The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vintage Star Wars Action Figure COO Guide - New Interactive Feature Launched on TIG Interactive!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Use Account

Vintage Star Wars Action Figure COO Guide - New Interactive Feature Launched on TIG Interactive! Empty
PostSubject: Vintage Star Wars Action Figure COO Guide - New Interactive Feature Launched on TIG Interactive!   Vintage Star Wars Action Figure COO Guide - New Interactive Feature Launched on TIG Interactive! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:22 pm

Hi Guys

As many know Wolff has taken down his COO Guide pictures on RS this last week.

It seems Bryan must have had them saved so he readded them to the RS thread i dont know if rehosted them through RS or a Photobucket a/c or similar. I know a lot of guys were upset to see them removed and used them as a valuble resource so to ensure they arent lost on the future i have taken the time to upload them to a gallery on TIG.

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/gallery/Vintage-Star-Wars-COO-Guide/Vintage-Star-Wars-COO-Guide-cat_c43.htm

Jay

Last edited by jaymassive619 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Idefix13
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Idefix13

Vintage Star Wars Action Figure COO Guide - New Interactive Feature Launched on TIG Interactive! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vintage Star Wars Action Figure COO Guide - New Interactive Feature Launched on TIG Interactive!   Vintage Star Wars Action Figure COO Guide - New Interactive Feature Launched on TIG Interactive! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:47 am

In memory of Wolff Sad

Good you saved the pictures Jay! Smile

Uli
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Star Wars Action Figure COO Guide - New Interactive Feature Launched on TIG Interactive!   Vintage Star Wars Action Figure COO Guide - New Interactive Feature Launched on TIG Interactive! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:58 pm

x2
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Star Wars Action Figure COO Guide - New Interactive Feature Launched on TIG Interactive!   Vintage Star Wars Action Figure COO Guide - New Interactive Feature Launched on TIG Interactive! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:20 pm

These COO pics (& the ones posted on RS) had been updated, tho i don't think they were officially posted.
For instance:-
Vintage Star Wars Action Figure COO Guide - New Interactive Feature Launched on TIG Interactive! Watermark-26

as opposed to the one in the guide here & on RS:

Vintage Star Wars Action Figure COO Guide - New Interactive Feature Launched on TIG Interactive! 2-1b712
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Star Wars Action Figure COO Guide - New Interactive Feature Launched on TIG Interactive!   Vintage Star Wars Action Figure COO Guide - New Interactive Feature Launched on TIG Interactive! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:07 pm

Good spot Tim.

Just to update -

The pics posted on RS where the older versions and were the ones i added to the TIG Album (as highlighted in Tims post). Wolff has sent through the latest versions so i will update the COO album on TIG with the newer pics over the next fews days Smile

Jay
Back to top Go down
Idefix13
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Idefix13

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Star Wars Action Figure COO Guide - New Interactive Feature Launched on TIG Interactive!   Vintage Star Wars Action Figure COO Guide - New Interactive Feature Launched on TIG Interactive! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:07 pm

Jay - Wolff mentioned that he sent you the latest versions of his coo pictures. Could you please update your first post asap? I need to check something out. Wink

Thank you.

Uli
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Star Wars Action Figure COO Guide - New Interactive Feature Launched on TIG Interactive!   Vintage Star Wars Action Figure COO Guide - New Interactive Feature Launched on TIG Interactive! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:47 am

Hi Uli

Wolff sent me all the latest COO pictures and im uploading them over the next couple of days once finished ill post up the results here and ill send the details across for the RS thread as well.

Just to add im not a variant collector as people know im a MOC man but i understand that the COO guide is an incredibly important tool for loose collectors which is why i feel its important that we ensure at Wolffs request that they are made available to the collecting community. If anyone has any issues regarding this please PM me and ill be happy to discuss it.

Kind Regards Jay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Star Wars Action Figure COO Guide - New Interactive Feature Launched on TIG Interactive!   Vintage Star Wars Action Figure COO Guide - New Interactive Feature Launched on TIG Interactive! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:02 am

thanks for getting the images & putting them back up! hopefully someone else will take over where wolff left off, in regards to the COO guide.
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Star Wars Action Figure COO Guide - New Interactive Feature Launched on TIG Interactive!   Vintage Star Wars Action Figure COO Guide - New Interactive Feature Launched on TIG Interactive! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:40 am

Just to add we have now updated the New COO Guide here is the link -

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/COO-GUIDE-h21.htm

Its also available with all our other Guides at TIG Interactive - http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/portal.htm

Cheers Jay

Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Star Wars Action Figure COO Guide - New Interactive Feature Launched on TIG Interactive!   Vintage Star Wars Action Figure COO Guide - New Interactive Feature Launched on TIG Interactive! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:55 pm

Thanks a lot for posting Wolff's COO Guide here on TIG!!

Cheers,
Marco
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Lee_m
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Lee_m

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Star Wars Action Figure COO Guide - New Interactive Feature Launched on TIG Interactive!   Vintage Star Wars Action Figure COO Guide - New Interactive Feature Launched on TIG Interactive! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:36 am

Big thanks to Jay and the team for getting Wolff's
coo pics up on here...

Well done team cheers :clap:
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Star Wars Action Figure COO Guide - New Interactive Feature Launched on TIG Interactive!   Vintage Star Wars Action Figure COO Guide - New Interactive Feature Launched on TIG Interactive! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:31 am

TIG Interactive COO Guide

Thanks guys a lot of the HTML Work to set the guide up in the above format was done by myself (im a HTML Beginer really) so it was a really learning curve but i think its turned out well. Just make sure in your profile - preferences you select allow HTML Smile

Also a big thanks to Craigs Luke Jedi guide for showing me some new techniques and also to Chris for helping me with the return to the top coding Smile

I will bump this thread up when new updates are added to the guide Smile

If you have any COO's that are not currently on the guide and can take pictures let me know Smile

Latest Update is the R2-D2 Takara

Shown here - (Previously we only had 1 COO for this figure)

Vintage Star Wars Action Figure COO Guide - New Interactive Feature Launched on TIG Interactive! R2_d2_10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Star Wars Action Figure COO Guide - New Interactive Feature Launched on TIG Interactive!   Vintage Star Wars Action Figure COO Guide - New Interactive Feature Launched on TIG Interactive! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vintage Star Wars Action Figure COO Guide - New Interactive Feature Launched on TIG Interactive!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1