The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:19 am

pomse2001 wrote:

Thanks for trying, maybe some one else can help :-)

Yes I love the variants in your lime lite, it inspired me to check my figures again and I have found so many new variants :-)

Have you been following the NO COO figures question thread mate, in chat section, there's some good info in there. Have a look at Rogs link to leia bespin. Just a thought that it could maybe be from a Macau/Meccano, just a guess though but if you have a look a few of them figures have bits of there COO left over.
Back to top Go down
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:29 am

snaggletooth wrote:

Have you been following the NO COO figures question thread mate, in chat section, there's some good info in there. Have a look at Rogs link to leia bespin. Just a thought that it could maybe be from a Macau/Meccano, just a guess though but if you have a look a few of them figures have bits of there COO left over.

No I have not followed that thread, but thanks and I will look into it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.pomse2001.dk
Hutthunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Hutthunter

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 3:08 pm

LILI LEDY VARIANTS:
  • The LL Klaatu came in two versions, with a black or uncoloured ("white") hood at the back whereas the Kenner version has a brown hood.

I have a dark boots subversion:

[url=https://servimg.com/view/16749092/3][img]

ACCESSORIES
The LL Klaatu carries a vibroblade with a little "A" or "B" instead of a pike.

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 Slide3-1[/quote][img][/img]

I have an original LL vibroblade with NO letter on it (NO A, NO B)! It is with my AFA 85 Klaatu (not the skiff guard, but the one with the furry skirt)!
Back to top Go down
http://swvintagevariants.blogspot.com/
Hutthunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Hutthunter

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 4:27 pm

LILI LEDY VARIANTS:
  • The LL Klaatu came in two versions, with a black or uncoloured ("white") hood at the back whereas the Kenner version has a brown hood.

SO, the pictures of the sub-version with DARK BOOTS (probably it works this time): 🐰

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 Lili_k10

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 Lili_k15

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 Lili_k16

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 Lili_k17

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 Lili_l18

Last edited by Hutthunter on Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skywalkerhu
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
skywalkerhu

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 4:36 pm

Impressive! Most impressive! Smile
Back to top Go down
Hutthunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Hutthunter

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 5:00 pm

I think I have a different LEDY Weequay, with greenish wrist plates, boots and shoulder plates, and a MUCH lighter brown trunk armor.

Here it is:

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 Lili_l14

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 Lili_l15
Back to top Go down
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:24 am

Thanks Hutthunter about the ID, I also love the information about the Tri-logo and HK Weequay bounce
Back to top Go down
Hutthunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Hutthunter

PostSubject: Ledy Ree-Yees gun variants   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 4:31 pm

ACCESSORIES
The LL Ree Yees carries a gun which has a different mould compared to its Kenner counterpart. The gun has a "Y", "S" or "W" on its grip.

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 Slide7
[/quote]

A closer look at the LEDY gun variants by Hutthunter: Y and S subvariants compared to HK and Taiwan variants

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 Ree_gu10

and

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 Ledy_r16
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:53 pm

pomse2001 wrote:
I found this Stormtrooper in my collection and it looks very strange.

I do not know where I have it from but could it be a Lili Ledy ?

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 Sta60020

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 Sta60021
This is the pbp Stormie ,100%sure,dude
Hope this help
Back to top Go down
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 8:54 am

Hi Javi

Do you know if he was also released on meccano cards?
Back to top Go down
Hutthunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Hutthunter

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 3:41 pm

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 Sta60021[/quote]
Hope this help[/quote]

Hi. You are from Spain, just like PBP, so you should know, dude. Nice PBP Stormie. Stormie Smiley
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:58 pm

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 Nuevo-3

I haven't been here for a while unfortunately, I was too busy with work and other stuff. Sad
So I am happy that you guys had some very good discussions in this thread: Cloud Car Pilots, Imperial blasters, Klaatu variants. Very Happy

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 18811008

- Scot: I am looking for exact the same Cloud Car Pilot, having the same COO as his Ledy brother. If you have a spare one, I will be happy to buy it from you, so I can make an entry for the CCP in this thread with side-by side pics.

- Javi if you have a spare PBP Stormtrooper one day, I will be very much interested. I need one for this thread.

Hutthunter wrote:

I have an original LL vibroblade with NO letter on it (NO A, NO B)! It is with my AFA 85 Klaatu (not the skiff guard, but the one with the furry skirt)!

- Atilla: You are right, there is also a dark grey Ledy vibroblade without a small "A" or "B". I have just changed the entries of Klaatu (2x), Weequay, and Lando Skiff accordingly (see pic below).

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 Dia3-9

Hutthunter wrote:

- I included your Klaatu Skiff version with darker instead of lighter brown boots in the corresponding entry. Thx! Very Happy

Hutthunter wrote:

I think I have a different LEDY Weequay, with greenish wrist plates, boots and shoulder plates, and a MUCH lighter brown trunk armor.

Here it is:

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 Lili_l14

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 Lili_l15

- I think your Ledy Weequay has suffered from discoloration, turning the boots, shoulder plates, wrist armour and chest armour from reddish brown into a more greenish brown. (similar as has been observed for the green limbs Chewie, green snake Yoda etc.).
Interestingly the wrist armour in your figure has been fully painted, so you can’t see the turquoise of the sleeves underneath anymore. An incidental factory error or a true variation which pops up more frequently?
I have only one Ledy Weequay in my collection, and here you can clearly see the turquoise of the sleeves underneath the wrist armour (also the case for the Kenner figure BTW).

Weequay: Lili Ledy on the right
THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 IMG_3341

- Ozio: I included your overview pic of the 4 different types of Ledy Imperial blasters in the entries of Boba Fett, Imperial Commander and Star Destroyer Commander. Thanks buddy! Very Happy

Lili Ledy solid blue and solid black imperial blasters. Top row: V7 mould. Bottom row: V6 mould. (Pic provided by Ozio).

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 LiliLedyImperialBlasters

- I am still wondering which colour imperial blaster was packed with which figure. My thoughts:
  • Boba Fett: solid blue and solid black
  • Imperial Commander: solid blue and solid black
  • Star Destroyer Commander: solid black
  • Stormtrooper: solid black

MOC collectors out there, can you confirm this? Adolfo?

- I changed some pics in R2's entry to make the differences between the decal details more clear.

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 Dia61

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 Dia62-1

- I hope to work on some new figure entries soon, guys!

- Meanwhile keep on the good discussions here!!! Very Happy

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 DarthLedy

Last edited by Dr Dengar on Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:05 pm

Comon guys....you HAVE to see it!!

Have a close look! That weequay is clearly overpainted !!

Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:16 pm

Hi Wolff, good to see you posting here!!!! Very Happy

Clearly overpainted?! Hmmmm :scratch:

Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:23 pm

Dr Dengar wrote:

Hi Wolff, good to see you posting here!!!! Very Happy

Clearly overpainted?! Hmmmm :scratch:

Take for example the picture from the back of the weequay! Have a look on the left shoulder. You can see the paint also on the torso!
Now have a look on the right shoulder and you can see unpainted parts near the torso!

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 Plfxu3ny
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:57 pm

Good spot!

Atilla: how did you obtain this figure?
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:13 pm

Doesn't look good for the Fett's now does it? Neutral
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:22 pm

Joe_O wrote:
What Fetts Joe??
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:51 pm

javiswspain wrote:
Joe_O wrote:
What Fetts Joe??

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t3299-hutt-hunter-s-boba-fett-versions

These ones. Shocked
Back to top Go down
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 4:12 pm

Marco, I don't have a spare CCP mate but I do have a good camera if you let me know what you want.

edit.....that's the only Ledy CCP I have though mate, maybe some one else will see this and has a spare for you. If all else fails you can always borrow him.

Last edited by snaggletooth on Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
curch
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
curch

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 4:17 pm

thank god for this thread!
Back to top Go down
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 5:46 pm

javiswspain wrote:
pomse2001 wrote:
I found this Stormtrooper in my collection and it looks very strange.

I do not know where I have it from but could it be a Lili Ledy ?

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 Sta60020

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 Sta60021
Hope this help

Thanks mate, what is pbp, I have heard about it, but I do not know what it is. Could it be palitoy ?
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:32 am

snaggletooth wrote:
Marco, I don't have a spare CCP mate but I do have a good camera if you let me know what you want.

edit.....that's the only Ledy CCP I have though mate, maybe some one else will see this and has a spare for you. If all else fails you can always borrow him.

Hi Scott, actually I meant the non Ledy CCP which has the same COO as his Ledy brother (the one with the pale yellow boots on your pic).

pomse2001 wrote:

Thanks mate, what is pbp, I have heard about it, but I do not know what it is. Could it be palitoy ?

PBP was a Spanish company which had a license to prodcuce and sell SW figures for the Spanish market.

http://trilogo.info/intro-history/european-countries-companies/

On TIG we also have a thread to discuss PBP:

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t891-the-tig-pbp-poch-character-discussion-thread?highlight=thread

There is probably also a link between Lili Ledy and PBP, as at least some figures from both companies seem to be identical (C-3PO, Ben Kenobi, Luke blond, Yoda,..). Still looking for answers there....

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t3018-pbp-and-lili-ledy-what-do-they-have-in-common

Back to top Go down
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:21 am

Hi Marco, thanks for the help about pbp, so this is my first spanish figure and I did not really know I had such a figure, cool.
Back to top Go down
Hutthunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Hutthunter

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:42 am

Dr Dengar wrote:
I haven't been here for a while unfortunately, I was too busy with work and other stuff. Sad
So I am happy that you guys had some very good discussions in this thread: Cloud Car Pilots, Imperial blasters, Klaatu variants. Very Happy

- Atilla: You are right, there is also a dark grey Ledy vibroblade without a small "A" or "B". I have just changed the entries of Klaatu (2x), Weequay, and Lando Skiff accordingly (see pic below).

Hutthunter wrote:

- I included your Klaatu Skiff version with darker instead of lighter brown boots in the corresponding entry. Thx! Very Happy

Okay, thanks for your response, and for changing some points of the thread according to my suggestions. I appreciate that! :bong:

Dr Dengar wrote:

- I think your Ledy Weequay has suffered from discoloration, turning the boots, shoulder plates, wrist armour and chest armour from reddish brown into a more greenish brown. (similar as has been observed for the green limbs Chewie, green snake Yoda etc.).
Interestingly the wrist armour in your figure has been fully painted, so you can’t see the turquoise of the sleeves underneath anymore. An incidental factory error or a true variation which pops up more frequently?

Lets hope it is a version and not a re-paint. But as far as I can see, the greenish tacky paint is just the same as the paint usually used for Lili figures.

As to green limbs Chewie and green snake Yoda: are you saying they are not versions? Simply quality or sunlight problems? So the limbs were not green when the wookiee figure had been made?

How do you like my Dengar collection, Dr Dengar? bounce What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next