The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The J-type 327 Nubian royal starship ,pilot and copilot chairs props from the movie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ashtattoo
New User
New User

The J-type 327 Nubian royal starship ,pilot and copilot chairs props from the movie Empty
PostSubject: The J-type 327 Nubian royal starship ,pilot and copilot chairs props from the movie   The J-type 327 Nubian royal starship ,pilot and copilot chairs props from the movie I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:10 pm

i have just purchased two original film prop chairs from the nubian starship ,they came from a guy who worked on the film set,has anybody any idea of the true value of these props in the film there were six in total on the spaceship set these are the front two ,the other 4 were destroyed (crushed) im in the prosses of buying some other items from the film ,one item being a signed script from the movie ,has anybody any idea what these chairs maybe worth ?i can supply any pictures or video from any angle ,any help would be great ,there the chairs with the seatbelts in blue however the seatbelts arnt with these chairs ther have been in a barn since the film was finished .
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

The J-type 327 Nubian royal starship ,pilot and copilot chairs props from the movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: The J-type 327 Nubian royal starship ,pilot and copilot chairs props from the movie   The J-type 327 Nubian royal starship ,pilot and copilot chairs props from the movie I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:27 pm

Hi Buddy this is a vintage Starwars forum so your probably not going to find the answer here i would try the following forum Smile

http://threads.rebelscum.com/ubbthreads.php?Cat=25&C=25
Back to top Go down
ashtattoo
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: The J-type 327 Nubian royal starship ,pilot and copilot chairs props from the movie   The J-type 327 Nubian royal starship ,pilot and copilot chairs props from the movie I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:58 pm

thanks jay
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The J-type 327 Nubian royal starship ,pilot and copilot chairs props from the movie   The J-type 327 Nubian royal starship ,pilot and copilot chairs props from the movie I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:47 pm

ashtattoo wrote:
thanks jay

No Probs Smile

Out of curiosity have u got some pics?

Jay
Back to top Go down
ashtattoo
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: The J-type 327 Nubian royal starship ,pilot and copilot chairs props from the movie   The J-type 327 Nubian royal starship ,pilot and copilot chairs props from the movie I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:57 am

sure shall i send them to an email ?or can i post them on here ,will bring my camera home tonight and take a few ,its great to have a prop that you can actualy sit in .this guy has some other bits ,a sort of lord mayor style neck chain ?dont no if its metal plastic or plaster yet he had 2 and sold 1 on ebay ? a script/program signed by all the cast ep1 ,anyway will send pics tonight alfter work jay .ash
Back to top Go down
ashtattoo
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: The J-type 327 Nubian royal starship ,pilot and copilot chairs props from the movie   The J-type 327 Nubian royal starship ,pilot and copilot chairs props from the movie I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:45 pm

ive posted some pics of the chairs ,1 in tigs ?and the rest in my personal album ,can you access these?
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The J-type 327 Nubian royal starship ,pilot and copilot chairs props from the movie   The J-type 327 Nubian royal starship ,pilot and copilot chairs props from the movie I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:50 pm

ashtattoo wrote:
ive posted some pics of the chairs ,1 in tigs ?and the rest in my personal album ,can you access these?

Here you go Smile

Ill have to what the film again can you see the chair in the film much bud?

The J-type 327 Nubian royal starship ,pilot and copilot chairs props from the movie Img_2811

The J-type 327 Nubian royal starship ,pilot and copilot chairs props from the movie Img_2814

The J-type 327 Nubian royal starship ,pilot and copilot chairs props from the movie Img_2813

The J-type 327 Nubian royal starship ,pilot and copilot chairs props from the movie Img_2812

The J-type 327 Nubian royal starship ,pilot and copilot chairs props from the movie Jtype310

Back to top Go down
ashtattoo
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: The J-type 327 Nubian royal starship ,pilot and copilot chairs props from the movie   The J-type 327 Nubian royal starship ,pilot and copilot chairs props from the movie I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:57 pm

ye jay theres quite a few shots of the chairs about 20 mins in
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The J-type 327 Nubian royal starship ,pilot and copilot chairs props from the movie   The J-type 327 Nubian royal starship ,pilot and copilot chairs props from the movie I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:29 pm

ashtattoo wrote:
ye jay theres quite a few shots of the chairs about 20 mins in

Awesome ill check it out on my dvd tomorow!

Its a cool item i bet it would look great in an office!

I cant help regarding value unfortunately but i have asked a few people who may have a rough idea.

What other items does the person you know have?

Back to top Go down
ashtattoo
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: The J-type 327 Nubian royal starship ,pilot and copilot chairs props from the movie   The J-type 327 Nubian royal starship ,pilot and copilot chairs props from the movie I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:09 pm

just watched the movie again jay and the seats are on alot of the time ive took loads of still shots even Jar Jar Binks is asleep in one scene in one of the chairs ive took about 20 scene shots but theres shots all the way through, ive got two chairs .ive checked with the guy and he has other items two of which are a signed script by the cast and a neck chest ornate chain thing ?im waiting for my brother who is his window cleaner to bring the items to me ,like i said this guy put the stuff straght into his barn during the filming ,or at the end .will keep you posted thanks for the help.
Back to top Go down
ashtattoo
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: The J-type 327 Nubian royal starship ,pilot and copilot chairs props from the movie   The J-type 327 Nubian royal starship ,pilot and copilot chairs props from the movie I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:40 pm

just got the second chair yesterday ,this one still has a piece of the original seatbelt on it ,the seat belts are made from rubber strips it seems second chair is in better condition than the first just needed a clean .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The J-type 327 Nubian royal starship ,pilot and copilot chairs props from the movie   The J-type 327 Nubian royal starship ,pilot and copilot chairs props from the movie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The J-type 327 Nubian royal starship ,pilot and copilot chairs props from the movie

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1