The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star wars figures for sale

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lee136
New User
New User

Star wars figures for sale Empty
PostSubject: Rare hard bodied imperial storm trooper   Star wars figures for sale I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:06 am

Hi All,

I am selling my star wars collection and have sold quite a few already, however one popped up that might be interesting to the collectors out there, i have a hard bodied imperial storm trooper which i believe to be a deleted unit as the marking on the back of the legs has been removed i guess in production.

I have uploaded some pictures however my camera is not good enough to really get close enough to highlight the deleted section.

Marking on the leg are as follows

C 1980 LFL ( top line )
deletion then next to deletion is /6, next to this is a complete deletion no markings visible ( bottom line )

You can just about make out markings on the photo.

Is anyone interested in this?

Please visit my photo's on

https://s593.photobucket.com/albums/tt14/onedog123/

Thanks

Lee
Back to top Go down
lee136
New User
New User

PostSubject: Star wars figures for sale   Star wars figures for sale I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:22 am

Hi All,

This is my first post, I have read the 'read before posting' section so hope I get my story across OK

I am 36 years old and live in Farnborough Hampshire UK, i started collecting stars wars figures and items when i was growing up from the age of 10 to around 15 ish, i then found girls, booze and stuff , so ended up boxing up my stuff i collected and there it has been since then, in a box in storage and has moved around with me with the intention to selling my much loved items at 'some' point in the future, when i guess that point is now.

I seem to remember i collected all the figures from the original series apart from 3 ( i think ), however i cant for the life of me remember the names of the ones I am missing, however the set has some rare ones included.

I also have some vehicles and sets.

All are not boxed as i used to play with them, all are a little dusty as they have been in storage, i have started to photo them and 'bag' them up.

I have uploaded the photo's of some of my collection, however as you can imagine this takes some time, I have uploaded these on to photobucket ( link below ) , i will add to the album as i photo more of my collection.

http://photobucket.com/Lees_Star_wars_stuff_for_sale

I am interested in selling single or groups of items to interested people, i am also open to offers, however please do not offer low prices that you know you are 'trying it on' as i have looked around and know roughly what each item is worth, so please no time wasters.

Enjoy and i look forward to your PM's

Lee
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Star wars figures for sale   Star wars figures for sale I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:35 pm

welcome Lee. I have merged your 2 threads & moved them to the classifieds. If you put up rough prices (ONO) it will stop any time wasting. Do you happen to have an ebay account?
Back to top Go down
RetroRewindToys
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
RetroRewindToys

PostSubject: Re: Star wars figures for sale   Star wars figures for sale I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 11:30 am

lee136 wrote:

I am interested in selling single or groups of items to interested people, i am also open to offers, however please do not offer low prices that you know you are 'trying it on' as i have looked around and know roughly what each item is worth, so please no time wasters.

Lee

If you know what they are worth & what you want out of them...stop wasting time & just price them! You can always add the "or best offer"
Back to top Go down
http://www.retrorewindtoys.com
lee136
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Star wars figures for sale   Star wars figures for sale I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 3:25 am

Hi Retro,

Thanks for the reply, to be honest i did do this on another forum and i am hesitant to post the same price list on here, as i have had many PM's stating that the prices are very high, i guess the website i was using for getting average selling prices is way out of line, therefore i am now asking for peoples suggestions on prices, i am flexible on prices therefore ask to make an offer on single pieces or groups of pieces.

Rgds

Lee
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Star wars figures for sale   Star wars figures for sale I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 3:49 pm

Lee Im locking the post. You need to add prices. If you're being told your prices are high, they most likely are high. If you'd like to list pricing, please PM me and I will unlock the post to allow you to do so.

I appreciate the understanding
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star wars figures for sale   Star wars figures for sale I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star wars figures for sale

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1