The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ;-)   Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:47 am

The figure will come to Spain. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Wolff, This evening I will send an e-mail to you, that we have earring (I Have been very busy) But I have good news for you. Cool
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions?   Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:23 am

thegame-sw wrote:

Wolff, This evening I will send an e-mail to you, that we have earring (I Have been very busy) But I have good news for you. Cool

Sth to cheer me up???? WOW...Im very excited!

BTW: congrats on the TT Luke...think of me if you ever get a cape and or blaster for me! Mine only has the saber!

Regards

Wolff
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions?   Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:28 am

thegame-sw wrote:

Nice one! Congrats on the win!

I am (genuinely) very happy for you!

Out of curiosity how much did you bid?
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions?   Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:29 am

Craig T wrote:

even if it's a lie say over a $1000 or the guys are going to cry Razz
ps what is Juguetes?

Last edited by aussiejames on Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions?   Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:45 am

In a few days, I say to you the price for which I have bought it (much money, be calm lol! )
Wolff .... you will have to wait a bit :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions?   Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:48 am

aussiejames wrote:
Craig T wrote:

even if it's a lie say over a $1000 or the guys are going to cry Razz
ps what is Juguetes?

Juguetes: Toys

Wink
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions?   Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:58 am

looking forward to seeing it posted mate .. a massive well done and the gun was there all along!

Are you going to keep it inside the card? I hope so... it was all probally from the same package
Back to top Go down
Stargeezer
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Stargeezer

PostSubject: Re: Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions?   Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:06 am

thegame-sw wrote:
In a few days, I say to you the price for which I have bought it (much money, be calm lol! )
Wolff .... you will have to wait a bit :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting:

Wow glad someone from here picked it up at least. But from this post it seems to me you did not pick it up at the auction price? right?

Anyway congrats on this truly rare figure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions?   Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:10 am

Stargeezer wrote:
thegame-sw wrote:

Wow glad someone from here picked it up at least. But from this post it seems to me you did not pick it up at the auction price? right?

Thx cheers , No, no, evidently the price is top enough Crying or Very sad

Craig, possibly extracts the figure of the card ... but I am not sure....
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions?   Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:12 am

thegame-sw wrote:
Stargeezer wrote:
thegame-sw wrote:

FREE HIM....its just a reseal! And give the card to jay.....Very Happy...I think he would löike the card!

(And maybe give me the blaster and the cape....LOL Wink..)

Wolff
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions?   Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:14 am

Wow congrats to the winner! Everyone must have scared each other away in saying that it could go possibly $1k+. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
Stargeezer
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Stargeezer

PostSubject: Re: Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions?   Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:18 am

wbobafett wrote:
thegame-sw wrote:
Stargeezer wrote:
thegame-sw wrote:

FREE HIM....its just a reseal! And give the card to jay.....Very Happy...I think he would löike the card!

(And maybe give me the blaster and the cape....LOL Wink..)

Wolff

Indeed if i had bought it, i also would have taken it from the card.

technically it's not even a reseal, it's more a "re-staple" with the 3 staples in one side.

recup some off your money by selling the Cardback with bubble.

And you'll have a nice loose TT Luke with all original saber, gun and cloak still for a great price.
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions?   Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:46 am

thegame-sw wrote:

It yours now so it up to you! I was asking as would be interested in buying the card and bubble from you for my Luke Jedi focus is in work in progress at the moment but as you can see it would have a lot of friends (33 and counting):

Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions? - Page 2 Tig_up23
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions?   Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:53 am

Well...I threw in Jay first...but this is also a good choice!

Wolff
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions?   Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:07 am

I would of course like the card but i would be more than happy to see the cardback go to a focus collector if it can Smile

Sergio congrats on a great purchase buddy!

Lets just say it sold for much closer to the higher etimates in the thread than the finally bid showed Wink

Great to see you secured it Sergio Smile

Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions?   Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:50 am

wbobafett wrote:

Wolff

Sorry Jay mate... Didn't see Wolff's throw-in ... no offence intended! Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions?   Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:00 pm

Craig T wrote:
wbobafett wrote:

Wolff

Sorry Jay mate... Didn't see Wolff's throw-in ... no offence intended! Smile

Dont be daft bud Smile

I have thrown your name in the card so hopefully you can land the cardback bro Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions?   Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:02 pm

Hi all Star Wars Fans,i've joined this site because i want to sell my childhood collection of figures,i think i have them all including last 17 and was wondering if anyone on here wants to buy them so i know there going to a good home,Thanks
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions?   Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:10 pm

bigdaddyflea wrote:
Hi all Star Wars Fans,i've joined this site because i want to sell my childhood collection of figures,i think i have them all including last 17 and was wondering if anyone on here wants to buy them so i know there going to a good home,Thanks

(Obi) Dan is that you? Laughing EDIT: Lee just seen that you have just introduced yourself in the who is who thread. Welcome to the forum!

Cheers Jay... I didn't want to sound rude bro!

Last edited by Craig T on Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions?   Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:19 pm

bigdaddyflea wrote:

I would recommend taking some pictures first Smile

Start with a group shot (i.e a picture of them all together)

Post that in a thread and then the lads can help you work out possible prices based on the figures, complete incomplete condition etc etc.

You will get more money selling them individually.

Once your good to go we will complete a few checks to ensure the figures are owned by you before giving you the nod to sell Smile

Cheers Jay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Luke TT WELCOME!!!   Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:32 pm

Hey Mates cheers

Already I have the famous Luke TT... It's wonderful!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Ultimately I have decide to extract.

He is with his other friends of TT... celebrate celebrate

Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions? - Page 2 Imagen10

Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions? - Page 2 Imagen11
Back to top Go down
Idefix13
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Idefix13

PostSubject: Re: Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions?   Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:41 pm

Looks very nice Sergio! Congrat!

Now it is time to free Yoda and Chirpa! Wink

Uli
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions?   Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:54 pm

Idefix13 wrote:
Looks very nice Sergio! Congrat!

Now it is time to free Yoda and Chirpa! Wink

Uli

Hey Uli,

Many thanks,

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Yoda is Moc, it would be very hard ... but Chirpa..... it's possible unsure that some day I to strike a blow...

Last edited by thegame-sw on Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions?   Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:16 pm

He looks great among his friends. Smile Congrats!
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions?   Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:35 pm

Im so happy to see this at least in your collection....looks TOP NOTCH!

CONGRATS!

Wolff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions?   Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top Toys Luke Jedi is on sale... can a few lads help me with some questions?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next