The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mailer Collections & Guide

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin Use Account

Mailer Collections & Guide - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mailer Collections & Guide   Mailer Collections & Guide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:12 pm

sacko wrote:
What a fantastic thread this is dude. Awesome!!!!

Jason

Amen to that Jason!

Its great to see so many people chipping in pics of uber cool vintage SW mailer items to Shawns Guide and i have seen some things for the first time in this thread!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Mailer Collections & Guide   Mailer Collections & Guide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:08 pm

Awesome updates to this thread! There are so many amazing items here I'm tripping! :drumroll: :cantina: :bong: :smoking2: celebrate Cool
For anyone interested in mailers this is has now become an excellent and important resource!

Top top work
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: Mailer Collections & Guide   Mailer Collections & Guide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:34 pm

Capetown wrote:
Fantastic thread Shawn. Incredible work.

Here's my Palitoy PDT-8 mailer. If you want to add it to your guide, please go ahead.

Thanks Emiel, I've just added it now.

RebelChris wrote:
Very, very, very nice update Shawn!

I am blown away with all that's shown here. And TBH, this is the first time I've actually seen a Palitoy/Bridgate baggie! I had no idea they were THAT different.
That's really cool!

However, I think the ultimate is the C3PO's! That's just killer! And another thing I had no idea about. Great stuff!

I agree on the Palitoy baggie. In my limited baggie knowledge, I've only seen Dengar and am curious if there are others.

I love the C-3PO's one too. I still need to get the mailer envelope for that one and was thinking of including the order form when I finally get a Oscar Case for them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
tigerham
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
tigerham

PostSubject: Re: Mailer Collections & Guide   Mailer Collections & Guide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:24 pm

Shawn interesting stuff dude :-) Just PM'd ya!
Back to top Go down
nexus1138
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Mailer Collections & Guide   Mailer Collections & Guide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 3:23 am

shawn_k wrote:
nexus1138 wrote:
Hello,
An excellent guide, congratulations!.

Is it possible that in the Survival Kit Mailer can find a Palitoy catalog and the assembly instructions and baggie with Kenner logo?.
I have one and seeing the Guide I have doubts.

Best Regards.

Thanks!

I think that is very possible as long as the Palitoy version came with the instruction sheet. Just guessing but they very well could have just included the ones Kenner had printed up. Hopefully someone with the Palitoy version of this mailer can answer this question.

Hello again,

I checked my Survival Kit Mailer and put a small box address with mention of Leicester (UK I guess). It also puts Serial Number 14.
As I said, the instructions and the baggie (that is open and bad condition) are KENNER, but the catalog is PALITOY ...

Greetings.
Back to top Go down
phase3
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
phase3

PostSubject: Re: Mailer Collections & Guide   Mailer Collections & Guide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:59 am

shawn_k wrote:

I agree on the Palitoy baggie. In my limited baggie knowledge, I've only seen Dengar and am curious if there are others.

I've not seen any other legit SW figures in that particular baggie style.

A few years back there was an AT-AT Driver in this baggie style that appeared on eBay, but it looked to be a reseal (was tape sealed instead of heat sealed). Also, the box was a plain non-US Anakin style box, and was missing the catalog number printed on the box.

Cheers,
Rob.
Back to top Go down
cyberzakatak
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Mailer Collections & Guide   Mailer Collections & Guide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:21 pm

Awesome Blossom..Extra Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mailer Collections & Guide   Mailer Collections & Guide - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mailer Collections & Guide

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2