The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in.   Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:59 pm

OMG that pic was .......I have no word's lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Jay i plan on showing the progress of Paul's work every step of the way.This will make an interesting thread.

Dan. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in.   Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:11 am

vintageSWfan wrote:
OMG that pic was .......I have no word's lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Jay i plan on showing the progress of Paul's work every step of the way.This will make an interesting thread.

Dan. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Nice one Dan i look forward to watching it develop!

Coach that Slave Leia Costume doesnt really work on you bro lol
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in.   Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 12:18 pm

DAGO-BAM. :cool laugh:
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in.   Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:10 pm

Here are some more pic's,of the Muftak creation.
Paul is realy hard at work on this,even sheddin some blood on the project.
bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow
Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 Dsc00428
Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 Dsc00429
Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 Dsc00430
Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 Dsc00423
Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 Dsc00424
Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 Dsc00425
Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 Dsc00426
Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 Dsc00427
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in.   Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:38 am

Awesome stuff Dan / Paul i cant wait to see how this custom turns out!

Paul what material will you use to fill the gaps between the limbs?

Cheers Jay
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in.   Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:57 pm

Update's Update's Update's
Here are a bunch more pic's of Paul at work on the Muftak Custom.
Jay i beleive Paul is using several different type's of milliput to do this project???
Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 Dsc00510
Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 Dsc00511
Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 Dsc00512
Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 Dsc00513
Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 Dsc00514
Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 Dsc00515
Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 Dsc00516
Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 Dsc00517
Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 Dsc00518
Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 Dsc00519
Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 Dsc00520
Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 Dsc00521
Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 Dsc00522
Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 Dsc00523
Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 Dsc00524
Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 Dsc00525
Back to top Go down
Paulie
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in.   Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:08 pm

Sculpting is complete just painting to go will be revealed soon
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in.   Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:14 pm

Awesome Paul,
Have a Merry Christmas Bro.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in.   Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:30 am

Great to see some updates from Paul, well done mate, Muftak looks to be coming on fine - look forward to seeing the paint apps.

Dan, you must be well stoked! Smile I know you've been waiting fr a project like this to happen most of the year mate Cool
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in.   Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:47 pm

Wow take a look at what Paul has been upto,making an awesome custom.
The Muftak is all moulded with a little sanding to be done and then paint.
Take a look at these cool pic's.
Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 Muft210
Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 Muft110
I'm gonna have to figure out what kind of accsessory to go with him????
I'm thinking my exotic green PBP blaster??He was in the bar scene so maybe a custom card playing drink glass??? lol!
Paul you kik ass my friend,I'm glad i met you.10000 x100000 thank you's.
Your bud Dan. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in.   Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:51 pm

Wow he's coming along great, nice work Paul !
Back to top Go down
Paulie
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in.   Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:40 am

Joe_O wrote:
Wow he's coming along great, nice work Paul !

Thanks Joe

In my opinion he has to have Han blaster or Stormtrooper Blaster to be consistent with the other Cantina Vintage released figures.
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in.   Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:16 am

Nice progress Paul!
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in.   Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:33 am

Great Stuff Paul!

I cant wait to see it once the paint app has been complete!

Jay
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in.   Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:06 pm

Paul go ahead and tell everyone the awesome new's,i don't know how much longer i can hold it in.
I want to let Paul talk about his custom creation and show the pic's.
He did an excellent job. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in.   Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:19 pm

I could'nt hold in the new's a second longer,It's done.Paul finished it last night.
Here are the pic's of the Muftak custom made by Paul Naylor.
Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 Muf110
Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 Muftsi11
Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 Muftsi10
Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 Muftfr10
Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 Muftba10
Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 Muftak10
Here are a few pic's of him displayed with other figure's of paul's.
Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 Custom14
Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 Custom13
Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 Custom12
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in.   Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:14 am

That's is a nice piece of crafmanship.

Kudos for Paul and congrats for the new owner Dan!!

Paul: did you make a few Muftaks in parallel just in case other TIG members would like to have one too? Very Happy

BTW: The custom Cantina band member and slave Leia look also great.

Back to top Go down
Paulie
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in.   Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:41 am

Dr Dengar wrote:

That's is a nice piece of crafmanship.

Kudos for Paul and congrats for the new owner Dan!!

Paul: did you make a few Muftaks in parallel just in case other TIG members would like to have one too? Very Happy

BTW: The custom Cantina band member and slave Leia look also great.

Thanks Dr unfortunately he will be a 1 of 1 as I just don't have the time to do these things anymore. If I was skilled with casting I could have done a run of these for interested people but I haven't progressed beyond kit bash, modify, paint it done.
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in.   Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:20 am

No worries Paul, I just wait till Dan will mass produce them based upon your mold and sell them on ebay. Very Happy

Seriously, that is a fine piece of work!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in.   Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:19 am

Thats a great looking custom, nice to see the work in progress shots
Back to top Go down
Kaze
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in.   Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:09 pm

Awesome stuff!! Thanks for the tutorial, really cool to see the work in progress step by step!! AWESOME!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.pencilart.dk
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in.   Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:36 pm

Muftak has arrived!!!!!!
Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 00616
Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 00814
Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 01011
Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 01112
Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 01711
Totally aweaome job Paul!!!!! king king king king king king king king
The figure has a real good vintage look to it, it fit's right in with the rest of the figure's.
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ctscanman68
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
ctscanman68

PostSubject: Re: Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in.   Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Congrats Dan! cheers

Glad to see he made it home. Looks like he's settled right in to his new envirnoment. Laughing

He really did an outstanding job. It looks like it came right out of the vintage line.

Brad
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in.   Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:56 am

Graat piece of craftmanship!! :clap:

And I agree with Brad, Muftak fits very nicely with the other vintage figures.

Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in.   Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:01 am

Paul certainly did a great job. Glad you have a Muftak now Dan you've been wanting one for bloody ages. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in.   Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Muftak is finally in the work's of being made:collecting info all customizer's chime in.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next