The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

star wars for sale

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
geordie
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
geordie

star wars for sale Empty
PostSubject: star wars for sale   star wars for sale I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:43 pm

Hi lads,

been stewing a while over my collection and where it is going, due to the size / layout of my house there is just no way i can display my loose figures / ships and other bits and pieces. i have abig box with all my loose in and a cupboard upstairs bursting with other bits plus loads more up my loft.

The only items i can / do have on display are my mocs which although non are mint they do look great on the wall. For this reason im going to focus purely on mocs and try to get some coins as they look great on display and take up no space at all.

For this reason i am going to list all my loose figure as well as my other bits that i have aquired over the last 12 months or so.

This is not me giving up collecting merely a realisation that i cant "have everything" which is what i have been trying to buy (funds permitting) since i started collecting.

Anyway apart from a few last 17, couple of afa and a hollow cheek sand dude there are no rare or expensive varients ( to my knowledge anyhow ). there is also a pretty decent pile of loose weapons ( guaranteed no repros ) which will also be listed.

I have a misb tie interceptor, boxed falcon and couple of boxed speeder bikes, a few display stands , kellerman book plus god knows what else ive bought on a whim becasue its vintage Embarassed .

To list it all in one go will be a pain in the arse taking and uploading pictures so i will be adiing a bit at a time.

If anyone is interested in any of the above then shoot me a pm , i will start adding the first of my for sale bits over the next hour or so together with prices, shipping will be charged at cost ( i would prefer recorded ) but will leave that up to the buyer.

Andy
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

star wars for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: star wars for sale   star wars for sale I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:01 pm

Hi Andy, sorry to hear you're going to be moving some stuff on but congrats that you're staying with moc and coins Smile Glad you're not leaving us, man! I'll def shoot you a PM later as I'm still missing a few figs for my loose run.
Cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

star wars for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: star wars for sale   star wars for sale I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:34 pm

geordie wrote:

I have a misb tie interceptor, boxed falcon and couple of boxed speeder bikes, a few display stands , kellerman book plus god knows what else ive bought on a whim becasue its vintage Embarassed .

Andy

I think most of us have been guilty of that bro i know i have lol

Shoot me a list if you want any help with prices and welcome officially to the MOC collecting fold Smile

Jay

Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

star wars for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: star wars for sale   star wars for sale I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:34 am

I worried then for a second mate as I saw your classified post before this one.

Good job on taking a step back and thinking properly. It must of being difficult after making so much progress, but I think you done the right thing after reading your post on why.

Good luck in the MOC arena!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

star wars for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: star wars for sale   star wars for sale I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

star wars for sale

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1