The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SECRET SANTA WISH LIST

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA WISH LIST    SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:10 pm

It's almost December so hopefully all our Santa's have got presents wrapped and ready to post:
[img]SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 3 Xxxmas10[/img]
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA WISH LIST    SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:32 pm

nice pic aj , still somethings wrong with a couple of them , liked the previeus pic more

btw , my ss gifts are ready to be shipped out on monday so keep your eyes open
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA WISH LIST    SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:51 pm

What I see wrong with that pix is the first two in the top row. Gotta be fake. But the rest can come down my chimney any time. :buzzing:
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
tigerham
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
tigerham

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA WISH LIST    SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:26 am

I think with the first group pic the digital artist kinda went OTT on ye ol' airbrush, lol! Still.. a bunch of fitties! Wink
Back to top Go down
burnsy
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
burnsy

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA WISH LIST    SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:14 pm

My present arrived today Santa.
It will be going under the tree when we put it up!
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA WISH LIST    SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:59 pm

I'm telling you, its going to hard as hell to wait another 28 to open mine up. I'm going to have to give mine to Josh_T to hold until then or it will be Open Sesame. lol!
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA WISH LIST    SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:07 am

SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 3 Reindeer
Back to top Go down
Plantman
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Plantman

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA WISH LIST    SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:18 am

Im running a bit late, santa's elves havnt sent all my stuff Sad even though they were ordered weeks ago

rest assured it will be sorted soon hopefully

Andy
Back to top Go down
http://www.vintagetoybox.net
Stargeezer
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Stargeezer

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA WISH LIST    SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:18 pm

Plantman wrote:
Im running a bit late, santa's elves havnt sent all my stuff Sad even though they were ordered weeks ago

Andy

I know the feeling Andy, i only have send my package out yesterday aswell as i was also waiting for things to arrive...

Anyway, i know my SS knows it allready, but my SS gift arrived allready and is wrapped away under the christmas tree.
thanks again Santa. Wink

🎅
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA WISH LIST    SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:17 pm

Stargeezer wrote:
Plantman wrote:

Andy

I know the feeling Andy, i only have send my package out yesterday aswell as i was also waiting for things to arrive...

Anyway, i know my SS knows it allready, but my SS gift arrived allready and is wrapped away under the christmas tree.
thanks again Santa. Wink

🎅

Its been a nightmare for me as well i think i found out my secret santa about the 7th Nov spent 5 days shopping purchased some items then waited over 2 weeks for them to arrive before i ended giving up waiting and posted items from my own personal collection instead on 30th Nov. (the items i bought from my SS only arrived yesterday btw)

The worry i have now is my SS was overseas so im keeping my fingers crossed it arrives in time given the postal problems going on both in the UK and the specifically the country my SS is from. Although the women in the post office did say it will arrive at the destination country within 5 days.

Jay
Back to top Go down
hansole
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
hansole

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA WISH LIST    SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 3:55 am

My pressent from SS made it to me today. Many thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Plantman
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Plantman

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA WISH LIST    SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:41 am

jaymassive619 wrote:
Stargeezer wrote:
Plantman wrote:

Andy

thanks again Santa. Wink

🎅

Its been a nightmare for me as well i think i found out my secret santa about the 7th Nov spent 5 days shopping purchased some items then waited over 2 weeks for them to arrive before i ended giving up waiting and posted items from my own personal collection instead on 30th Nov. (the items i bought from my SS only arrived yesterday btw)

The worry i have now is my SS was overseas so im keeping my fingers crossed it arrives in time given the postal problems going on both in the UK and the specifically the country my SS is from. Although the women in the post office did say it will arrive at the destination country within 5 days.

Jay

Well im 2 out of 3 arrived, waiting on one more thing and ill be able to post it!

Back to top Go down
http://www.vintagetoybox.net
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA WISH LIST    SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:15 pm

There has been some unavoidable postage delays, so some may not get their present in time. Please don't be too disappointed it's all part of living all over the globe Smile Thanks again to all those that participated this year :clap:
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA WISH LIST    SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 5:41 pm

ive recieved all three of my gifts on time well , one of the senders send me two gifts

so i gotten all four in time

iopend them a hour ago , and omg this is the best vintage haule ever

dont know who it is but the sender of swfuk really whent all out

and had send me a bikerscout moc plus boxed dewback patrol

thanks for making this happen and merry xmas to all
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA WISH LIST    SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 8:58 pm

Merry Christmas to you too, Jimmy. Good to see you still around bro.
Back to top Go down
Stargeezer
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Stargeezer

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA WISH LIST    SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 6:49 am

Well we had our christmas presents exchange allready to so i opened my ss gift to.
I recieved 3 potf coins (luke stormie, EV-9D9 and romba) and à ledy zuckuss aswel.
Thanks secret Santa Michael.

Cheers, Dennis.
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA WISH LIST    SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 11:00 am

I would like to thank my secret santa.... JETSON!!!

It was tough to wait so long.... but I finally opened my gift that arrived weeks and weeks ago!

Jetson got me the....

1. RS Markpoon Custom Carded J-Slot Rocket Firing Boba Fett. This thing is totally bad ass!!! Looks amazing!!! If you are any kind of MOC vintage fan, I would suggest picking this item up!!!!

2. A complete C8-C9+ vintage loose Small Head Han Solo!!!!

What an amazing Xmas!!!

I cant thank you enough!!!

I don't mean to spoil the surprise... but I was your secret santa!!! Your item was purchased a couple weeks ago, but is being shipped priority from Europe!!! I hope you got/get it in time!!!!
Back to top Go down
burnsy
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
burnsy

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA WISH LIST    SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:46 am

Many thanks to my Santa for my carded Jedi R2.

Really appreciate it.

Any more lads??
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA WISH LIST    SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:32 am

Glad you liked the R2, Burnsy.
Back to top Go down
burnsy
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
burnsy

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA WISH LIST    SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:32 am

I love it Chris.

And thanks for me giving me a heads up that there was something else in the box Embarassed

A bootleg Stormie! Many thanks bud I appreciate it
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA WISH LIST    SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:47 pm

Just glad it didn't make it to the roadside before you found out, mate. lol! And your more than welcome on it.
Back to top Go down
Jetson
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Jetson

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA WISH LIST    SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:24 pm

Hey Coach!
Got my Tri-logo today and love it!
Thanks heaps, I am a big fan of General Mills MOCs for some unknown reason.
Glad you liked your presents too!
Cheers,
JT

coachk28 wrote:
I would like to thank my secret santa.... JETSON!!!

It was tough to wait so long.... but I finally opened my gift that arrived weeks and weeks ago!

Jetson got me the....

1. RS Markpoon Custom Carded J-Slot Rocket Firing Boba Fett. This thing is totally bad ass!!! Looks amazing!!! If you are any kind of MOC vintage fan, I would suggest picking this item up!!!!

2. A complete C8-C9+ vintage loose Small Head Han Solo!!!!

What an amazing Xmas!!!

I cant thank you enough!!!

I don't mean to spoil the surprise... but I was your secret santa!!! Your item was purchased a couple weeks ago, but is being shipped priority from Europe!!! I hope you got/get it in time!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.saratogarenter.com
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA WISH LIST    SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:26 pm

JT....

Glad you liked your item!

It was tough finding a good one from a seller I trusted!!!

I didnt want to get you something too common.... and trust me there were a lot of crappy common ROTJ TRIs out there!!!

Post some pics when you got a chance, would love to see how it looks!

=)
James
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA WISH LIST    SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:46 pm

SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 3 SDC11878
Thanks Santa J- a fantastic MOC Tri ( & he's a cute Ewok Very Happy ) & a minty foreign cardback cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA WISH LIST    SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:47 pm

aussiejames wrote:
SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 3 SDC11878
Thanks Santa J- a fantastic MOC Tri ( & he's a cute Ewok Very Happy ) & a minty foreign cardback cheers

Nice one AJ cant believe they took nearly 2 months to get there but hey better late than never!

Glad you liked them buddy i had the cardback put aside for you for ages and i thought ill be nice and send ya an ewok lol

Jay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA WISH LIST    SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SECRET SANTA WISH LIST

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next