The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SECRET SANTA WISH LIST

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA WISH LIST    SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:33 pm

Lmao ham, you went in on a secret santa for fun but don't like asking for things and when you do they are expensive or hard to find because you are picky? lolol Very Happy

Fun and games and its only October Laughing Laughing I am glad I can sit and watch this one play out this time around haha Very Happy

Back to top Go down
tigerham
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
tigerham

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA WISH LIST    SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:35 pm

lol! think you did the wise thing!
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA WISH LIST    SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:30 pm

Sounds like someone needs to hit the lottery before Christmas this year. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
tigerham
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
tigerham

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA WISH LIST    SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:34 pm

Who, my Santa? tongue lol!
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA WISH LIST    SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:37 pm

Me and your Santa both. cheers
Back to top Go down
tigerham
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
tigerham

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA WISH LIST    SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:53 pm

lol! Like Joe said it's only a bit of fun, just new to this as aint done it before :nailbiting: Wink
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA WISH LIST    SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:15 am

Me and you both, this is my first too. I think its going to be a blast either way.
Back to top Go down
Jetson
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Jetson

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA WISH LIST    SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:49 pm

I have been pretty good this year Santa so could I have a MOC of some sort? C-7 or better if possible, but I am not picky.
Not sure about $$$ but a Trilogo At-At Driver, Trilogo Tie Fighter Pilot or really any vintage Trilogo MOC you wish to send would be awesome!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.saratogarenter.com
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA WISH LIST    SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:38 am

tigerham wrote:
Ok so seriously now If I'm a good ickle boy I want Santa to bring me minty loose Scouty's preferably the Macau one as don't have that one Razz No mini rigs as not my cup of tea. Argh this is hard as I'm quite picky and dont wanna sound ungrateful but like my sis said to me many years ago, whats the point in getting something for someone if they're not gonna like it and then it's gonna be tucked away out of site.

So anything Scouty related would be a safe bet I guess. Don't feel right asking for this as never really ask for anything at Xmas, just feel rude! Embarassed

LOL Ham i would probably consider the Macu Bikerscout pretty far out of the budget bro the last one (about C7ish) sold for around 100$ - 150$ within 5 mintues of it been listed its one of the pretty hard to find variants and i know at least 8 people desperate to land one and only 1 or 2 come up per year.

The best way to think if Secret Santa is just a bit of fun and comrade between fellow vintage collectors whats its not is a platform to try and get someone to hunt down find that rare / hard to find item thats been eluding you.

This is to be seen as a little extra at Xmas i.e something vintage (or vintage related) to open on Xmas day that was sent to you by one of your fellow bros Smile Its more about the thought and the time taken to get you something rather than the value / desriability of the item itself.

Its worth noting theres a good chance your secret santa could live in a different country so you need to factor in the postage costs as well as items need to be sent tracked so we dont end up like previous secret santas on other forums where individuals didnt recieved anything after buying for others thats a situation thats stinks big time and we dont want it to happen here Smile

Oh and dont worry about been rude lol as a figure focus collector you should be easy to buy for Ham as all your santa should need to do is find you something bikerscout related Smile Yes you may own the same figure or even MOC but as Jimmy said once you can never have enough Scouts Smile

I once had a secret santa a few years back who listed 3 very hard to find items as his choices i spent months trying to track them down once i finally found one of them only to see its final sale price come out at over triple what the set budget was (i was prepared to go double but just couldnt afford / justify going any further). In the end i picked them up a very nice MOC (unrelated to the original list as i was running out of time) that still came out at near double the budget but i felt guilty that i couldnt source his listed requests. If im honest the amount of time i invested (im talking months of endless searching) trying to track the rare items they listed really put me off every doing a secret santa again Xmas is a busy time of year and it became an extra stress that i didnt need.

I have since took part in other secret santas and thankfully had to buy for people who had put together an easy to find / extensive list of items that were in budget and its made the whole experience much more enjoyble as a SS Buyer which is why im gonna take part again this year Smile

Cheers Jay

Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA WISH LIST    SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:53 am

So Jay are you saying I should reconsider putting a MOC Ledy Boba Fett on my TIG Santa list???
Back to top Go down
tigerham
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
tigerham

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA WISH LIST    SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:20 am

lol, sorry dude forgot on the price of them. still see them as a loose variant Embarassed Me bad!
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA WISH LIST    SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:55 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK I'm only missing Christian's & Hansole's(Michael) wish lists: BUT Santa needs to be reminded of your address' so please PM me with your details- Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA WISH LIST    SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:15 am

Dear TIG Santa

I would like an (ungraded) MOC C7 condition upwards is fine (no missing pop or bubble cracks though lol) bubble needs to be clear (yes i know its OCD). I would be happy with any figure except Klaatu and Klaatu Skiff also any cardback issue

To add in relation to the $50 Max budget many Tri Logos can be picked up easily in C7 - C8 Condition with clear bubble for $30- $40 so its should be easy to find something in budget

Just to try my luck lol a clear bubble ROTJ Leia Boussh MOC would blow me away (is the last 2010 item from my want list) but that may not be possible (unless your a savvy buyer the last which was a Palitoy 65 back went for £35ish)

Cheers Jay
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA WISH LIST    SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:31 am

Guys make sure that your wish list is posted (for those that haven't yet) and also ensure that your postal addy details are sent via PM to aussiejames ASAP Smile

Also make sure you save your present until Xmas Day dont give in to the Dark Side :emperor: lol

There will be a SS Gifts Thread started from Xmas Eve (taken into account time zones) where people can post pictures of the presents they have recieved on Xmas Day Smile

Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA WISH LIST    SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:59 am

Just needing wishlists for Christian & Michael & address' for Ham & Stu Smile
Edit: Christian's wish list & Stu's address ?? & then we're ready to go Cool
Edit2: Thanks everythings in order now Very Happy

Last edited by aussiejames on Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
hansole
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
hansole

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA WISH LIST    SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 7:11 am

aussiejames wrote:
Just needing wishlists for Christian & Michael & address' for Ham & Stu Smile

Sorry James.

Here goes:

MTV-7 with BOX (not picky with the boxes.)
ISP-6 with BOX
AST-5 with BOX

Nose canon for Endor forrest Ranger. (I have a realy nice box with insets mint forrest ranger BUT NO NOSE CANON) head bang

I'm army building at the moment and can use complet loose:
Jawa's
Stormies
Snowtroopers
Sandpeople.

I cloud use a Han solo small head, lando no smile and a yoda orange snake.

And Paperworks like adverts and so on.

I have a load of uncomplet figures and are looking for alot af weapons and so on. I cloud realy use Leia blasters, stormie blasters, smuggler blasters and Jawa blasters!

So lots of stuff Santa. cheers ..................make a pick..............
Back to top Go down
tigerham
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
tigerham

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA WISH LIST    SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:47 am

My Wish list is any MOC clear bubble, always nice to have a MOC. I already have the following..

GG, ERG, Chief Chirpa, Wicket.

Also anything Scouty of course Very Happy

Fanx!
Back to top Go down
Christian
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Christian

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA WISH LIST    SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:15 am

Dear Santa,

Apologies for the late arrival of my wish list. I would be very grateful to receive any of the following:

1. 19 year old heavy breasted pot smoking bonus-earning female derivatives trader with a penchant for risky outdoor sex :buzzing:

failing that...

2. Vintage (non-repro) vehicle sticker sheet (most needed other than AT-AT, MF, Y-Wing, Tie Interceptor, Landspeeder, Rebel Transport & Mini-rigs)
3. An error MOC - anything would be great - miscard - wrong weapon - paint missing.
4. Doll stands for my 12" figures These things!
5. One of the spray operations error figures I am missing: Here's a list of the ones I need
6. Anything vintage Harbert (Italian) - cardback? paperwork?

However, my most wanted item by far would be a 'Premium Offer of Collector Stand' Mailaway Coupon/Paperwork from the Early Bird Set - you can see one on my avatar (bottom RHC). I would love you forever Santa if you could find one!!!

Cheers,
Christian

PS please don't fucking wake me up when you come crashing down the bloody chimney this year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gwacrylic.co.uk
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA WISH LIST    SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:27 pm

Christian, I could hook you up with several #1's from around here. lol! And they even like cameras, that should be an extra bonus. cheers
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA WISH LIST    SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:59 pm

incase christians first wish gets furfilled better send her to me first

for some investigation , just to make she's good enough and all Cool
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA WISH LIST    SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:03 pm

jimmymindtricks wrote:

Blonde, Brunette, or redhead? lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA WISH LIST    SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:31 pm

Chris_J wrote:
jimmymindtricks wrote:

Redhead, Brunette, Blonde in that order for me Smile lol!

I wouldnt mind this one for Xmas Smile -

SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 2 Karen-10

Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA WISH LIST    SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:33 am

SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 2 Xmas_g10
Back to top Go down
Christian
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Christian

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA WISH LIST    SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:56 am

jaymassive619 wrote:
Chris_J wrote:
jimmymindtricks wrote:

Redhead, Brunette, Blonde in that order for me Smile lol!

Good call Jay - now this little minx could suck my blood alllll night no problem Wink

Jessica the Vamp!

Fangtastic.

Cheers,
Christian
Back to top Go down
http://www.gwacrylic.co.uk
Del
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Del

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA WISH LIST    SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:15 am

aussiejames wrote:
SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 2 Xmas_g10

Well thats my xmas present sorted :Drool:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SECRET SANTA WISH LIST    SECRET SANTA WISH LIST  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SECRET SANTA WISH LIST

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next