look how much Adam's one went for on ebay
a few weeks ago - £80 odd quid, so it's worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

The middle one with no markings, just scarred out is the same as my baggie one, and is considered
the 'true' French Meccano variant. I've seen these for £40-£50 over the last couple of years but again,
there are a lot of new loose variant collectors on the scene in the last 18 months and prices as with
all variants have pushed up.

The rarest one with the '1' scar only is VERY rare. I can't put a price on this one because i know
there are a lot of uber variant collectors that have been around for years and years that still search
for this figure.

I hope this info helps. I have sent you a pm as well Wink

Cheers, Lee

snaggletooth wrote:
Lee_m wrote:
Some great and informative information in this thread especially Rog's and Panastur's Cool
Here are the 3 different light green Wally's and their different coo's:
Walrus Man - Page 3 Picture377
..'Date & scar underneath'.............'No markings at all'................'1' remaining and scar'
Walrus Man - Page 3 Picture380Walrus Man - Page 3 Picture379Walrus Man - Page 3 Picture378
..And here is my light green baggie from the French playsets i am guessing...
(His coo is the second in my pictures with no markings)
Walrus Man - Page 3 Picture381Walrus Man - Page 3 Picture382

Hi Lee, do you know what type of baggie that is, ESB-h? also how much will these loose Wallys and the baggie cost me in that condition?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: Walrus Man   Walrus Man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:45 pm

Great info Lee and thanks again mate
Back to top Go down
plantainman
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
plantainman

PostSubject: Walrusman guide link   Walrus Man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 12:36 pm

Seems as good as place any to link a Walrus man reference guide, hopefully someone that comes to this thread will find it useful along the way...

Walrus Man COO Reference Guide - Pic heavy!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walrus Man   Walrus Man - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walrus Man

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3